The Dark Side of the Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dark Side of the Moon

The Dark Side of the Moon; where vampires and werewolves, witches and wizards, death gods and earth goddesses, elemental and spirits dwell. Living a normal life with humans until the moon comes up and chaos strikes.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Enter the Darkangel

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Soul Points : 42

Character sheet
Race: Humans

Enter the Darkangel - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter the Darkangel   Enter the Darkangel - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 9:33 pm

Jessica smiled up at him "OK" was all she said as she wrapped her arms around his neck noticing the two red puncture marks her hand moved to touch them "I didn't hurt you ,did i?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Soul Points : 24

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Darkangel   Enter the Darkangel - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 9:37 pm

"No...and if it did you would know I'm a bit of a baby to pain." Joseph said smiling. "Hmmm we're gonna have to explain our selves to Que when we get home. Other wise he'll chase us around with his evil little yo-yos. It's alot worse than it sounds." He said laughing a bit.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Darkangel   Enter the Darkangel - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 9:39 pm

Jessica looked at him "explain what , nothing happened" she said it with a slight disappointment " what yo-yos?" she asked now really confused.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Darkangel   Enter the Darkangel - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 9:44 pm

"He plays with his personal yo-yos. They are made with razor bldes and piano wire...they are quite deadly. We'll have to explain just about everything we did do to him otherwise he'll throw one big fit." Joseph said moving a little hair out of her eyes.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Darkangel   Enter the Darkangel - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 9:46 pm

Joanna looked at him "then why don't we give him something to listen to? " she said softly feeling the touch of his hand against her skin.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Darkangel   Enter the Darkangel - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 4:51 pm

"Like what?" Joseph said a little confused.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Darkangel   Enter the Darkangel - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 4:02 am

Jessica could feel her cheeks redden "I'm sorry forget i mentioned it for a moment i forgot you were a man of god" she said looking at her pale skin "we will tell him we talked and nothing more"
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Darkangel   Enter the Darkangel - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 4:08 am

Joeph smiled "People think that makes a diffrence. God isn't nearly as strict as most think." He smiled and looked at her.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Darkangel   Enter the Darkangel - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 8:18 am

Jessica still looked at her pale hands deep in thought as she spoke again "Then why did he let me become this creature?" she said softly "what was his porpose for that.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Darkangel   Enter the Darkangel - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 9:21 am

"Maybe it was for ou to do something later on...he works in mysterious ways and everything isn't perfect for everyone. I was forced into being a vampire too." Joseph smiled at her and said "Now what were you talking about before?"
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Darkangel   Enter the Darkangel - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 12:22 am

Jessica looked up at him"it was just a feeling i had back at the lake.." she said as her cheeks blushed "Towards you, it grew stronger the closer i came to you.".
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Darkangel   Enter the Darkangel - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 12:45 pm

"What kind of feeling?" Joseph said feeling kinda dumb.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Darkangel   Enter the Darkangel - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 1:19 pm

Jessica blushed as she looked at him "I can tell you this it was not the hunger i felt"
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Darkangel   Enter the Darkangel - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 1:27 pm

Joseph messed up on his foting and accidentally kissed her.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Darkangel   Enter the Darkangel - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 1:36 pm

Jessica felt his lips against her and the feeling rushed back her hand moving to his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Darkangel   Enter the Darkangel - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 1:37 pm

Joseph finally realized what she ment and continued to kiss her.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Darkangel   Enter the Darkangel - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 1:42 pm

jessica pulled away but left her hand on his cheek "I shouldn't" she said but yet.." she looked at his face.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Darkangel   Enter the Darkangel - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 1:48 pm

"What's wrong. If it's that man of od thing cut it there I've talk to him. Alot of these thing are chicken feed." Joseph said kissing her once again.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Darkangel   Enter the Darkangel - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 1:51 pm

Jessica feeling his lips against her again this time could not help herself she kissed him back her fingers resting in his hair for that moment she forgot her worries and embraced the moment held in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Darkangel   Enter the Darkangel - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 1:52 pm

oseph set her down, only to pull her closer to him. He kissed her deeply his eyes starring into hers.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Darkangel   Enter the Darkangel - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 2:08 pm

jessica looked up into his eyes a tear rolled down her face as she kissed him. her hand moved to rest on his chest
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Darkangel   Enter the Darkangel - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 2:11 pm

Joseph wiped the tear from he face and wrapped his arms around her holding tightly onto her. "Nothing will hurt you now."
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Darkangel   Enter the Darkangel - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 2:17 pm

jessica looked at him in her heart she felt a warm feeling "I know.. and i know this is where i belong" she said "my heart is warm because you are holding me"
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Darkangel   Enter the Darkangel - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 2:20 pm

"Untill no I didn't kno vampire hearts could arm." Joseph said having her head rest on his chest as he sroke her hair,
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Darkangel   Enter the Darkangel - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 2:26 pm

Jessica sighed "I am only half vampire, I retain my humanity because i won't take the blood of an innocent" she said softly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Darkangel   Enter the Darkangel - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enter the Darkangel
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next