The Dark Side of the Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dark Side of the Moon

The Dark Side of the Moon; where vampires and werewolves, witches and wizards, death gods and earth goddesses, elemental and spirits dwell. Living a normal life with humans until the moon comes up and chaos strikes.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Escape from hell.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Soul Points : 42

Character sheet
Race: Humans

Escape from hell. Empty
PostSubject: Escape from hell.   Escape from hell. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 8:28 am

Jessica slipped out of the chains that held her to the wall she had been planning her escape for months not eating left her weak but able to slip from her chains. Now she stood waiting for her guard to return she she could dash from the room.
Quickly with the guard unconscious she dove fro the door several others grabbing for her but all she could think of is to run and get away pulling open the door she felt the cold wet stone beneath her feet. she felt her hunger take over but forced it back as she ran down darkened streets into the night guided only by the moons light a consent companion in her captivity.

Turning a corner she found her self facing a wall she panicked and turned around but the sound of footsteps drawing closer to her made her hid behind some bins.

"Please don't let them find me" she thought to herself
Back to top Go down
Connan

Connan

Soul Points : 49

Character sheet
Race:

Escape from hell. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape from hell.   Escape from hell. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 8:31 am

Connan stalked through the streets - looking for his mates didn't mean he wasn't looking for information on bloodsuckers. Turning into a dead end, he rose double pistols, seeing a quivering shadow. Ignoring his injuries, he readied himself for a fight.

"Come on out, or I'll just start firing."
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

Escape from hell. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape from hell.   Escape from hell. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 8:34 am

Jessica froze where she sat it wasn't the voice of her captor she heard but another, with out thinking or saying a word she bolted to one side her scared back facing him threw her dirty ripped and thinning clothes.
Back to top Go down
Connan

Connan

Character sheet
Race:

Escape from hell. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape from hell.   Escape from hell. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 8:38 am

"What the- Oh Jesus kid, someone's really done a fucking number on you."

Lowering his pistols, he took a few steps closer. "Oi, look at me. I need to know - are they close?"
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

Escape from hell. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape from hell.   Escape from hell. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 8:41 am

Jessica listened then shook her head she shivered as she felt the cold wind against her skin, turning she kept her head low hiding her face.
Back to top Go down
Connan

Connan

Character sheet
Race:

Escape from hell. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape from hell.   Escape from hell. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 8:48 am

"Alright."

Connan took his jacket off - rare for him to be wearing a shirt, let alone a jacket, but it was getting colder by the day - and placed it around her shoulders, then backed off. He'd dealt with street kids, hell, he'd been one, his whole life, and knew she had probably been harassed, almost certainly abused, and was without a doubt frightened.

"We should probably get you out of here, and get you fed and warmed up. These streets can kill better than people, given half a chance. I'm not saying trust me, just do yourself a favor and pull yourself away from the edge, alright?"
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

Escape from hell. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape from hell.   Escape from hell. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 8:52 am

Jessica felt the warmth from his jacket and pulled it tight over her cold skin, her mind said get away but her hunger said stay and you might get fed , slowly she nodded her blond hair now covering most of her face. keeping her distance she moved back to the entrance of the alley stopping only to check the coast was clear.
Back to top Go down
Connan

Connan

Character sheet
Race:

Escape from hell. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape from hell.   Escape from hell. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 8:54 am

"Relax- there's no one around at the moment." Looking her over, he shook his head. "Where in the nine hells did you come from, anyway?"
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

Escape from hell. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape from hell.   Escape from hell. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 8:56 am

it was then Jessica looked up at him and pointed to a large house at the end of the street she held out her arms for him to see several puncture marks.
Back to top Go down
Connan

Connan

Character sheet
Race:

Escape from hell. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape from hell.   Escape from hell. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 9:02 am

Connan scowled at the house. He knew what he was looking at.

"Alright. Can you deal with normal food, or are you on the O negative diet now?"
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

Escape from hell. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape from hell.   Escape from hell. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 9:07 am

Jessica turned her head away from him and hid her arms shaking as she stood in front of him ashamed to say she was only half turned.
Back to top Go down
Connan

Connan

Character sheet
Race:

Escape from hell. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape from hell.   Escape from hell. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 9:17 am

"I don't know if that's a 'no I can't eat normal' or 'no I don't drink blood', girl. You're going to have to work with me here. If you don't want to talk, indicate with your hands. 1 for you can't eat normal food, 2 for the other, alright?"
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

Escape from hell. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape from hell.   Escape from hell. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 9:23 am

looking at him she spoke softly "I...I don't know" she said suddenly she heard footsteps and voices moving to his side she hid behind him "please leave" she said her voice as shaky as her body now was.
Back to top Go down
Connan

Connan

Character sheet
Race:

Escape from hell. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape from hell.   Escape from hell. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 9:25 am

Connan growled.

