The Dark Side of the Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dark Side of the Moon

The Dark Side of the Moon; where vampires and werewolves, witches and wizards, death gods and earth goddesses, elemental and spirits dwell. Living a normal life with humans until the moon comes up and chaos strikes.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Different Cemetery

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Connan

Connan

Soul Points : 49

Character sheet
Race:

A Different Cemetery Empty
PostSubject: A Different Cemetery   A Different Cemetery Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 8:32 am

Connan walked on a stone path until it ended, and then on past briar thickets and bushes holding naught but oppressive thorns, until the landscape eased in the rapidly blackening evening.

Eventually, he walked into a clearing, cloaked by towering oak trees and elms, the leaves of which whispered slightly and hid the sounds of his tread. The forest floor was covered in every imaginable type of flower.

In flowers, and in more than a hundred redwood crosses.

Had the graves been less neatly kept, and less clearly ordered, calling the site a mass grave would not be amiss.

Kneeling in dewed grass, heedless to the damage it might cause his attire - leather, which resisted fire better than water, in terms of appearance - Connan gripped the chain around his throat, and a cross fell to the front of it. Praying for his dead friends, he wished them only peace, and himself only the will to seek peace for his own mind, in punishing whoever had killed them.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Soul Points : 42

Character sheet
Race: Humans

PostSubject: Re: A Different Cemetery   A Different Cemetery Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 10:03 am

Jessica having just arrived in the village found herself sat in the graveyard her back against the cold stone her knees pulled up to her chest and she shivered with the chill of the cold air.
Back to top Go down
Connan

Connan

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: A Different Cemetery   A Different Cemetery Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 10:05 am

Walking back along the stone path, out of his clearing, Connan saw a woman seated within the main cemetery. Wondering why anyone sane would be in such a place at night, he glanced a greeting towards her, stopping a short distance away.

"Evening."
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Different Cemetery   A Different Cemetery Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 10:10 am

Jessica heard a voice and looked up her eyes shone with the moon light "if you know whats god for you stay away" she said turning her face away from him she let her blond hair fall across her face..
Back to top Go down
Connan

Connan

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: A Different Cemetery   A Different Cemetery Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 10:12 am

"I've never known what's good for me, and less than ever, now." Still, he stayed where he was, respecting that even if the warning had been for his benefit, he had to consider that it might also be for hers; after all, it was a graveyard.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Different Cemetery   A Different Cemetery Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 10:14 am

Jessica moved to stand only to end up on her knees her hands clutching the dirt in frustration.
Back to top Go down
Connan

Connan

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: A Different Cemetery   A Different Cemetery Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 10:15 am

Voice even, Connan was concerned despite himself. "Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Different Cemetery   A Different Cemetery Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 10:23 am

Jessica shook her head "I have not eaten in two days " she said " and i will not" she stood shakily again swaying as she stood
Back to top Go down
Connan

Connan

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: A Different Cemetery   A Different Cemetery Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 10:28 am

Connan tensed, as was a natural reaction, but answered openly enough.

"Vampire. Not willingly, would be my guess. Listen, if you don't eat, you'll become unstable. Find a butcher, buy a few quarts of blood from there- tell him you're a French chef making Black Pudding, and they might even give it to you for nothing."
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Different Cemetery   A Different Cemetery Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 10:32 am

Jessica held her arms around her slender waist " I would rather die" she said taking an unsteady step forward " it would free me from this torment"
Back to top Go down
Connan

Connan

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: A Different Cemetery   A Different Cemetery Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 10:34 am

Raising his eyebrows, he muttered "Very unwillingly. You won't die, and you know it. How good is your restraint?"
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Different Cemetery   A Different Cemetery Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 10:41 am

Jessica hung her head "I have gone six days before the hunger takes over" she said softly her hand resting on a tree next to her to steadily herself.
Back to top Go down
Connan

Connan

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: A Different Cemetery   A Different Cemetery Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 10:46 am

"And then what? Slaughtered an innocent? Don't be an idiot. Manage it until you can find a way out. If you need blood,"

Connan took a knife from his combat boot, and continued "I'll spill some willingly, but in such a way that you don't need to bite me."
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Different Cemetery   A Different Cemetery Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 10:49 am

Jessica turned to face him her blue eyes not flashing silver at him "I will not kill an innocent and how dare you insinuate i would" she snapped at him
Back to top Go down
Connan

Connan

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: A Different Cemetery   A Different Cemetery Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 10:51 am

Connan stared her down.

"You would. Believe me, no matter how strong your will power - one of the girls in my gang was bitten, and after nine days she-"

Realizing what he was saying, he stopped abruptly.

A long silence later he said "Perhaps you would not. Either way, my offer remains open."
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Different Cemetery   A Different Cemetery Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 10:56 am

Jessica turned to face him "I can bite and not turn who i bite if that's what your worried about of is it the thought of my touch you fear" she said her arms clasp around her waist as the hunger pains grew.
Back to top Go down
Connan

Connan

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: A Different Cemetery   A Different Cemetery Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 11:01 am

"Neither; I just don't want you draining me dry. Now should I make the cut, or not? There's an empty candle holder on the gate, if I fill that, that will be enough to sustain you, and not damage me."

Twirling the hunting knife, Connan's eyes were darker than usual. For a brief moment, he wondered why he was offering.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Different Cemetery   A Different Cemetery Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 11:03 am

Jessica sank to her knees "It looks like i have no option but to accept" she said her breath short her face pale as the moon in the sky
Back to top Go down
Connan

Connan

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: A Different Cemetery   A Different Cemetery Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 11:08 am

Taking the holder, and using it like a bowl, Connan drew the knife across his arm. The wound was fairly shallow, but long. It would bleed but do no permanent damage. Filling the holder quickly, he stepped back.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Different Cemetery   A Different Cemetery Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 11:15 am

Jessica smelt the blood and slowly moved to it grasping it in her hands she at first turned her head away and sighed at the thought of this ritual she had to do , she let her fangs slip out and pressed her lips to the sides of the bowl slowly she felt the blood touch her fangs she shivered involuntary before dropping the now empty bowl and siting against the stone wall her head draped in her knees , soft sobs coming from her at having to go threw the feeding again, reminding her of what she saw.
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

Soul Points : 10

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: A Different Cemetery   A Different Cemetery Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 11:16 am

Kain walked through the cemetary and spotted others.
He crept closer to see who they were then called.
"Greetings..."
He stepped over to see them.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Different Cemetery   A Different Cemetery Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 11:20 am

Jessica looked up her face now stained with tears he lips now pink and her skin also a normal pink.
Back to top Go down
Connan

Connan

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: A Different Cemetery   A Different Cemetery Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 11:22 am

Connan walked to a plant, a razor fern, and cut a long blade of grass. Tying it tightly above the cut, the bleeding slowed then stopped.

"Pretty crowded here for midnight."
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

Soul Points : 10

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: A Different Cemetery   A Different Cemetery Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 11:22 am

He looked at her with malice in his eyes and his fangs glinting in the light of the
moon in darkness.
"I trust you are enjoying yourself?"
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Different Cemetery   A Different Cemetery Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 11:30 am

Jessica turned away she said nothing she could sense his evil and wanted nothing to do with him the tears glistening in the moon light.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Different Cemetery   A Different Cemetery Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Different Cemetery
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dark Side of the Moon :: Roleplay :: The Graveyard-
Jump to: