The Dark Side of the Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dark Side of the Moon

The Dark Side of the Moon; where vampires and werewolves, witches and wizards, death gods and earth goddesses, elemental and spirits dwell. Living a normal life with humans until the moon comes up and chaos strikes.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jessica's new home

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Joseph

Joseph

Soul Points : 24

Character sheet
Race:

Jessica's new home - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessica's new home   Jessica's new home - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 12:02 am

"Who knows w=for all we know we might have twins, or triplets." Joseph said with a chuckle as he kissed her gently.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Soul Points : 42

Character sheet
Race: Humans

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's new home   Jessica's new home - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 12:09 am

jessica chuckled at the thought " ow i hope not my poor belly couldn't take two sets of kicking" she said with a smile " besides up till now i have felt only on pair of feet from inside" she said "but it has been known"
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's new home   Jessica's new home - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 2:17 pm

"Yes I didn't mean anything by it." Jseph said kissing her again and then slowly ook her hand and smiled.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's new home   Jessica's new home - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 10:37 am

Jessica smiled a warm smile every time he was close to her she felt relaxed "I know my love " she said placing his hand on her belly where she could feel movement " do you feel that?" she asked " it is our child " she said with a smile but took a dep breath as the foot pushed out under his hand
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's new home   Jessica's new home - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 11:50 am

"I do." Joseph said smiling happilyand then asked to his future baby.
"Please stop kicking your mommy, it doesn't feel very good." Joseph after asking kissed her belly.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's new home   Jessica's new home - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 4:26 am

Jessica felt the foot leave and she breathed a sigh of relief "not long now" she said softly to both Joseph and the baby , moving closer to joseph she let her hand rest on his chest and moved her moth to his ear "how about we try out some of those positions you wanted to try" she whispered softly as her hand slipped lower as she smiled seductively to him
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's new home   Jessica's new home - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 2:37 pm

What was suppose to be a nght of innocent love would become one of magic. Jessica was on the bed Joseph was in a bit on panic her water had broke. And he got a warm bucket of water several towel and a few other thins.
"Err...what do I what I do."He muttered in a worried voice.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's new home   Jessica's new home - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 2:40 pm

Jessica smiled "you just stay with me "she paused as she felt herself push again "I'm doing the work " she cried out as she felt a small head appear in front of her "you have to turn the baby so its shoulders will come out " she said "and hurry I can't take any more" she said
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's new home   Jessica's new home - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 2:45 pm

"Joseph did as he was instructed and after he did the rest of the baby seem to almost slip off. The baby let out a soft whine as Joseph wrapped the young baby boy into a towel and smiled as he placed him in Jessica's arm
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's new home   Jessica's new home - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 2:48 pm

Jessica smiled but winced as she was sore "what do we have " she asked exhausted looking down at the baby she held. Moving the cloth she smiled "you have a son" she said to Joseph .
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's new home   Jessica's new home - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 2:52 pm

"No your wrong my love we have a beutiful son, which we shall love, I have a son, you have a son, and Que has a little brother." Joseph said kissing their son gentlly.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's new home   Jessica's new home - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 2:54 pm

jessica smiled and lay back on the pillow "I feel so tired" she said hardly ablre to keep her eyes awake
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's new home   Jessica's new home - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 2:57 pm

"Why don't you get some rest." Joseph said taking the babe in his arms and smiling.
"Hey there little man."" Joseph said to his child.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's new home   Jessica's new home - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 3:01 pm

Jessica smiled letting her now heavy arms fall to her side a she fell into a deep sleep marred only by a nightmare of running down a dark ally "I will get you, you are mine" came a man's voice fear stuck Jessica as she ran turning a corner she saw red eyes glaring at her and felt her belly grow " you are the carrier of my seed" he said "NO!" she screamed as she sat up clutching her belly and breathing hard
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's new home   Jessica's new home - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 7:54 pm

"It is alright my dear." Joseph said going up to her there child in his arms.
"It was nothing but a nightmare." Joseph kissed he lightly an the baby made a slightly smioing face.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's new home   Jessica's new home - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 1:20 pm

Jessica looked at her son she nodded as she saw the look on Joseph face as he held his son in his arms, "your right" she said but deep inside she knew now that her son was born he would come for her.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's new home   Jessica's new home - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 2:19 pm

"I need to go to a church meeting soon. I wissh I could stay home with you two but this is an urgent meeting." Josep said giving her a long kiss and then his son a kiss. For him it might of been a good bye kiss. He had no church meeting he was going to finish Jessica's sad past.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's new home   Jessica's new home - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 2:21 pm

Jessica looked at Joseph something told her of what he was doing and she reached out her hand to hold his arm "don't do it" she said her voice pleading "I know what your going to doing and he'll kill you"
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's new home   Jessica's new home - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 2:23 pm

"I am stronger than I look, I am a holy warrior." Joseph said holding her arm and kissing her again.
"Trust me I'm no slouch."
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's new home   Jessica's new home - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 2:33 pm

Jessica closed her eyes letting a tear fall "if you were to die he would take me and kill que and our son" she said "I could not live knowing all that i hold in my heart was gone"
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's new home   Jessica's new home - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 2:35 pm

"But he won't kill me, he know no wrath of an angel, one who is in love and one who god truly cares for, I will make the depts of hell to mighty for him." Joseph said looking at her as he rummaged though his closet.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's new home   Jessica's new home - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 2:44 pm

Jessica sat on the bed holding there son in her arms as he suckled from her breast as she watched him "I can not diswade you can i" she said sadly
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's new home   Jessica's new home - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 7:45 pm

"You know thismust be done, you knew this day would come. If we wait then we are risking this familt now more than ever." Joseph had two giant metal crosses one in each hand.
"Please god." Joseph said looking at the ceiling.
"Let me and my family live happy on this earth."
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's new home   Jessica's new home - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 12:42 pm

Jessica gently caressed her son's head " I am too weak to stop you " she said softly looking up her eyes sparkled at him " I hope god hears you because if anything should happen to you he will have a mortal enemy in me" she said her face serious.
Back to top Go down
Lord of Darkness

Lord of Darkness

Soul Points : 0

Character sheet
Race: Vampires

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's new home   Jessica's new home - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 12:59 pm

I stand out side the grounds of a church the smell of her sweet blood drawing me closer but i knew if i did i would be burnt by the holy ground.

"I smell you , your close my minion bearer , you will be mine by my father Satan you shall carry my army I spent al those years preparing your body only for you to leave, I will take back what's mine" " i hiss as i speak
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's new home   Jessica's new home - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jessica's new home
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next