The Dark Side of the Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dark Side of the Moon

The Dark Side of the Moon; where vampires and werewolves, witches and wizards, death gods and earth goddesses, elemental and spirits dwell. Living a normal life with humans until the moon comes up and chaos strikes.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Contest (Drawers Can Enter ONLY!)

Go down 
3 posters

Type of Art You Do?
Drawing
Contest (Drawers Can Enter ONLY!) Vote_lcap22%Contest (Drawers Can Enter ONLY!) Vote_rcap
 22% [ 5 ]
Painting
Contest (Drawers Can Enter ONLY!) Vote_lcap4%Contest (Drawers Can Enter ONLY!) Vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Colored Pencil
Contest (Drawers Can Enter ONLY!) Vote_lcap4%Contest (Drawers Can Enter ONLY!) Vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Inking
Contest (Drawers Can Enter ONLY!) Vote_lcap13%Contest (Drawers Can Enter ONLY!) Vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
Collage
 4% [ 1 ]
Acrylic
 4% [ 1 ]
Chalk
Contest (Drawers Can Enter ONLY!) Vote_lcap13%Contest (Drawers Can Enter ONLY!) Vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
Pastel
Contest (Drawers Can Enter ONLY!) Vote_lcap9%Contest (Drawers Can Enter ONLY!) Vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Graphic
 13% [ 3 ]
Animation
 13% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 23

AuthorMessage
Kyen

Kyen

Soul Points : 70

Contest (Drawers Can Enter ONLY!) Empty
PostSubject: Contest (Drawers Can Enter ONLY!)   Contest (Drawers Can Enter ONLY!) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 2:41 pm

Okay, me and my friends have decided to have a drawing contest, please make them recent and have them in detail.

Contest 1, Creativity:
This will be based off of how creative you are, it dosen't matter if it stinks, as long as it is creative

(Please sign your picture on front or back and show please ^_^)

Contest 2, Skill:
Basicly, how well you shade and everything. Simple as Naruto to bleach or DeathNote. Or anything you wish.

(Please sign your picture on front or back and show please ^_^)

Rewards:
1st Place Winner(s)
1. Drawing of 3 Pictures You Want
2. Chalk drawing of 2 pictures you want
3. 3 Japanese words

2nd Place Winner(s)
1. Drawing of a picuture you want
2. Graphic Design, (RPC, Banner, ect.)
3. 1 Japanese word

3rd Place Winner(s)
1. Graphic Design
2. 3 edited pictures
3. Japanese word

[Please note that if you are first place, you also get things of 2nd and 3rd place winners, 2nd place gets 2nd and 3rd place designs]

(Things shall be designed by me and friends, We will not enter contest)
Back to top Go down
Len Capel

Len Capel

Soul Points : 35

Character sheet
Race: Humans

PostSubject: Re: Contest (Drawers Can Enter ONLY!)   Contest (Drawers Can Enter ONLY!) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 2:54 pm

Oh that sounds fun, I never would have thought about doing a drawing contest here. Can I be part of it?
Back to top Go down
Kyen

Kyen

PostSubject: Re: Contest (Drawers Can Enter ONLY!)   Contest (Drawers Can Enter ONLY!) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 2:58 pm

Yup, I'm getting my friends to judge...just err...be careful they point out almost every little mistake so don't feel down -_-' so im one of the judges.
Back to top Go down
Len Capel

Len Capel

Soul Points : 35

Character sheet
Race: Humans

PostSubject: Re: Contest (Drawers Can Enter ONLY!)   Contest (Drawers Can Enter ONLY!) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 2:59 pm

Okay! Is there a due date?
Back to top Go down
Kyen

Kyen

PostSubject: Re: Contest (Drawers Can Enter ONLY!)   Contest (Drawers Can Enter ONLY!) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 3:01 pm

hmm....April 15, Kura's Birthday lol
Back to top Go down
Haichu

Haichu

Soul Points : 133

PostSubject: Re: Contest (Drawers Can Enter ONLY!)   Contest (Drawers Can Enter ONLY!) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 9:18 pm

=_=' kyen Ish will hurt you for being a butt...I can't believe you only had it for drawing...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Contest (Drawers Can Enter ONLY!)   Contest (Drawers Can Enter ONLY!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Contest (Drawers Can Enter ONLY!)
Page 1 of 1