"If I'm leaving, I'm taking you with me. I had friends like you once -it's not in my nature to just leave you here, so put it out of your mind, alright? If they want a fight, they'll get a mother-fucking fight."
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

Escape from hell. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape from hell.   Escape from hell. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 9:30 am

Jessica hid further behind him as the voices grew two men rounded the corner "hey have you seen a woman thin blond haired" said one his fangs clear to see "she may have been dirty, she's my..." he stoped and grinned "sister were looking for her, well have you?"

Jessica shook even more now her heart racing deep in her chest she wanted to rip out their tongues for calling her that.
"I am no more there sister than a whore to them" she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Connan

Connan

Character sheet
Race:

Escape from hell. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape from hell.   Escape from hell. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 9:33 am

Connan said "Blonde? She'd look more like my sister than yours, buddy. As it is, no I haven't. You better clear the fuck out man, I'm in no mood for thugs."

A hand on the grip of a revolver emphasized his point.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

Escape from hell. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape from hell.   Escape from hell. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 9:38 am

from behind him she could see the two men exchange words before turning to leave as she moved she knocked the bin sending its lid clattering to the ground one man turned back "is some on back there?" he asked stepping forward he smelt the air then looked at the man "you lied " he bolted forward the second jumping up to a ledge above him as they ran for her.

Jessica bolted between the mans legs "I will not go back!!" she screamed as one man grabbed her leg
Back to top Go down
Connan

Connan

Character sheet
Race:

Escape from hell. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape from hell.   Escape from hell. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 9:41 am

Connan snarled and fired at the man closest to her, hitting a mark.

"You want to take her, you're going to have to fight me off first."
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

Escape from hell. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape from hell.   Escape from hell. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 9:46 am

the man above hissed and snarl as he dropped down behind the man grabbing his gun as he tried to sink his teeth into the mans neck, Jessica dropped the mans jacket and picking up the bin lid swung it "duck!!" she shouted just as the lid missed the man and hit the attacker behind sending him off him and grabbing for her. She dogged his hand by mere inches but not his nails they cut her back as she turned leaving red lines across her back
Back to top Go down
Connan

Connan

Character sheet
Race:

Escape from hell. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape from hell.   Escape from hell. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 10:00 am

Connan had ducked, then tackled the guy, throwing him off the girl. Getting the pistol in the vampire's mouth, Connan pulled the trigger multiple times. He didn't know if it'd kill the thing, but it would at least slow it down.

Then there was the other one.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

Escape from hell. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape from hell.   Escape from hell. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 10:05 am

Jessica pulled her self free she could feel the sting from her back "we need to get away from here" she said taking a sharp breath in one man stirred and stood up his eye now set on Jessica. Picking up a piece of wood she held it tight running forward with all her strength she stabbed it into his heart he let out a piercing scream and crumbled into dust Jessica sank to her knees exhausted she hadn';t seen the second man lumbering towards her.
Back to top Go down
Connan

Connan

Character sheet
Race:

Escape from hell. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape from hell.   Escape from hell. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 10:13 am

Connan, seeing her stake him, got the idea. The bin next to them contained what appeared to be fence spike; wood that was painted, strong... and spiked.

Taking one up, he cracked the guy over the head with it, the momentum ripping open the wound in Connan's torso, the one he'd burned shut only the day before.

Then he rammed a stake through the guy's chest, and then another pile of dust fell as it disintegrated.

Last edited by Connan on Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

Escape from hell. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape from hell.   Escape from hell. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 10:17 am

Jessica heard the second piercing scream and quickly turned to see the second man scream she also saw blood on the man who had helped her, as quicly as she could she stood tearing her shirt thin tho it was she placed it on his torso "we'd better get you some where to heal" she said ignoring the stinging from her own cuts.
Back to top Go down
Connan

Connan

Character sheet
Race:

Escape from hell. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape from hell.   Escape from hell. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 10:21 am

"I'll fix it later, relax. More important, we need to get *out* of here before more rock up."
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

Escape from hell. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape from hell.   Escape from hell. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 10:25 am

Jessica nodded but still held the cloth over his wound "I know there will be more, he doesn't let anything go" she said helping hi to stand "do you know of anywhere we could go to" she asked placing her arm around him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Escape from hell. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape from hell.   Escape from hell. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Escape from hell.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next