The Dark Side of the Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dark Side of the Moon

The Dark Side of the Moon; where vampires and werewolves, witches and wizards, death gods and earth goddesses, elemental and spirits dwell. Living a normal life with humans until the moon comes up and chaos strikes.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Life is Hell

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Marrow

Marrow

Soul Points : 0

Character sheet
Race:

Life is Hell Empty
PostSubject: Life is Hell   Life is Hell Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 11:07 pm

Marrow lived in a little shack inside the graveyard. He walked outside it was night time. He lit a smoke. He couldn't kill him self with he even if he wanted too. He laughed a this sick joke the god played on him.

((Me and Kitara only))
Back to top Go down
Kitara

Kitara

Soul Points : 20

Character sheet
Race:

Life is Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life is Hell   Life is Hell Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 11:11 pm

Kitara walked though the graveyard looking at the many tomb stones as she passed them. She could smell smoke and a smile crept onto her lips. She followed the sent and spotted the man. "Got a extra?" She asked keeping her hands in her pockets in a very casual manner.
Back to top Go down
Marrow

Marrow

Character sheet
Race:

Life is Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life is Hell   Life is Hell Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 11:15 pm

His eyes looked her down though they were hidden by his tinted glasses. He handed her one, taking a drag. He didn't want to be by her he didn't want to steal anyone else's soul. His arm had all sorts of scars on them.
Back to top Go down
Kitara

Kitara

Character sheet
Race:

Life is Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life is Hell   Life is Hell Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 11:19 pm

"Thanks mate, haven't had one of these for days." She said taking the smoke. She pulled out a lighter after a few flicks it wouldn't work so she just used her power making the fire come out of the lighter so it looked normal. She took a deep drag and let it out slowly. "You know smoking these is just as much self mutilation then that." She pointed to his arm seeing the scars. .
Back to top Go down
Marrow

Marrow

Character sheet
Race:

Life is Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life is Hell   Life is Hell Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 11:21 pm

"It's not like it will kill me, like it can kill me." Marrow said he knew as long as he diddn't stay around her for a very long time he would be fine. He took an other drag.
Back to top Go down
Kitara

Kitara

Character sheet
Race:

Life is Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life is Hell   Life is Hell Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 11:23 pm

"Oh?" She asked with a raised eyebrow, "Is that so?" She inhaled from the cancer stick again.
Back to top Go down
Marrow

Marrow

Character sheet
Race:

Life is Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life is Hell   Life is Hell Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 11:25 pm

"Yes it is." Marrow said lifting his head showing a scar on his throat. "God is playing a sick little ame. Don' want anyone else to kill me, yet can't kill myself."
Back to top Go down
Kitara

Kitara

Character sheet
Race:

Life is Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life is Hell   Life is Hell Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 11:28 pm

She blew out the smoke with a small laugh, "Maybe you should be happy with what you got." She said in a slightly rude tone.
Back to top Go down
Marrow

Marrow

Character sheet
Race:

Life is Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life is Hell   Life is Hell Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 11:30 pm

"If you knew what I have had to go through you wouldn't be saying that." Marrow said with a smirk "Why don't you go home the graveyard is no place for someone to be playing at." He said in a rude tone of his own.
Back to top Go down
Kitara

Kitara

Character sheet
Race:

Life is Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life is Hell   Life is Hell Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 11:33 pm

"Oh dont be a cry baby ever ones got shit they got to go though." She said rolling her eyes. "I would go home if i had one but i dont so the graveyard seemed nice enough."
Back to top Go down
Marrow

Marrow

Character sheet
Race:

Life is Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life is Hell   Life is Hell Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 11:38 pm

"Everyone goes throuh shit yeah, but some people go through alot more." Marrow said finishing his smoke and threw it to the ground and smashed it with his foot.
Back to top Go down
Kitara

Kitara

Character sheet
Race:

Life is Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life is Hell   Life is Hell Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 11:40 pm

"So what you going to go though life pitying yourself?" she asked taking a drag.
Back to top Go down
Marrow

Marrow

Character sheet
Race:

Life is Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life is Hell   Life is Hell Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 11:43 pm

"Nah it's just better if life forgot I am here." Marrow said with a sigh "Nevermind you couldn't understand."
Back to top Go down
Kitara

Kitara

Character sheet
Race:

Life is Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life is Hell   Life is Hell Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 11:45 pm

"You dont know me, so there for you dont know what i understand and dont. Dont go making assumptions about people." she said then took a last long drag from the smoke and flicked it away.
Back to top Go down
Marrow

Marrow

Character sheet
Race:

Life is Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life is Hell   Life is Hell Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 11:47 pm

"Maybe you should listen to your own advice be giving it to others." Marrow said starting to walk away from her.
Back to top Go down
Kitara

Kitara

Character sheet
Race:

Life is Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life is Hell   Life is Hell Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 11:50 pm

"heh, guess your right." She said and walked with him. "So you got a name?"
Back to top Go down
Marrow

Marrow

Character sheet
Race:

Life is Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life is Hell   Life is Hell Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 11:53 pm

"Im Marrow, you?" He said as he noticed something wierd he wasn't really absorbing her soul. "Your not are you?"
Back to top Go down
Kitara

Kitara

Character sheet
Race:

Life is Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life is Hell   Life is Hell Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 11:55 pm

"Kitara, and i'm not what?" She asked with a raised eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Marrow

Marrow

Character sheet
Race:

Life is Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life is Hell   Life is Hell Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 11:58 pm

"Not human, I don't know what but your definatly not human." Marrow said leaning agaist a small building.
Back to top Go down
Kitara

Kitara

Character sheet
Race:

Life is Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life is Hell   Life is Hell Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 11:59 pm

"Nope I'm not, I'm a odd mix of things. What about you?" she asked standing in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Marrow

Marrow

Character sheet
Race:

Life is Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life is Hell   Life is Hell Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 12:03 am

"I don't know what I'dbe called. I am then only one of my kind to my knowledge." Marrow said taking off his shades. A look of misery, suffering, and pain was in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kitara

Kitara

Character sheet
Race:

Life is Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life is Hell   Life is Hell Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 12:07 am

"Well then that makes you unique." She said with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Marrow

Marrow

Character sheet
Race:

Life is Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life is Hell   Life is Hell Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 12:11 am

"Your not human so I don't have to shoo you away, but my natural dislikablity will dothat soon enough." Marrow said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Kitara

Kitara

Character sheet
Race:

Life is Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life is Hell   Life is Hell Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 12:12 am

She laughed lightly, "Nah i get the same way, dont like being around people much they annoy me."
Back to top Go down
Marrow

Marrow

Character sheet
Race:

Life is Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life is Hell   Life is Hell Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 12:17 am

"I'm just not very likable." Marrow said with a shrug "Never was, probably never will be." He opened the door on the wall "You thirsty? I could make some cofee." Marrow said dully.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Life is Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life is Hell   Life is Hell Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Life is Hell
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next