The Dark Side of the Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dark Side of the Moon

The Dark Side of the Moon; where vampires and werewolves, witches and wizards, death gods and earth goddesses, elemental and spirits dwell. Living a normal life with humans until the moon comes up and chaos strikes.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Daemon's Hideout

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Daemon

Daemon

Soul Points : 0

Character sheet
Race:

Daemon's Hideout - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daemon's Hideout   Daemon's Hideout - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 5:26 pm

"All right then," he said, taking her hand, "then let me begin with an explanation."

The room around them disappeared and was replaced by an image of a Japanese temple.

"This is an ancient temple, where some of the first priestesses trained; for Shinto is largely a female magic," he said, "the power of Shinto lies in the mind and in the hands."

A woman walked into the temple, dressed in priestess clothes. She knelt before an altar.

"At lower levels, it is necessary to trace the runes that make up its magical symbols; at higher levels, all that is required is thought."

A man walked in and she turned to face him; silver bars rose around him. The image changed to that of Di casting the spell which had sent him running from her hideout.

"The latter image is Elvish magic; but the principals of power are much the same. Indeed, all magics are very similar in how they are executed. The biggest difference is blood; only those with a hint of the blood of its ancestral cultures can use each type of magic. In fact, I originally used only Shinto; it is through those who I have turned, who have willingly given me their blood, that I have gained other magics throughout the centuries."

The image faded and the room returned.

"Most humans who are strong enough to use the magics spend their entire lives devoted to it before they ever reach my level; but we have the ability to learn at three times their speed, and the strength to withstand the physical exhaustion it causes."
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Soul Points : 42

Character sheet
Race: Humans

PostSubject: Re: Daemon's Hideout   Daemon's Hideout - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 5:29 pm

Jessica looked at him "but i am half human dose that mean i will tire quicker?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Daemon

Daemon

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Daemon's Hideout   Daemon's Hideout - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 5:34 pm

"Yes," he said with a sigh, "but if you continue to take of my blood you will grow stronger and that weakness will be overcome."
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Daemon's Hideout   Daemon's Hideout - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 5:38 pm

Jessica sighed " so to become one i must give up another " she said as she began to pace the floor. Suddenly she stopped and looked at him " if it helps be become strong enough to find what I'm looking for the so be it" she said
Back to top Go down
Daemon

Daemon

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Daemon's Hideout   Daemon's Hideout - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 9:45 pm

"As long as you are certain; for once you begin to walk down this path, there is no turning back. I have seen others try-and it has not been pleasant to watch."
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Daemon's Hideout   Daemon's Hideout - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 1:54 am

Jessica stood to face him "they are not me" she said her arms folded across her chest "I have not come this far just to give up and run away , no if i have to then i will" her mind was made up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daemon's Hideout   Daemon's Hideout - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daemon's Hideout
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3