The Dark Side of the Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dark Side of the Moon

The Dark Side of the Moon; where vampires and werewolves, witches and wizards, death gods and earth goddesses, elemental and spirits dwell. Living a normal life with humans until the moon comes up and chaos strikes.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Enter the Darkangel

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Soul Points : 42

Character sheet
Race: Humans

Enter the Darkangel Empty
PostSubject: Enter the Darkangel   Enter the Darkangel Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 1:55 am

Jess sat by the lake admiring the full blood moon that sat glistening on the lake's glassy surface, she sat alone pondering her past and of how she had been forced to be what she is.
Back to top Go down
Que

Que

Soul Points : 100

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Darkangel   Enter the Darkangel Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 1:58 am

Que was looking at the lake as he strolled around the lake. He enjoied this place and came there often. He didn't like other children because they made of him for being diffrent.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Darkangel   Enter the Darkangel Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 2:04 am

Jessica looked up to see a young boy walking towards her, standing she looks for a place to hide.
Back to top Go down
Que

Que

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Darkangel   Enter the Darkangel Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 2:08 am

Que noticed the girl and ran up to her hoping to make a new friend. "Hello there miss, my name is Que. Wanna be friends?" He said with a bright smile with glee.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Darkangel   Enter the Darkangel Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 2:16 am

Jessica looked at the boy seeing he was no threat she sat back down "sure" she said only letting a hint of a smile show on her cherry red lips
Back to top Go down
Que

Que

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Darkangel   Enter the Darkangel Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 2:27 am

"So what brings you two the lake." Que asked egarly wanting to know more about her. It was obvious he was not human he seemed to have a almost heavenly shine agaist the lake.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Darkangel   Enter the Darkangel Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 2:31 am

Jessica looked out at the lake her eyes dancing with the shimmer from its surface
" I come her to reflect " she said
Back to top Go down
Que

Que

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Darkangel   Enter the Darkangel Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 2:39 am

"Reflect? like a mirror?" Que giggled at the remark thinking why she would go here to look in a mirror.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Darkangel   Enter the Darkangel Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 2:42 am

Jessica looked back at the boy " not like a mirror , reflect on the past things i have been forced to do and what i have become because of it." she said
Back to top Go down
Que

Que

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Darkangel   Enter the Darkangel Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 2:49 am

"Wanna talk about it?" Que said sitting down and looked her striaght into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Darkangel   Enter the Darkangel Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 2:52 am

Jessica looked up at him "how can you, a mere boy help me" she said as the sorrow of her fate sat on her face " I was forced to become what i am, no one can change that, I have not and never will feel the warm embrace of a lover. "
Back to top Go down
Que

Que

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Darkangel   Enter the Darkangel Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 3:03 am

((Guess I'll have to make him sooner than I thought...I can't think of anything else.))

"I am more than a regular boy." Que said as he sprouted two angelic wings. "Brother Joseph said I am very special and I have the gift to help people. he says I am a savor and I will help the world. Please talk to me." Que said still looking at her his eyes never leaving hers.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Darkangel   Enter the Darkangel Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 3:11 am

Jessica looked down at her pail hands " I was taken by a coven, being still innocent they fed on me once weakened they forced me to drink the blood of a vampire, but i will not be turned completely , I will not drink the blood of an innocent" she paused to look over the lake " but because of what they made me i will not be love only feared and hated"
Back to top Go down
Que

Que

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Darkangel   Enter the Darkangel Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 3:19 am

"Vampire?, hmmmm I know I have heard that word before I know Brother Joseph said something about vampires. He said he was an angel but was taken by a vampire and turned into one. So god ripped his wings off to make sure he didn't fly to heaven." Que said looking at her and held her hands seeing she wasn't happy. He didn't even realize the power he had in his words.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Darkangel   Enter the Darkangel Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 3:32 am

Jessica looked up at him " you say he is a vampire , but how can he be a man of god and a vampire?" she asked "please take me to him? I have to ask him I have to ask him if their is away to undo what has been done to me." her spirit now slightly lifted on the prospects of meeting another reluctant vampire.
Back to top Go down
Que

Que

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Darkangel   Enter the Darkangel Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 3:39 am

"I'm sorry I can't right now...He's out of town but should be back some time this week. I'll take you too him the day he comes back I promise." Que said with a big smile looking at her.

((Should I make him now or for a later time? Your choice it doesn't bother me either way.))
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Darkangel   Enter the Darkangel Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 3:42 am

Jessica sat back down by the lake " at lest say there is some where i might stay for the mean time , for no inn will take me" she said

((if you make him now we can carry on the thread))
Back to top Go down
Que

Que

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Darkangel   Enter the Darkangel Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 3:48 am

A small beeping noise came from his pocket he fiddled with it for a few minutes and then put it away. He gave the women a hug and said "Yay yay brother said he is coming back now and will come see us...I don't think I ever got your name." Que said happily.

((Can we focus on this site for a bit so I can make him?))
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Darkangel   Enter the Darkangel Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 3:50 am

Jessica was taken aback by the boys hug but hugged him back " my name is Jessica Bright, please tell me more about this brother."
Back to top Go down
Que

Que

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Darkangel   Enter the Darkangel Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 4:00 am

"Well Brother Joseph is really nice, he speaks very nicly, and always acts nice to me and all the other people he meets. He also tries to give to other even if it would inconvince himself." Que started giving her a time too talk before he continued.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Darkangel   Enter the Darkangel Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 4:06 am

Jessica listen to what the boy had to say " he doesn't sound like a vampire at all" she said " the ones i have met only wanted one thing, they are a selfish group its why i won't become one. " she shivered even at the thought
Back to top Go down
Que

Que

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Darkangel   Enter the Darkangel Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 4:15 am

"Joseph told me vapires are not monster, they are like human. There are good and there are evil but we only see the evil in our eyes. While we are not sure what the others truly are. I'm not sure what that means but he said it and I think it sounds really cool." Que said smiling.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Darkangel   Enter the Darkangel Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 4:29 am

Jessica smiled letting her white fangs show just a little as so not to scare the young boy. " he sounds quite wise"
Back to top Go down
Que

Que

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Darkangel   Enter the Darkangel Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 4:37 am

"He is he is he is and he also really brave. One he pushed a kid ou of the way of a person that tried shot something at him with a metal stick. He started to bleed from his gut but he just shrugged it off. He didn't even hurt the person that hurt him. He didn't care about him getting hurt. He only cared the boy was safe." Que said now a little outta breath.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Darkangel   Enter the Darkangel Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 6:33 am

Jessica sat listening to the boy "you'd better catch your breath before you pass out" she said noticing how out of breath he was " so where is he now?" she asked out of curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Darkangel   Enter the Darkangel Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enter the Darkangel
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next