The Dark Side of the Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dark Side of the Moon

The Dark Side of the Moon; where vampires and werewolves, witches and wizards, death gods and earth goddesses, elemental and spirits dwell. Living a normal life with humans until the moon comes up and chaos strikes.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Daemon's Hideout

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Daemon

Daemon

Soul Points : 0

Character sheet
Race:

Daemon's Hideout Empty
PostSubject: Daemon's Hideout   Daemon's Hideout Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 3:04 am

Daemon led her into the mansion. It was an old Gothic mansion built over a century earlier. He smiled and led her down into the basement.

"It was used as a storage room years ago by my ancestors," he said simply, "I turned it into a training room."

He flicked a light switch and lights turned on all along the huge room, revealing training dummies, a wall covered in various weapons, and resting mats.

"Welcome to my humble abode."
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Soul Points : 42

Character sheet
Race: Humans

Daemon's Hideout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daemon's Hideout   Daemon's Hideout Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 3:10 am

Jessica looked around it reminded her slightly of the house she had been kept in but some how different more welcoming.
"its nice" she said
Back to top Go down
Daemon

Daemon

Character sheet
Race:

Daemon's Hideout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daemon's Hideout   Daemon's Hideout Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 3:13 am

"Thanks," he said, "it's been in my family for generations. This place is over a thousand years old; I revamped it when my old man died. Took quite a lot of money to get electricity in a house this old, let me tell you."
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

Daemon's Hideout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daemon's Hideout   Daemon's Hideout Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 3:16 am

Jessica let go of his hand and moved around the room "so where do we start?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Daemon

Daemon

Character sheet
Race:

Daemon's Hideout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daemon's Hideout   Daemon's Hideout Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 3:19 am

"Well, you might as well test out your new physical abilities; you'll find yourself more flexible, faster, stronger, able to jump further. It'll take some getting used to. So we start with that."
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

Daemon's Hideout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daemon's Hideout   Daemon's Hideout Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 3:20 am

moving back to face him "sure"she said " speak and i shall obey " she said with a chuckle
Back to top Go down
Daemon

Daemon

Character sheet
Race:

Daemon's Hideout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daemon's Hideout   Daemon's Hideout Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 3:23 am

He smiled.

"Just try out whatever you like-gymnastics, kicking the crap out of one of those dummies over there, whatever."
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

Daemon's Hideout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daemon's Hideout   Daemon's Hideout Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 3:25 am

stepping back she still smiled "in this dress , do you have anything easier to move in?" she asked slipping her cloak off her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Daemon

Daemon

Character sheet
Race:

Daemon's Hideout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daemon's Hideout   Daemon's Hideout Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 3:31 am

"Right. You've got a point," he said. He moved to some sliding doors and opened them.

It was a huge walk in closet with a variety of outfits designed for battle. He walked in and pulled out a pair of black pants and a black tank top, with a silver dragon embroidered along their sides.

"Take these," he said, throwing them at her, "catch."
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

Daemon's Hideout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daemon's Hideout   Daemon's Hideout Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 3:33 am

Jessica caught them placing them over a bar she slipped out of the dress glancing back over her shoulder before slipping on the pants and tank top she walked back over to him her dress hung over her arm "ok " she said telling him she was done.
Back to top Go down
Daemon

Daemon

Character sheet
Race:

Daemon's Hideout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daemon's Hideout   Daemon's Hideout Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 3:35 am

He smiled.

"Now start testing yourself."
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

Daemon's Hideout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daemon's Hideout   Daemon's Hideout Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 3:39 am

placing the dress down she walked back . Standing in the middle of the room her eyes looking at him she back flipped landing on her hands twisting she slowly lowered herself down to the ground then stood up right. taking a few steps forwards again she jumped twisted in mid air and landed in front of him "you mean like that" she said barely out of breath.
Back to top Go down
Daemon

Daemon

Character sheet
Race:

Daemon's Hideout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daemon's Hideout   Daemon's Hideout Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 3:40 am

"Very nice. And now a question-when was the last time you fed?"
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

Daemon's Hideout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daemon's Hideout   Daemon's Hideout Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 3:47 am

Jessica thought for a moment "I think a days passing" she said looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Daemon

Daemon

Character sheet
Race:

Daemon's Hideout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daemon's Hideout   Daemon's Hideout Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 3:48 am

He held out his wrist.

"Drink. The blood of another vampire will make you stronger than any human blood could."
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

Daemon's Hideout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daemon's Hideout   Daemon's Hideout Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 3:58 am

Jessica moved closer to him taking his wrist she looked at him "I don't normally take from the wrist " she said her eyes glancing at his neck
Back to top Go down
Daemon

Daemon

Character sheet
Race:

Daemon's Hideout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daemon's Hideout   Daemon's Hideout Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 4:01 am

"Either is fine; usually amongst vampires only those romantically involved take from the neck."
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

Daemon's Hideout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daemon's Hideout   Daemon's Hideout Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 4:03 am

she looked down "I know it is why i asked first" she said "if you prefer me not to then i won't if it makes you uncomfortable"
Back to top Go down
Daemon

Daemon

Character sheet
Race:

Daemon's Hideout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daemon's Hideout   Daemon's Hideout Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 4:05 am

"Go ahead," he said, smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

Daemon's Hideout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daemon's Hideout   Daemon's Hideout Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 4:11 am

Jessica looked up at him slowly she moved forward till she could feel him against her, her heart raced she could smell his sent and feel her hunger rise she wanted it badly. Suddenly her eyes widened and she quickly backed away "I can't ..I can't" she said turning her back to him
Back to top Go down
Daemon

Daemon

Character sheet
Race:

Daemon's Hideout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daemon's Hideout   Daemon's Hideout Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 4:18 am

"Why not?" he asked, his voice gentle.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

Daemon's Hideout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daemon's Hideout   Daemon's Hideout Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 4:21 am

she kept her back to him as she spoke " When i drew close to you i wanted it too much" she said "and it scared me"
Back to top Go down
Daemon

Daemon

Character sheet
Race:

Daemon's Hideout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daemon's Hideout   Daemon's Hideout Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 4:25 am

"Do not be afraid; you will not hurt me," he said quietly, "it is safe to take of my blood. If you keep yourself fed well, you have nothing to fear. But you must drink in order to be stronger, and to quench the thirst when around those it would hurt."
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

Daemon's Hideout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daemon's Hideout   Daemon's Hideout Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 4:29 am

her head turned slightly a she looked at him over her shoulder "I am not afraid of hurting you , i am afraid of liking it and the feelings i sense" she said
Back to top Go down
Daemon

Daemon

Character sheet
Race:

Daemon's Hideout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daemon's Hideout   Daemon's Hideout Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 4:32 am

"You cannot be afraid of yourself if you want to grow stronger. You must master yourself. Learn what it is to feel temptation; taste what it is you want. And then learn to deny yourself of it. For that is the truest strength: the strength of will."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Daemon's Hideout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daemon's Hideout   Daemon's Hideout Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daemon's Hideout
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next