The Dark Side of the Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dark Side of the Moon

The Dark Side of the Moon; where vampires and werewolves, witches and wizards, death gods and earth goddesses, elemental and spirits dwell. Living a normal life with humans until the moon comes up and chaos strikes.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Life is Hell

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Marrow

Marrow

Soul Points : 0

Character sheet
Race:

Life is Hell - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life is Hell   Life is Hell - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 3:57 am

"No, if theres no more than that then go help an orphanage or something, if thats not it then spill it." He said starting to get annoyed himself and it showed in his voice. Which shocked him.
Back to top Go down
Kitara

Kitara

Soul Points : 20

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Life is Hell   Life is Hell - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 3:59 am

She sighed, "You remind me of my brother..." She said looking at the floor. "I could never help him... so i thought maybe i could help you..." her voice showed sadness.
Back to top Go down
Marrow

Marrow

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Life is Hell   Life is Hell - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 4:07 am

"I knew it...It had nothing to do with me and just a way to repent for yourself...I'm glad I didn't act on the few moments of stupidity I had and opened up." Marrow in a depressed voice of his own as he put his knees to his chest.
Back to top Go down
Kitara

Kitara

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Life is Hell   Life is Hell - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 4:10 am

She sighed sadly, "I never met my brother he sent me his Journals before he died... thats the only way i knew him... I see you going down the say rode as him and I wanted to stop you before you hit a dead end..." She stood up looking at the floor. "Your a nice person Marrow... Sorry to have bothered you." she walked to the exit.
Back to top Go down
Marrow

Marrow

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Life is Hell   Life is Hell - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 4:14 am

He used all of his strength to foce himslf up and to go to her and place a hand on her turning her around. "Damn it...no I'm not, not a nice, person not a good person......not a worthy person be given your kindness." Marrow said his eyes becoming watery.
Back to top Go down
Kitara

Kitara

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Life is Hell   Life is Hell - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 4:16 am

"Dont be stupid Marrow, you are a good person." She said helping him back to the sofa. "Dont be so negative, I can see your a good person at heart."
Back to top Go down
Marrow

Marrow

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Life is Hell   Life is Hell - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 4:18 am

"How can you see...have sight become so foggy for suffering I can't even tell who I am anymore... I need to see something." Marrow said looking deep into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kitara

Kitara

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Life is Hell   Life is Hell - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 4:22 am

She looked back at him feeling stupid for letting her emotions get the better of her. Her brother was gone and helping him would not bring him back.
Back to top Go down
Marrow

Marrow

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Life is Hell   Life is Hell - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 4:24 am

Marrow moved a little hair out of the way and he kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Kitara

Kitara

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Life is Hell   Life is Hell - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 4:27 am

Her eyes widened and she jumped back pulling away quickly. "What the fuck? dont ever do that again!" she yelled at him angrily.
Back to top Go down
Marrow

Marrow

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Life is Hell   Life is Hell - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 4:34 am

Marrow said looking at her blankly "I was simply testing somethin. I wanted to see how you would react, how much of yoru words were for me, and how much was for your brother. How much was pity, and how much was more." Marrow said looking at her his gaze now powerful is if he was peering through her.
Back to top Go down
Kitara

Kitara

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Life is Hell   Life is Hell - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 4:36 am

She glared at him, "Dont do it again. I am your friend nothing more." She said in a dark tone.
Back to top Go down
Marrow

Marrow

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Life is Hell   Life is Hell - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 4:40 am

"Don't act like I was trying be even that, a kiss can tell you alot about someone, and as for this friend thing...tell me how do you know I'm a good person? Have I done anything that piuonts to it." He said laying on the couch. His eyes now shut.
Back to top Go down
Kitara

Kitara

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Life is Hell   Life is Hell - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 4:42 am

"Its just something I know." She said in a pissed off tone. "I've always been good with telling what people are like with in the first few minuets of meeting them."
Back to top Go down
Marrow

Marrow

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Life is Hell   Life is Hell - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 4:47 am

"Great thats the only thing the one person that soul I can't suck goes on." Marrow rolles his eyes "If today is like this I wonde what tomarrow on my birthday will be like." He said with a sigh not wanting to think about it.
Back to top Go down
Kitara

Kitara

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Life is Hell   Life is Hell - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 4:51 am

She sighed and picked up her bag. "I have to go home now. See you later." she said and headed for the exit again.
Back to top Go down
Marrow

Marrow

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Life is Hell   Life is Hell - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 4:52 am

"Where do you live?" Marrow said getting up.
Back to top Go down
Kitara

Kitara

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Life is Hell   Life is Hell - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 4:57 am

"Not telling." She said as she stepped out side.
Back to top Go down
Marrow

Marrow

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Life is Hell   Life is Hell - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 5:01 am

"Fine..." Marrow said looking unhappy she wouldn't tell him "Will you come by tomarrow? I would like to spend at least one birthday with someone." Marrow gave her a sad smile and slightly waved good bye.
Back to top Go down
Kitara

Kitara

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Life is Hell   Life is Hell - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 5:46 am

"See you tomorrow then. Bye." She said and then started her walk home.
Back to top Go down
Marrow

Marrow

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Life is Hell   Life is Hell - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 10:38 am

"Bye..." Mrow said after he left he started to talk to himself "I wish it could, that we really could be friends...In the end you'll end up fleeing from me too...I hope we can have some fun before that happens...because I really like her...alot."

___---___---___Topic End___---___---___
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life is Hell   Life is Hell - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Life is Hell
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5