The Dark Side of the Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dark Side of the Moon

The Dark Side of the Moon; where vampires and werewolves, witches and wizards, death gods and earth goddesses, elemental and spirits dwell. Living a normal life with humans until the moon comes up and chaos strikes.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jessica's new home

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Soul Points : 42

Character sheet
Race: Humans

Jessica's new home - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessica's new home   Jessica's new home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 3:16 am

Jessica lay with him her arms curled up against his chest as she listened to his heart beating, slowly she looked at him, moving her hand she caressed his cheek as she smiled "I love you" she said softy "you are the only one i know to warm my heart. " she moved till her face was level with his and kissed him again.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Soul Points : 24

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's new home   Jessica's new home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 1:14 am

"I love you too, but I don't think I can stay awake muh longer not tonight anyway." Joseph said kissing her back. He hugged her and pulled the overs to there necks.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's new home   Jessica's new home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 1:56 am

Jessica smiled and laid so her face rested looking at him "I promised i would wait till when you thought the time was right and i will keep it." she said her hand resting on his cheek "rest" slowly she felt her self drift for the first time into a welcoming sleep.

((Time skip))

Jessica woke with a start she didn't know why but it mustn't have been good as she felt a slight hint of panic. Jessica smiled as she saw Joseph laid next to her still sleeping, seeing him and feeling him against her made her forget why she had woke.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's new home   Jessica's new home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 3:50 am

Joseph was still asleep began to speak outloud. "Err so much blood...so much pain...I couldn't save them...all the people that looked up to me." He said in a sad frightened voice.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's new home   Jessica's new home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 10:24 am

Jessica placed her hand on his cheek and gently shushed him just as a mother with a young child would, deep down she knew just how he felt having had her own nightmares now wishing she could take his from him .
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's new home   Jessica's new home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 3:51 pm

"...Jessica...i love you..." Is all Joseph let out before he went back into slumber. Sweat was on his head from the previous nightmare experance.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's new home   Jessica's new home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 1:52 am

Jessica pressed her cheek to his whispering so only he could hear "and I love you too" she smiled, feeling the sweat she slipped from the bed and headed for the bathroom and a towel, returning she sat next to him wiping the sweat from his brown gently so not to disturb his sleep.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's new home   Jessica's new home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 2:01 am

Joseph still slumbered as he spoke "I love ou so much, one day...I will purpose to you...maybe even give Que a little brother."
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's new home   Jessica's new home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 2:07 am

Jessica heard him talking in his sleep, she felt the warmth from deep inside her and gave a smile as she continued to wipe his fore head, she glanced at his wings moving her hand she felt them between her fingers and could not help but sigh.

"if he gave you back your wings why dose he not give me back what was taken" she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's new home   Jessica's new home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 2:09 am

"Maybe he gave me hem back...to help you get back what was taken away." Joseph said opening his eyes alittle. He smiled at her, an he rubbed his head.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's new home   Jessica's new home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 2:12 am

slightly embarrassed he had heard her she smiled anyway "morning" she said looking at him from where she sat.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's new home   Jessica's new home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 2:15 am

"It feels good to not wake up from Que jumping on me." Joseph said with a laugh. He then grabbed Jessica's hand and pulled her down to his arms.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's new home   Jessica's new home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 2:18 am

Jessica felt him pull her down to him " Do you know you talk in your sleep?" she said with a smile as she lay facing him.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's new home   Jessica's new home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 2:22 am

"Do I? I had no idea." Joseph said with a smile and then kissed Jessica on the lips. He saw Que flying out from a window and waved good bye to him.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's new home   Jessica's new home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 2:24 am

Jessica could not help continue to smile as he kissed her "he out early" she said "where's he going? not that at this moment i would stop him" her hand now dropping the cloth she had held and rested on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's new home   Jessica's new home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 2:29 am

"Most likey the playground or an arcade." Joseph said his wings wrapping around the two of them like a blanket.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's new home   Jessica's new home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 2:32 am

Jessica jumped as she felt his wings around her "there warm" she said in surprise "like you" her eyes looking up at him as she felt her heart warm once again at being in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's new home   Jessica's new home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 2:37 am

"We find away to put everything back into place. We'll get rid of the vampirsim and live happily the three of us." Joseph said holding Jessica tightly to him. A single tear ran down his face.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's new home   Jessica's new home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 2:40 am

Jessica held him tight "I can only hope in my heart it will happen" she said seeing his tear she reached up and wiped it away "so i can be with you "
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's new home   Jessica's new home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 2:44 am

"We will be together vampire or not." Joseph said shutting his eyes. His wings still wrapped around them he hugged her so the faces touched. He feltlike they were one, complete, made for each other.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's new home   Jessica's new home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 2:47 am

Jessica looked up at him and smiled "half don't for get half" she said jokily but she knew what he meant. Deep inside her she knew he was the one man she wanted to be with and who would help her become whole.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's new home   Jessica's new home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 2:52 am

"I will show this Lord of Darkness a power he could never dream of...I will make him pay for all the pain he has caused you, all the fear everything!" Joseph said his eyes flung open and for a breif moment his iris was golden and his pupil were red.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's new home   Jessica's new home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 2:56 am

for a moment Jessica saw something deep in his eyes, she saw the anger that lay within "no" she said softly "If you do i could lose you , it would brake my heart if i did and he will have won" she rested her head on his chest her eyes close only feeling his warmth and hearing the beat of his heart
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's new home   Jessica's new home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 3:01 am

"He will pay and I will sweep you off your feet and kiss you passionatly. I must do this not for, for you, I must do it for everyone...you know as well as I do he has probably hurt others...I can't let that go." Joseph said stroking her hair gently. His eyes shut slowly again. "We will live happily I promise."
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's new home   Jessica's new home - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 3:07 am

Jessica shivered as she remembered the screams of the others who had been brought to the basement after her "Then i stand by your side" she said a smile creeping to her lips " as your wife or as your lover i will not leave it" her hand now on his cheek as her blue eyes sparkled "I guess he dose move in strange ways"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's new home   Jessica's new home - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jessica's new home
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next