The Dark Side of the Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dark Side of the Moon

The Dark Side of the Moon; where vampires and werewolves, witches and wizards, death gods and earth goddesses, elemental and spirits dwell. Living a normal life with humans until the moon comes up and chaos strikes.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Enter the Darkangel

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Joseph

Joseph

Soul Points : 24

Character sheet
Race:

Enter the Darkangel - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter the Darkangel   Enter the Darkangel - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 7:23 pm

"Please...the way ou have sounded you have not had any in a long while. It is alright ake a drink." He said soothingly as he looked her dead in the eyes a smile still on his face.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Soul Points : 42

Character sheet
Race: Humans

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Darkangel   Enter the Darkangel - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 7:31 pm

Jessica at his insistence stepped forward drawing closer to him , her hand brushed his neck as her fingers felt the pulse beneath his skin. Then with her body almost pressed against his she leaned over taking in his sent again as she felt her fangs appear, carefully she moved forward her lips against his skin at first then she looked at him " i will take only what i need" she said softy before turning back her fangs delicately piercing his skin, for a split second she wanted to pull,back at what she was doing but then came his warm blood flowing into her she closed her eyes and drank, after a moment she stopped and her fangs with drew but her lips reminded against his skin cleaning away the last of his blood from the wound.

She stepped back now feeling stronger.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Darkangel   Enter the Darkangel - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 7:58 pm

"You feel better?" Joseph said smiling at her a small sign of blushing appeared on his face. He hadn't remembered the last time someone had gotten that close to him in that way. He put his cloak back on and walked to her. "I am very happy Que met you so that I could."
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Darkangel   Enter the Darkangel - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 8:05 pm

Jessica felt her own cheeks blush " As am i for bringing you to me" she said a smile playing in her now red lips.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Darkangel   Enter the Darkangel - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 8:08 pm

"The night sure is beutiful...I thought so even when I was an angel...though m wings ripped off my heart still sores there." Joseph said smiling, looking into the moon and sky.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Darkangel   Enter the Darkangel - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 8:11 pm

Jessica looked up at the moon then at the lake " I use to watch the moon as a child " she said " and it was all i could see threw the window of the prison they kept me in when i was taken , id look at it wishing some one would taken me from the night mare" she said
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Darkangel   Enter the Darkangel - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 8:16 pm

Joseph hugged her placing his hand on the back of her head. "It must of been tough...to have to suffer that long...You truly are one that should be proud. To go through all of that...I don't think I would be able to talk about something like tha without the horror of what was taking me over." He said stroking her long hair as if a sign that he is one she may rust and cry on.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Darkangel   Enter the Darkangel - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 8:23 pm

she looked up at him " I'd wish some days that this was all a night mare and would end but then I'd wake to realize i was living the nightmare" she moved to rest her head on his chest feeling his warmth.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Darkangel   Enter the Darkangel - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 8:30 pm

"I's alright...I can not make the nightmares go away...yours or mine...All we could do is pick up are broken hurt smashed and injuied bodies back up and continue to walk. I promise you this if someone tries to harm in anyway close to that I shall protect and be your guardian angel. I'll be a shoulder to cry on. A ear to listen to ou and a voice to let hear the words you need."
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Darkangel   Enter the Darkangel - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 8:35 pm

Jessica heard what he said and felt the first of her tears fall she had not cried since the day they had turned her, now for some unknown reason except for his word she stood her head on his chest and her tears once again flowing.
"you are the first person who accepted me for who i am and not for what i was" she said look up at him with tear streaked eyes.

Last edited by DarkAngel on Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Darkangel   Enter the Darkangel - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 8:40 pm

"Of course I do. Besides we aren't so diffrent." Joseph said smiling and stroking her hair. "Everything is alright cry as much as ou need. I am here for you." He placed her head back on his shoulder and rubbed her back in a soothing fashion.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Darkangel   Enter the Darkangel - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 8:46 pm

Jessica did just that she cried till she could no more " I don't want to be this!" she said holding up her hands "I want to be whole again , loved not feared" as she looked across eh lake she saw the tip of the sun peeking over the horizon "i guess we should be getting back" she said wiping the tears from her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Darkangel   Enter the Darkangel - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 8:47 pm

"Are you able too walk?" Joseph said smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Darkangel   Enter the Darkangel - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 8:49 pm

Jessica stood up and smiled "seams i am" she pulled the hood over her head threw instinct than any other reason
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Darkangel   Enter the Darkangel - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 8:51 pm

"Alright then lets go." He sais starting to walk away from the lake. He made sure she could keep up to him and she didn't go to far from him.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Darkangel   Enter the Darkangel - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 8:54 pm

Jessica followed as she didn't know where he was taking her for all she knew he could have been leading her back to the convent.
"where is this apartment you spoke of?" she asked as they moved all the time her face covered hid from view.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Darkangel   Enter the Darkangel - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 8:59 pm

"It's right by the church I work at." Joseph said smiling at her looking at the sun. He thought it was very pretty. He enjoied day and niht time each having tere own intresting qualities.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Darkangel   Enter the Darkangel - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 9:02 pm

Jessica hid herself from the sun as she felt she did not deserve to see it being what she was, she pulled the cloak around her.
"I see" was all she said as they walked.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Darkangel   Enter the Darkangel - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 9:06 pm

"The doesn't hurt you does it?" Joesph asked wondering why she hid herself so. "I bet Que will be most happy to see you." He said laughing a little.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Darkangel   Enter the Darkangel - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 9:11 pm

Jessica shook her head "no" she slowly lowered her hood being blinded by the light she felt its warmth against her skin "I kept myself hid because of the monster i thought i was" she said
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Darkangel   Enter the Darkangel - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 9:14 pm

"your not monster...your you." Joseph said stopping and smiling at her. "What they must of done to you...to make you think your a monster...I'll never let it happen to you again." He said offering a hug. "I am your guardian angel."
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Darkangel   Enter the Darkangel - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 9:19 pm

jessica moved closer to him her arms tucked into her chest as she rested against him felling his arms around her, she sighed but one of contentment "I like this" she said looking up at him her cheeks slightly flushed as she feeling she'd had earlier rose again..
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Darkangel   Enter the Darkangel - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 9:23 pm

"So do I" Joseph said smiling at her kissing her forhead. "I'll always be there for you and so will Que. He might be a bit hyper but he is very caring." He said lifting her off her feet and he continued to walk. He laughed a little.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Darkangel   Enter the Darkangel - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 9:27 pm

Jessica could not help smile as he lifted her "yea i noticed that back at the lake" she said "why did he think we would.. you know" she asked
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Darkangel   Enter the Darkangel - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 9:30 pm

"Well he either sinced it or he was just being a kid." Joseph said laughing a little. He had he in his arms and kissed her head again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Darkangel   Enter the Darkangel - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enter the Darkangel
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next