The Dark Side of the Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dark Side of the Moon

The Dark Side of the Moon; where vampires and werewolves, witches and wizards, death gods and earth goddesses, elemental and spirits dwell. Living a normal life with humans until the moon comes up and chaos strikes.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Life is Hell

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Marrow

Marrow

Soul Points : 0

Character sheet
Race:

Life is Hell - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life is Hell   Life is Hell - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 1:38 am

"Theres nothing to bitch to, I just plan on staying here til death might take me away one day. Not like there is much to live for, no one will remeber me, and I will no longer steal any souls." Marrow said with a sigh finishing his cofee.
Back to top Go down
Kitara

Kitara

Soul Points : 20

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Life is Hell   Life is Hell - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 1:40 am

She sighed, "What a wast, you could put that thing to uses. Kill bad people with it or something."
Back to top Go down
Marrow

Marrow

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Life is Hell   Life is Hell - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 1:44 am

"Bad is just a view on things, I'm sure if most people new what I do they would consider me bad.Besides I don'choose who soul I drain it's who ever is by me, besides you. For some reason I'm not absorbing your soul." Marrow said with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Kitara

Kitara

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Life is Hell   Life is Hell - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 1:45 am

"Maybe i dont have one." She said with a light laugh.
Back to top Go down
Marrow

Marrow

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Life is Hell   Life is Hell - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 1:47 am

"Who knows maybe what ever race you are has an immunity towards it." Marrow thought for a second and think he figured out why.
Back to top Go down
Kitara

Kitara

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Life is Hell   Life is Hell - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 1:49 am

"I'm just a half breed, half vampire, half elemental." she said, "I dont know how its like that."
Back to top Go down
Marrow

Marrow

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Life is Hell   Life is Hell - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 1:52 am

"Vampires are said to have no soul, though others belive they have something protecting there soul. An aura of darkness, maybe thats why." Marrow stretched a little an unkowingly reopened a wound on his chest. He started to bleed a bit.
Back to top Go down
Kitara

Kitara

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Life is Hell   Life is Hell - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 1:54 am

She smelt the blood, "That makes sense..." She said then sighed, "Your bleeding."
Back to top Go down
Marrow

Marrow

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Life is Hell   Life is Hell - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 1:55 am

"Damn out of medical tape." Marrow said dully, not thinking about her being half vampire. He sat down on a chair opposite to her.
Back to top Go down
Kitara

Kitara

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Life is Hell   Life is Hell - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 1:57 am

She got up and walked over to him. She bit her thumb and it bled she put the blood on his cut to heal it. "Sorry if it burns a little..." She said keeping the blood out of her mind.
Back to top Go down
Marrow

Marrow

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Life is Hell   Life is Hell - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 1:58 am

"You didn't need to it would of healed on it's own." Marrow said
Back to top Go down
Kitara

Kitara

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Life is Hell   Life is Hell - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 2:00 am

"Its not good to have a open wound around a vampire, even a half breed like me." She said with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Marrow

Marrow

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Life is Hell   Life is Hell - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 2:04 am

A small alarm clock like thing went off. "Oh great, last thing I need. You probably want to leave, things are gonna get messy. Last thing I need is you getting hurt because of worthlessness like me." He said opening a small cabnet and taking out a pistal which he loaded up. He also hid a knife in his sleeve.
Back to top Go down
Kitara

Kitara

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Life is Hell   Life is Hell - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 2:07 am

"Huh? whats going on?" she asked confused.
Back to top Go down
Marrow

Marrow

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Life is Hell   Life is Hell - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 2:10 am

"Every so often a bunch of demons come and try to kidnap me so they could use me to steal human souls. They had a tracker thingy on me but I turned the tables and fixed it so it went off when they were coming." Marrow sighed "Not like theres a reason to run away, though I do wonder if I'll survive this one." He said as if it was normal conversation.
Back to top Go down
Kitara

Kitara

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Life is Hell   Life is Hell - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 2:12 am

"hum, sounds like you got a problem." she said and smelt the demons. "Ew nasty buggers..."
Back to top Go down
Marrow

Marrow

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Life is Hell   Life is Hell - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 2:16 am

"You should go..." Marrow said getting up. He ready his pistol and prepared for his battle. "This is my fight so you shouldn't get involved."
Back to top Go down
Kitara

Kitara

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Life is Hell   Life is Hell - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 2:17 am

She nodded, "Fine, but if you need help heres my cell number." she said handing him a small bit of paper with a number on it.
Back to top Go down
Marrow

Marrow

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Life is Hell   Life is Hell - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 2:20 am

"Damn it too late, stay back go hide yourself in the room you were in earlier the blood will hide your scent. They have already surrounded the building." Marrow said wih a look of worry for her.
Back to top Go down
Kitara

Kitara

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Life is Hell   Life is Hell - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 2:21 am

"I can handle a few demons..." She said with a sigh. "Why dose everyone think i'm helpless."
Back to top Go down
Marrow

Marrow

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Life is Hell   Life is Hell - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 2:25 am

"Damn it get in there, I never said you were helpless but this ins't your battle. He heard a window shatter. "Get in there they already have the place surrounded I'm sure!" He said a pleading eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kitara

Kitara

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Life is Hell   Life is Hell - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 2:26 am

She sighed, "Fine fine." she said in a dull tone as she walked into the room casually.
Back to top Go down
Marrow

Marrow

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Life is Hell   Life is Hell - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 2:32 am

After she left he let out a sigh of relife. Demons started to swarm in and he started fighting agaist them. They were weak but there was many of them. He quickly used all of his bullets and stared to his blade. He soon busted out the window to lead them away from Kitara just incase. After about 15 minutes of nonstop fighting Marrow came back in his bitter sweet victory. There were lots of cuts all over his body, a few gashes. He fell to the floor and then it was silent.
Back to top Go down
Kitara

Kitara

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Life is Hell   Life is Hell - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 2:35 am

She could smell freshly split blood and she opened the door. Seeing Marrow on the floor she rushed over and picked him up. "Stupid you should have let me help." she said with a sigh as she put him some where he could lay computably and started to clean his wounds.
Back to top Go down
Marrow

Marrow

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Life is Hell   Life is Hell - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 2:39 am

"No....they have a few soilger that watch...and relay...If they knew you helped they would be after you too...know deserves to suffer this much besides me." Marrow said in a struggling voice. "sometimes...I wonderr if I should just let them win/"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life is Hell   Life is Hell - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Life is Hell
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next