The Dark Side of the Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dark Side of the Moon

The Dark Side of the Moon; where vampires and werewolves, witches and wizards, death gods and earth goddesses, elemental and spirits dwell. Living a normal life with humans until the moon comes up and chaos strikes.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jessica's new home

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Joseph

Joseph

Soul Points : 24

Character sheet
Race:

Jessica's new home Empty
PostSubject: Jessica's new home   Jessica's new home Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 10:05 pm

((Me and DarkAngel only))

Joseph smiled as he let her in the apartment that belong to him. It laid right next to the church and was actually pretty nice.
"Here it is." Joseph said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Soul Points : 42

Character sheet
Race: Humans

Jessica's new home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessica's new home   Jessica's new home Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 1:05 am

Jessica moved inside out of the cold wind that now blew. She saw books and candles, moving to the book shelf she ran her finger along them "Books? "she said smiling "I had almost forgotten what they looked like" she turned back to face him she smiled as she felt his warmth in her heart even tho she wasn't stood near him. Jessica felt for the first time she was home covering her mouth she let a yawn out " I guess i must be tired, it has been a long night" she said moving back to him.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Character sheet
Race:

Jessica's new home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessica's new home   Jessica's new home Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 1:29 am

"Yeah it sure has been quite an intresting day, but it was one of the best day I have ever had." Joseph said locking the door behind them and then hugged her. "Allow me to show your apartment area." He said offering her a hand.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

Jessica's new home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessica's new home   Jessica's new home Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 1:34 am

Jessica felt his arms around her and felt his warmth "will you stay with me tonight? " she asked as she took his hand in her own
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Character sheet
Race:

Jessica's new home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessica's new home   Jessica's new home Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 1:37 am

"If you want." Joseph said with a bit of a blush. Joseph cringed in pain. "Guess I shouldn't push myself my wings are still very stiff. Guess I'm gonna have to train them back to normal."
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

Jessica's new home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessica's new home   Jessica's new home Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 1:41 am

Jessica saw his blush and smiled "may be we could do it together" she said as they walked.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Character sheet
Race:

Jessica's new home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessica's new home   Jessica's new home Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 1:45 am

"It's always nice to have someone with you when you training...it makes it seem less like training them." Joseph said locking his fingers in between hers.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

Jessica's new home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessica's new home   Jessica's new home Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 1:49 am

Jessica couldn't help feel a strong prickle in the back of her neck stopping she pulled closer to Joseph, her hand gripping his as she shivered.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Character sheet
Race:

Jessica's new home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessica's new home   Jessica's new home Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 1:53 am

"Are you alright?" Joseph said smiling at her as they came close to the room. One room had a bunch of stickers on it the spelled 'QUE'.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

Jessica's new home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessica's new home   Jessica's new home Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 1:57 am

Jessica looked up at him "No, I'm scared he'll find me and take me back." she said
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Character sheet
Race:

Jessica's new home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessica's new home   Jessica's new home Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 1:59 am

"Who?" Joseph said looking at her seriously. "I won't allow it."
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

Jessica's new home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessica's new home   Jessica's new home Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 2:04 am

Jessica looked at him her eyes now sparkled as she spoke "no body knows his real name he goes by lord of darkness it was he who took me , it was he who fed off me and it was he who..." she stopped turning her head away "for some reason he kept me alive, he never said but one woman who came said he had plans for me, that was on the night i escaped"
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Character sheet
Race:

Jessica's new home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessica's new home   Jessica's new home Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 2:08 am

"If he dares even lay a hand on you...I will kill him myself...with god as my witness. I shall unleash a power so fierce hell will quake in fear." Joseph said inn a very serious voice and then hugged her holding her so close she could hear him heart beat.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

Jessica's new home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessica's new home   Jessica's new home Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 2:12 am

Jessica held him tight she knew what he had said he meant , his heart beat reassuring her "I know you would as would i for you" she said her cheek resting against his chest.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Character sheet
Race:

Jessica's new home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessica's new home   Jessica's new home Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 2:17 am

Joseph ment every word he said but worried if that time would come and if he would have to use that power. He knew here was very safe though. "Don't worry it will always be safe here. Que must of adjusted it for you already but there is a mystic holy force field around the apartment. So it is safe to sleep, to be here. I will be with you always, I will always protect you." He said placing his hand on the back of her head.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

Jessica's new home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessica's new home   Jessica's new home Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 2:26 am

Jessica looked up at him and smiled "It still does not stop me being afraid tho, not for me but you both" she sighed "I care for you, both of you, you did something no one else had. "
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Character sheet
Race:

Jessica's new home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessica's new home   Jessica's new home Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 2:31 am

"You need not worry. I am said to say me and Que are no strangers to fighting or combat. We can both handle ourselves and we will protect you too. Que may seem like a mere child with wings but he is much more." Joseph said kissing her forehead. "Lets get some sleep." He said pionting to a door that had a bunch of stickers 'Jecika'.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

Jessica's new home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessica's new home   Jessica's new home Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 2:36 am

Jessica looked and smiled as she felt her tiredness creep back. "some on needs to learn to spell" she said with a chuckle as she stepped into the room.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Character sheet
Race:

Jessica's new home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessica's new home   Jessica's new home Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 2:41 am

It was a pretty good sized apartment it had 3 rooms and 2 bathrooms, a kitchen and living room. "I hope this is to your likings." Joseph said showing her around them finally stopping in the main bedroom. "There is nothing to worry about alright? I'm you guardian angel."
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

Jessica's new home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessica's new home   Jessica's new home Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 2:47 am

Jessica looked at him a smile on her face "I feel like I'm home already" she said softly looking into his eyes
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Character sheet
Race:

Jessica's new home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessica's new home   Jessica's new home Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 2:51 am

Joseph smiled and kissed her passionatly. He placed a hand on his cheek and he closed his eyes enjoying the moment.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

Jessica's new home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessica's new home   Jessica's new home Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 2:55 am

Jessica felt his lips against hers and could not help let out a sigh as she returned his kiss equally as passionate , for all she had gone threw this moment made them all disappear. She stepped closer to him her hands slipping behind his back.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Character sheet
Race:

Jessica's new home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessica's new home   Jessica's new home Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 2:59 am

Joseph fel the same way, all of his past worries, trouble and, pain vanished. The rest of the world left and all that was there we're them. He placed a hand around her.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

Jessica's new home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessica's new home   Jessica's new home Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 3:03 am

Jessica looked at him "stay with me , please" she asked softly, her fingers moving gently on his back.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Character sheet
Race:

Jessica's new home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessica's new home   Jessica's new home Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 3:06 am

"Sure" Joseph said looking at her his back still ached in pain but he ignored it. He was with Jessica and that's all he cared about at the moment. He sat on the bed pulling her down next to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jessica's new home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessica's new home   Jessica's new home Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jessica's new home
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next