The Dark Side of the Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dark Side of the Moon

The Dark Side of the Moon; where vampires and werewolves, witches and wizards, death gods and earth goddesses, elemental and spirits dwell. Living a normal life with humans until the moon comes up and chaos strikes.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Life is Hell

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kitara

Kitara

Soul Points : 20

Character sheet
Race:

Life is Hell - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life is Hell   Life is Hell - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 12:20 am

"You dont seem very unlikeable i'be met some down right ass holes that could piss off a angel." She said looking though the door. "A coffee sounds nice."
Back to top Go down
Marrow

Marrow

Soul Points : 0

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Life is Hell   Life is Hell - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 12:25 am

Marrow led her to the kitchen the place was pretty dark the smell of blood filled one of the rooms that Marrow hastened past. He put on a pot of cofee.
Back to top Go down
Kitara

Kitara

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Life is Hell   Life is Hell - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 12:30 am

She could smell the blood and had to block it from her mind as she tried to keep her attention on him.
Back to top Go down
Marrow

Marrow

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Life is Hell   Life is Hell - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 12:33 am

"I forgot I need to go do some real quick I'll be right back, take a seat or look around." Marrow said putting on his glasses and headed outside.
Back to top Go down
Kitara

Kitara

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Life is Hell   Life is Hell - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 12:34 am

She took a seat biting on her finger nails as she waited for him to come back. [i]'Damn it...'[/i] She thought.
Back to top Go down
Marrow

Marrow

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Life is Hell   Life is Hell - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 12:37 am

The room seemed to call to here the smell of blood. He was no where in site.
Back to top Go down
Kitara

Kitara

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Life is Hell   Life is Hell - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 12:39 am

"Fuck." She said getting up and following the sent of blood. "He said i could look around i'm not doing anything wrong." she said to herself, she found the room and opened the door.
Back to top Go down
Marrow

Marrow

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Life is Hell   Life is Hell - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 12:42 am

The room's floor was grated and dimmly lit. There were razors on the table, along with a chair and rope and a bunch of medication. It seemed almost like a sucide room. Blood seemed to fill below the grates and there was 2 diary looking books on a table one black, and one red.
Back to top Go down
Kitara

Kitara

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Life is Hell   Life is Hell - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 12:45 am

Kitara ignored the blood as she went up to the diary's and opened the black one.
Back to top Go down
Marrow

Marrow

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Life is Hell   Life is Hell - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 12:51 am

It seemed to be a dariy he's kept for several years. The first entry dated 4 years ago.

It happened again today, I swear I didn't mean to do it. I go to a small food house everyday.
The man there was so nice he give my a nice fresh apple and a cup of milk.
It finally hppened, he kept me there a little longer than exepted and I accidentally stole it.
His soul, I'm alone...again. Sucide doesn't work, I tried slasing my wrist, I bleed.
I felt pain but death didn't come.
Back to top Go down
Kitara

Kitara

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Life is Hell   Life is Hell - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 12:54 am

She frowned as she read it, [i]'thats what he was talking about...'[/i] She flipped though the pages then opened the red one.
Back to top Go down
Marrow

Marrow

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Life is Hell   Life is Hell - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 1:00 am

One side was everyones soul he had stolen his first too simply said Mother and Father, then on the other pages it had info about them there name, and if they had any family, and anything else that seemed like it would make it even more depressing.
Back to top Go down
Kitara

Kitara

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Life is Hell   Life is Hell - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 1:00 am

She closed the books and turned to leave the sad room.
Back to top Go down
Marrow

Marrow

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Life is Hell   Life is Hell - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 1:03 am

Marrow was in the doorway looking at her. He didn't say anything and his eyes didn't change from before.
Back to top Go down
Kitara

Kitara

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Life is Hell   Life is Hell - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 1:06 am

"I-i smelled the blood." She said not wanting him to think she had meant to look though his things.
Back to top Go down
Marrow

Marrow

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Life is Hell   Life is Hell - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 1:09 am

"It's fine, the cofee is ready." Marrow started to walk out then turned arund and said :It's fine, it's not like I'm worth privacy."
Back to top Go down
Kitara

Kitara

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Life is Hell   Life is Hell - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 1:11 am

She frowned as she followed him back out of the room. "I'm sorry I shouldn't have gone into that room."
Back to top Go down
Marrow

Marrow

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Life is Hell   Life is Hell - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 1:14 am

"I said it's fine I offered you to look around and that's what you did." Marrow said handin her a cup as her took a drink of his own cup.
Back to top Go down
Kitara

Kitara

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Life is Hell   Life is Hell - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 1:15 am

She quietly took a sip of her coffee and sat back down.
Back to top Go down
Marrow

Marrow

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Life is Hell   Life is Hell - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 1:17 am

"Why do you seem so depressed all of a sudden?" Marrow said looking at her then taking an other drink.
Back to top Go down
Kitara

Kitara

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Life is Hell   Life is Hell - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 1:20 am

"I made a assumption about you earlier as a self pitting emo kid. I guess you have a right to be.."
Back to top Go down
Marrow

Marrow

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Life is Hell   Life is Hell - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 1:24 am

"That doesn't anwser my question...why are you depressed?" Marrow said taking an other drink of his cofee his flat as his she was the only person he had talked to in a long time.
Back to top Go down
Kitara

Kitara

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Life is Hell   Life is Hell - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 1:27 am

"No reason." She replied taking another sip of the coffee.
Back to top Go down
Marrow

Marrow

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Life is Hell   Life is Hell - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 1:30 am

"There is no reason to feel bad for me. I probably wasn't even meant to exist a sick gods failed experiment at best." Marrow said looking at her. He put his shades back on.
Back to top Go down
Kitara

Kitara

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Life is Hell   Life is Hell - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 1:34 am

"Well life is a bitch you just got to bitch back." she said with a slight shrug.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life is Hell   Life is Hell - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Life is Hell
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next