The Dark Side of the Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dark Side of the Moon

The Dark Side of the Moon; where vampires and werewolves, witches and wizards, death gods and earth goddesses, elemental and spirits dwell. Living a normal life with humans until the moon comes up and chaos strikes.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jessica's new home

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Joseph

Joseph

Soul Points : 24

Character sheet
Race:

Jessica's new home - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessica's new home   Jessica's new home - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 8:14 pm

------------Quite sometime later-------------------------

Joseph laid in the bed and his love Jessica resting on his shoulder as he stroked her hair gently.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Soul Points : 42

Character sheet
Race: Humans

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's new home   Jessica's new home - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 11:54 pm

Jessica stirred in her sleep she saw herself running threw the streets again heavily pregnant and a figure chasing after her.
"NO!" she shouted suddenly and sat up her body shaking.

Last edited by DarkAngel on Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's new home   Jessica's new home - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 7:22 am

Joseph looked in concern and then gently wrapped his arms around her.
"It's okay, it was nothing but a nightmare."
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's new home   Jessica's new home - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 5:46 am

Jessica wrapped her arms around him "i know but it felt so real , he came for me,he took me as i was about to give birth to our child" she shivered as she held him close.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's new home   Jessica's new home - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 9:36 pm

Joseph set her on his lap and held her. He slowly and soothingly stroked her hair. A horrid pain throbbed the back of his head. He tried his best to ignore as he held her.
"Don't worry me and Que would never ever let that happen to you. If he ever comes we will stop him."
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's new home   Jessica's new home - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 11:26 pm

Jessica looked at Joseph deep inside she could tell something was wrong "what's wrong?" she asked "and don't say its nothing , its strange but i no with you now some things wrong" she sat looking at him her worry now shifted from the dream to him.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's new home   Jessica's new home - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 9:05 pm

"It's fine....nothing more than a little headache." Joseph said very calm voice. He petted her hair and kissed her head lightly. He felt her heart that raced and slowly laid her down and then laid next to her.
"I promise everything is okay."
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's new home   Jessica's new home - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 11:39 pm

"I have lost everything in my life and it scares me when i think of anything happening to you" she said her arms wrapping around him her head resting against his chest.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's new home   Jessica's new home - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 10:18 pm

"Don't worry it will ake quite some force to put me utta comission there, so don't worry." He could feel the evil presence. He was simply glad that no matter how strong he be that monster that harmed her. The protection powers on this place would hold through.
"I will always protect you, and faith you have i me keeps me safe." Joseph said gently
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's new home   Jessica's new home - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 11:59 pm

Jessica held him closer " you are all i have " she said "and yours keeps me whole" she looked up at him.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's new home   Jessica's new home - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 12:09 am

"It's okay nothing will hurt me, you, Que, or our possible child." Joseph said rubbing her belly and pulled her very close to him. His eyes gentle bu mighty and reassuring.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's new home   Jessica's new home - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 12:12 am

Jessica sighed in the back of her mind she knew he would be out there searching for her and not giving up till he found her "I hope this spell that's around here is strong enough to keep him out" she asked her bare skin touching his own.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's new home   Jessica's new home - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 12:14 am

"Don't worry, it was forged by angels themselves." Joseph let out a small sigh of his own.
"I know we will have to deal with him.'
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's new home   Jessica's new home - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 12:17 am

Jessica felt the hairs on the back of her neck stand up wrapping a sheet around her she stood up and moved to the window and looked down at the street there she saw a man his hand held out but she backed away "he's here , he's found me" she said fear in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's new home   Jessica's new home - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 12:19 am

"He can't hurt you here. We will deal with him. I will wipe your fear =, his evil of the face of the earth." Josep said his voice became strong.
"But for this moment please do not worry."
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's new home   Jessica's new home - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 12:24 am

she turned to look at him her hand slipping to her belly as she moved back to the bed taking the sheet she covered both of them and moved to his side "if he hasn't tried to take me now maybe the spells working " she said her head resting on his arm as she lay
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's new home   Jessica's new home - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 12:27 am

"It a spell that kept satan's army out of heaven I'm sure it's strong enough okay?" Joseph to her kissing her on the lips.
"I will make sure he can't hurt you anymore."
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's new home   Jessica's new home - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 12:33 am

Jessica moved her hand to caress his cheek as he kissed her "if you say it is then i shall not worry " she said and kissed him back as she pushed him onto his back as her hands caressed his sides "if we do have a child , god willing what shall it be called?" she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's new home   Jessica's new home - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 7:49 pm

"I don't know but we have nine months to decide." Joseph kissed her gently.
"We will deal withhim soon I promise dear." Joseph's woeds were calm but fierce.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's new home   Jessica's new home - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 11:40 pm

Jessica lay no smiling against him she knew he was right and she knew as long as she stayed in side she would be safe.

(Time skip)

Several weeks had passed and Jessica had been feeling ill for two days , she lay next to Joseph as she buried her head into his chest as another bout hit her.

"I must have had something that's disagreed with me" she said
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's new home   Jessica's new home - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 8:12 pm

"I will stay with you today, I can't do a preach knowing you are sick." Joseph stoked her hair gently. He kissed her repeatedly and then thought.
"Is there anything I can do for you?"
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's new home   Jessica's new home - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 1:23 am

Jessica smiled as she looked up at him "your doing it now "she said "I wish this sickness would pass" she said as she felt it hit again , this time she jumped from the bed running to the bathroom , her head now over the toilet bowl as she threw up for the second time that morning
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's new home   Jessica's new home - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 9:51 am

Joseph laid her back in bed afterward. He slighty frowned and kissed her forehead.
"I hope you do too and I will stay right here with you until you feel better my church will understand."
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's new home   Jessica's new home - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 10:36 am

Jessica shook her head"no you can't keep doing this , you go i'll be fine it'll pass soon it has before" she said
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's new home   Jessica's new home - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 10:39 am

"I'm staying right here with you and I'm not taking no for an anwser." Joseph smiled at her. He hugged her gently and put her on his lap and stroked her hair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's new home   Jessica's new home - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jessica's new home
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next