The Dark Side of the Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dark Side of the Moon

The Dark Side of the Moon; where vampires and werewolves, witches and wizards, death gods and earth goddesses, elemental and spirits dwell. Living a normal life with humans until the moon comes up and chaos strikes.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Different Cemetery

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Connan

Connan

Soul Points : 49

Character sheet
Race:

A Different Cemetery - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Different Cemetery   A Different Cemetery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 12:57 pm

Connan held his hands up, palms out.

"So far as I've heard, it's possible. Not easy - bloody difficult, as rumor has it - but possible. I'm not exactly a master on the subject, but I'd suggest at least looking for a cure."

Smiling slightly, he said "After all, it's not like you'll die before you find it, unless you're going to pick fights you can't win."
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

Soul Points : 10

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: A Different Cemetery   A Different Cemetery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 12:57 pm

"Only a fool would think ill of you.
If there may indeed lie a cure, it will be found."
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Soul Points : 42

Character sheet
Race: Humans

PostSubject: Re: A Different Cemetery   A Different Cemetery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 12:18 am

Jessica looked at the two men "Then i shall search for it" she said
Back to top Go down
Connan

Connan

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: A Different Cemetery   A Different Cemetery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 12:33 am

"A hunt begins, I guess. Both a beginning and an end, uh? Luck, vampire, you'll need it."
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Different Cemetery   A Different Cemetery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 12:35 am

Jessica frowned to him, "why do you say that?" she looked worried
Back to top Go down
Connan

Connan

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: A Different Cemetery   A Different Cemetery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 12:42 am

"I told you, " he said, voice dry "It's meant to be hard to find, or to get to at least. And as usually only a vampire would be looking for it, I imagine that means it's nearly impossible for a vampire to acquire, let alone humans."
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Different Cemetery   A Different Cemetery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 12:46 am

Jessica sighed " i am only half a vampire till i take the blood of an innocent i will remain as you see, nether child of the darkness nor human" she said turning to show him her whole body.
Back to top Go down
Connan

Connan

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: A Different Cemetery   A Different Cemetery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 12:48 am

Connan looked, eyes cold and voice like ice "So make a choice, scarling. Join the ranks of the vampires, or free yourself from it."
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Different Cemetery   A Different Cemetery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 12:53 am

she faced him her eyes now cold " I chose to go where i want, be who i want and not take orders from any one" she said now angry "I want to be me again and not the monster they made me".
Back to top Go down
Connan

Connan

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: A Different Cemetery   A Different Cemetery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 12:55 am

"So do it. All I did, " Eyes now dying of their fire, he continued "Was wish you luck."
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Different Cemetery   A Different Cemetery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 1:04 am

Jessica shook hr head making her blond hair dance "No you told me to make a choice of what to become" she said "if the cure is as hard as you say to find then it will take a long time but the longer i stay like this the harder it will become for me to resist" she looked at him facing him her eyes looking into his "it is already hard how do you think i came to be in the state you found me"
Back to top Go down
Connan

Connan

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: A Different Cemetery   A Different Cemetery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 1:05 am

"By not going to see a butcher, as I originally suggested."
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Different Cemetery   A Different Cemetery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 1:15 am

she scowled at him " I won't lower myself to that " she said picking up her cloak she threw it around her self and sighed
Back to top Go down
Connan

Connan

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: A Different Cemetery   A Different Cemetery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 1:19 am

Connan sighed.

"Sometimes, to accomplish a thing, you have to do things you otherwise couldn't. Want to defeat vampirism, you'll have to control your thirst."
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Different Cemetery   A Different Cemetery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 1:21 am

Jessica closed her eyes "I have , i only drank animal blood that was till you came" she said
Back to top Go down
Connan

Connan

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: A Different Cemetery   A Different Cemetery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 1:23 am

"Well, then you need to feed more often, at the least."
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Different Cemetery   A Different Cemetery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 1:27 am

she turned to face him again "you try and feed when all you try and catch flee no soon as lay eyes upon you" she sat down o a tomb her legs pulled tight to her chest "I can'T even get a bed in an in and have to sleep in a grave yard.
Back to top Go down
Connan

Connan

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: A Different Cemetery   A Different Cemetery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 1:28 am

Connan looked her over, and frowned.

"Why would you not just rent an apartment? And surely not everyone runs; I didn't."
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Different Cemetery   A Different Cemetery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 1:39 am

"how can i rent with out money" she said sighing "how can i get a job being what i am" she let a tear slowly run down her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Connan

Connan

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: A Different Cemetery   A Different Cemetery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 1:41 am

"You'll have to figure something out. Either sacrifice your pride, or your autonomy. That's all there can be to it."
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Different Cemetery   A Different Cemetery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 1:43 am

she looked up at him "my pride is all i have left of my humanity and i give that up to no man" she said her eyes filled with anger.
Back to top Go down
Connan

Connan

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: A Different Cemetery   A Different Cemetery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 1:45 am

"I'm not saying whore yourself out, though granted, I've known a handful of tricksters myself and I promise you, they were all pretty damn proud. I'm saying in terms to going an getting a regular supply of animal blood from somewhere. Wear a mask if you have to; Christ knows I have at times."
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Different Cemetery   A Different Cemetery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 1:51 am

she looked up at him "but why would you?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Connan

Connan

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: A Different Cemetery   A Different Cemetery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 1:57 am

Connan grimaced. "I've been a lot of people in the last few years."
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Different Cemetery   A Different Cemetery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 2:01 am

Jessica looked at him " I still don't understand why you would have to wear a mask , if you don't mind me saying your quiet a hansom man" she blushed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Different Cemetery   A Different Cemetery - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Different Cemetery
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dark Side of the Moon :: Roleplay :: The Graveyard-
Jump to: