The Dark Side of the Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dark Side of the Moon

The Dark Side of the Moon; where vampires and werewolves, witches and wizards, death gods and earth goddesses, elemental and spirits dwell. Living a normal life with humans until the moon comes up and chaos strikes.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Enter the Darkangel

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Joseph

Joseph

Soul Points : 24

Character sheet
Race:

Enter the Darkangel - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter the Darkangel   Enter the Darkangel - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 2:29 pm

"I'm not sure hat I am anymore once a human, once an angel, no been turned vampric I just dunno." Joseph with a bit of a laugh. "I don't care what I am called. All I do you is I'm me and nothing shall change that." He said ith a smile.
Back to top Go down
Que

Que

Soul Points : 100

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Darkangel   Enter the Darkangel - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 2:31 pm

"What have you too been doing? K-I-S-S-I-N-Ging ?" Said Que flying to them with a pout on his face.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Soul Points : 42

Character sheet
Race: Humans

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Darkangel   Enter the Darkangel - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 2:41 pm

Jessica looked at Que her cheeks now flushed and pink "Joseph has asked me to stay at your apartment, is that ok?" she asked him her head resting against Josephs chest
Back to top Go down
Que

Que

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Darkangel   Enter the Darkangel - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 2:44 pm

"Really?" Que said wide eyed "YES YES YES YES YES YES YES" Que said flying around Joseph and Jessica. "I could show you a few yo-yo tricks and you can each me to cook, and ho to eat an ice cream cone in one bite ihout getting brain freeze. YAY!!!" Que shouted happily.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Darkangel   Enter the Darkangel - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 2:48 pm

Jessica looked up at Joseph " I guess he is OK with it " she sighed as she wondered just how far his feelings would go, and would they be the same as hers for him.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Darkangel   Enter the Darkangel - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 2:53 pm

"It's seems so." Joseph said smiling.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Darkangel   Enter the Darkangel - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 3:02 pm

"I was just wondering if we could..." she paused looking up at him with a smile "..talk again when hes asleep maybe?" her eyes sparkled as she looked at him
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Darkangel   Enter the Darkangel - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 3:06 pm

"That would be very nice...and speaking about that have you gone t bed yet?" Joseph said then looking at Que.
Back to top Go down
Que

Que

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Darkangel   Enter the Darkangel - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 3:06 pm

"Give me 10 minutes." Que said wide eyed as he flew off.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Darkangel   Enter the Darkangel - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 3:10 pm

Jessica couldn't help but smile as she watched the boy fly away, she looked at Joseph her smile growing to a grin "I don't know who long it has been since i smiled this much" she said
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Darkangel   Enter the Darkangel - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 3:13 pm

Joseph returned the grin "I'll do my best to continue this streak." joseph said grabbing her hand and holding it within his.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Darkangel   Enter the Darkangel - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 3:16 pm

she felt him hold her hand "shouldn't we head to the apartment?" she said 2 won't he be worried were not there yet?"
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Darkangel   Enter the Darkangel - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 3:19 pm

"Lets go th..." Suddenly Joseph fell to the ground in pain. He as bleeding from where his two wing stubs were. He was on his side hunched in pain.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Darkangel   Enter the Darkangel - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 3:23 pm

Jessica looked at him " whats wrong?" she asked "please tell me whats wrong" her heart beat fast as she turned him to look at her but saw the blood , Taking ehr cloak she ripped it into strips wrapping them around his stumps "whats happening" she asked " don't leave me, I could not bear to live with out you" tears trickled down her cheeks seeing him in pain.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Darkangel   Enter the Darkangel - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 3:26 pm

Something seemed as if it was trying come out of the stubs, something as trying to come out. Joseph could do nothing but shout in pain. He tried to stand up but every time fell over.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Darkangel   Enter the Darkangel - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 3:30 pm

Jessica moved and held him tight, she felt every scream of his pain as if it were her own. then she did something she had never done before she looked up and spoke " Dear god don't take him from me" she said "I have nothing but him"
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Darkangel   Enter the Darkangel - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 3:36 pm

Joseph as red with his own blood all over his body. His screams became weak. With his last shout two wings of Crimsion sprouted where his old ones were. They were sticky with his own blood, he laid there unconsious but not dead.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Darkangel   Enter the Darkangel - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 3:42 pm

Jessica touched his neck and found a pulse she lay her face against his then looked at his back to see two blood covered wings , pulling her self together she looked for anything with water ,seeing a well she dove to it and pulled up the bucket to her relive she found it full, unhooking it she carried it over to him and with strips from her cloak she started to clean him.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Darkangel   Enter the Darkangel - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 3:44 pm

Joseph laid there his breath no loner deep and started to rest easy.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Darkangel   Enter the Darkangel - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 3:49 pm

Jessica sat watching over him she placed what was left of her cloak over him keeping him warm her hand gently caressing his cheek
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Darkangel   Enter the Darkangel - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 3:53 pm

Joseph started to wake up after an hour. "H-hello..."
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Darkangel   Enter the Darkangel - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 3:59 pm

Jessica moved to his side her face pressed against his
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Darkangel   Enter the Darkangel - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 4:02 pm

"What happened?" Joseph said with a weak smile.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Darkangel   Enter the Darkangel - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 4:05 pm

moving to face him she left her hand on his cheek " you collapse in pain and some how now have wings" she said a weak smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Darkangel   Enter the Darkangel - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 4:08 pm

"I'll have to tell him next time I see him to not make it so painful...and make it a little less messy." Joseph said with a grin.

((How much of his clothes did you take off.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Darkangel   Enter the Darkangel - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enter the Darkangel
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next