The Dark Side of the Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dark Side of the Moon

The Dark Side of the Moon; where vampires and werewolves, witches and wizards, death gods and earth goddesses, elemental and spirits dwell. Living a normal life with humans until the moon comes up and chaos strikes.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jessica's new home

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Soul Points : 42

Character sheet
Race: Humans

Jessica's new home - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessica's new home   Jessica's new home - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 2:51 pm

jessica looked up at him "just hold me " she said "I feel tired but am scared incase he comes as i sleep , foolish i know "
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Soul Points : 24

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's new home   Jessica's new home - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 2:52 pm

"It's alright I will hold you, but first would you anwser me a simple yes or no question." Joseph said wth a small grin as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's new home   Jessica's new home - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 2:55 pm

Jessica looked at him "ask" she said her body willing her to sleep
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's new home   Jessica's new home - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 2:57 pm

Joseph slid her on the bed as he kneeled on on ne leg and asked. "Jessica will youmarry me." Joseph pulled out a small box will a dimond ring on it.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's new home   Jessica's new home - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 3:00 pm

jessica looked at him and smiled "in my heart we already are, yes" she said smiling to him
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's new home   Jessica's new home - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 3:02 pm

"I couldn't have said i better myself." Joseph said slipping the ring on her finger and then moving to the bed with her. He placed her head on his chest and his wings wrapped aroung them.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's new home   Jessica's new home - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 3:07 pm

Jessica smiled as she felt him against her her head resting on his chest and his wings around her like a white blanket keeping her safe.

((time skip ))

Jessica stepped out of the shower a towel now only just able to wrap around her now large belly. She smiled as she rubbed it as she walked back to the bed.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's new home   Jessica's new home - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 3:10 pm

"So how is my beutiful wife and child doing?" Joseph said as he hugged Jessica from behind, and kissing her gently.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's new home   Jessica's new home - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 3:13 pm

Jessica smiled "our child won't stop kicking but your wife's growing with each day " she said turning to face him "growing more in love with her husband"
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's new home   Jessica's new home - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 3:16 pm

Joseph smiled and kissed her and then down her neck and then softly to her belly.
"Hey there little fella stop causing so much trouble for your mom kay?" Joseph said soothingly as he kissed her navel.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's new home   Jessica's new home - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 3:18 pm

Jessica couldn't help but chuckle "who says it will be a boy could be a girl" she said "where's Que i haven't seen him to day he's usually first to feel the baby move"
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's new home   Jessica's new home - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 3:21 pm

"I think he said the arcade was cliing him, that boy and his video games." Joseph said with a chuckle and then talked to his child once again.
"Boy or girl you will make me and your mommy very happy and proud."
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's new home   Jessica's new home - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 3:26 pm

Jessica smiled her hand resting on Joseph s head " that i know they will" and she winced again as the baby kicked out
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's new home   Jessica's new home - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 3:32 pm

Joseph began to gently sing the baby a song.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's new home   Jessica's new home - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 11:28 pm

jesica looked at him and smiled noticing the baby did settle down inside her "ok, i'd better get dressed" she said "all thou you might like me in a towel i think it best if i got into something warmer".
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's new home   Jessica's new home - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 11:30 pm

"Though I do love your love your body, ou should get some clothes on. I wouldn't want you getting sick." Joseph said with a gentle smile as he kissed heron the lips ently.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's new home   Jessica's new home - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 11:34 pm

Jessica smiled "at this point I'm just happy to be in this position" she said as she let the towel drop to the floor.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's new home   Jessica's new home - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 11:40 pm

"I do love you body, but I think e shouldn't be doing this all the ime." Joseph said kissing her and handing her a warm road. He then smiled at her.
"Maybe we should think of names?"
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's new home   Jessica's new home - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 11:42 pm

jessica shook her head "I was going to get dressed " she said smiling and picking up soft blue dress "and your right , if my calculations are right this baby won't be in her for much longer" she said rubbing her belly
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's new home   Jessica's new home - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 11:44 pm

"Alright." Joseph said softly and changed into a light blue tee shirt and a pair on jeans himself.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's new home   Jessica's new home - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 11:47 pm

Jessica moved to his side leaning over the best she could she whispered "besides i think it would be a bit difficult given my size right now" she said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's new home   Jessica's new home - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 11:49 pm

"I don't know it's do able I'm sure but right now how about we try to think of a name?" Joseph said laying on ther bed.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's new home   Jessica's new home - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 11:52 pm

jessica smiled as she lay next to him "how about Ethan?" she said
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's new home   Jessica's new home - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 11:54 pm

"How about Saria if the baby is a girl? I like the name Ethan." Joseph said with a smile and kissed her.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's new home   Jessica's new home - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 11:59 pm

jessica smiled "Saria i like that for a girl" she said "so its Ethan for a boy and Saria for a girl" she said rolling so her belly rested between them "you think the baby will decide for us?" she asked with a smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's new home   Jessica's new home - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jessica's new home
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next