The Dark Side of the Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dark Side of the Moon

The Dark Side of the Moon; where vampires and werewolves, witches and wizards, death gods and earth goddesses, elemental and spirits dwell. Living a normal life with humans until the moon comes up and chaos strikes.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Di's Hideout

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Di

Di

Soul Points : 25

Character sheet
Race:

Di's Hideout Empty
PostSubject: Di's Hideout   Di's Hideout Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 1:32 am

Di crashed through the window and landed gracefully on her feet in the second floor of an old house. She then walked up to a bookshelf, pushed it out of the way with one hand as the other arm held Connan up, and then walked down the stairs leading to the secret basement she had spent the last week building. Medical facilities and all.

A moment later she was breaking out some frozen blood packs, one for her own purposes and one to drip into him to replace some of what he'd lost. She started disinfecting and stitching up the worst of the wounds, and when she was done, plopped down into a chair next to him as her own wounds healed themselves.
Back to top Go down
Connan

Connan

Soul Points : 49

Character sheet
Race:

Di's Hideout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Di's Hideout   Di's Hideout Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 1:35 am

Still unconscious, Connan was aware of nothing.
Back to top Go down
Di

Di

Character sheet
Race:

Di's Hideout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Di's Hideout   Di's Hideout Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 1:41 am

She sighed and pulled out a cigarette. Lighting it, she set to work resetting his bones, and a moment later remembered where the morphine was and grabbed that, injecting a cautious dose-she couldn't remember working with a human before-into his arm.
Back to top Go down
Connan

Connan

Character sheet
Race:

Di's Hideout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Di's Hideout   Di's Hideout Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 1:43 am

The pain from having splintered bones pulled back in proper alignment was enough to wake him up. A yell - not desperate enough to be a scream, after his reprieve - broke the silence.

"Fuck! Christ, Vampire, I didn't think you'd have the balls to go for round two."
Back to top Go down
Di

Di

Character sheet
Race:

Di's Hideout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Di's Hideout   Di's Hideout Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 1:48 am

"I didn't trust you to keep yourself alive, and I'm always up for round two, if you really like. Though I can promise you I don't have balls."
Back to top Go down
Connan

Connan

Character sheet
Race:

Di's Hideout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Di's Hideout   Di's Hideout Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 1:49 am

Connan laughed, now utterly disregarding the pain.

"I believe you. But I'm insulted that you thought you had to take care of me; I would've patched myself up fine."
Back to top Go down
Di

Di

Character sheet
Race:

Di's Hideout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Di's Hideout   Di's Hideout Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 1:54 am

She laughed slightly.

"I thought you were a little too far gone to take care of yourself. Didn't seem too mentally stable."
Back to top Go down
Connan

Connan

Character sheet
Race:

Di's Hideout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Di's Hideout   Di's Hideout Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 1:56 am

"I would've managed, but if you're looking for mentally stable, look elsewhere. I'm somewhat surprised, actually; I didn't realize vampires had maternal instincts. I'm not used to being mothered."
Back to top Go down
Di

Di

Character sheet
Race:

Di's Hideout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Di's Hideout   Di's Hideout Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 1:58 am

"I'm not most vampires," she said quietly, "and I'm not looking for mentally stable; I don't qualify for that myself."
Back to top Go down
Connan

Connan

Character sheet
Race:

Di's Hideout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Di's Hideout   Di's Hideout Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 2:00 am

"Yeah well. Where do I pay the medical bill? I have things to do."
Back to top Go down
Di

Di

Character sheet
Race:

Di's Hideout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Di's Hideout   Di's Hideout Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 2:04 am

"This time," she said, "it's free of charge. It's not like I paid for anything I used."

She sighed.

"I wouldn't recommend doing much since you're full of stitches, though."
Back to top Go down
Connan

Connan

Character sheet
Race:

Di's Hideout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Di's Hideout   Di's Hideout Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 2:06 am

Pulling the IV out of his arm, he stood, testing his weight.

The muscle damage in his left shin would require crutches if he wanted it to heal quickly, but he probably wouldn't use them on principal; it made it harder to reach his weapons.

Other than that, he held okay.
Back to top Go down
Di

Di

Character sheet
Race:

Di's Hideout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Di's Hideout   Di's Hideout Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 2:08 am

She sighed.

"Stubborn," she said, walking to her fridge and pulling something out, "if you really are going to walk around like that, take this to numb the pain."

She handed him a bottle of the strongest scotch she had.

"And," she said with a grin, "if you're up for round two-or ever need someone's ass kicked, because I find that fun-you know where to find me."
Back to top Go down
Connan

Connan

Character sheet
Race:

Di's Hideout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Di's Hideout   Di's Hideout Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 2:09 am

"Not really; I believe you hit me when my back was turned, so you could take me here unconscious. I have no idea where the hell I am."
Back to top Go down
Di

Di

Character sheet
Race:

Di's Hideout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Di's Hideout   Di's Hideout Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 2:13 am

"Like you would have come willingly if I had just asked," she said, with no small amount of sarcasm in her voice, "well, it is a rather dangerous place. This is one of the houses in the old town."
Back to top Go down
Connan

Connan

Character sheet
Race:

Di's Hideout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Di's Hideout   Di's Hideout Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 2:17 am

Connan shrugged.

"Looks like I'm going to stay here 'til that muscle reknits then. I'm not walking around vampire city smelling like a side dish."
Back to top Go down
Di

Di

Character sheet
Race:

Di's Hideout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Di's Hideout   Di's Hideout Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 2:19 am

She laughed slightly.

"Probably not a good idea, no," she said, "and you DO smell quite a bit. I wouldn't be surprised to hear them trying to get down here."
Back to top Go down
Connan

Connan

Character sheet
Race:

Di's Hideout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Di's Hideout   Di's Hideout Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 2:22 am

"You remember the first thing I said to you? 'Fuck 'em. I'll tear them apart.' - That still applies."
Back to top Go down
Di

Di

Character sheet
Race:

Di's Hideout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Di's Hideout   Di's Hideout Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 2:25 am

"Let me do the tearing apart," she said, "you'll only get yourself beat up more. I can take a dozen if I really care to."
Back to top Go down
Connan

Connan

Character sheet
Race:

Di's Hideout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Di's Hideout   Di's Hideout Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 2:27 am

Connan growled, a maimed grin on his lips.

"So can I."
Back to top Go down
Di

Di

Character sheet
Race:

Di's Hideout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Di's Hideout   Di's Hideout Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 2:29 am

"Didn't do so well against me," she said with a raised eyebrow, pouring herself a glass of scotch and downing it.
Back to top Go down
Connan

Connan

Character sheet
Race:

Di's Hideout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Di's Hideout   Di's Hideout Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 2:33 am

"You're 'not most vampires', if I recall. And I gave you the first move. But it hardly matters now."
Back to top Go down
Di

Di

Character sheet
Race:

Di's Hideout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Di's Hideout   Di's Hideout Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 2:35 am

"I suppose so," she said, with a slight smile of her own.
Back to top Go down
Connan

Connan

Character sheet
Race:

Di's Hideout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Di's Hideout   Di's Hideout Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 2:36 am

"As it stands, I'm going to pass out for a few hours."
Back to top Go down
Di

Di

Character sheet
Race:

Di's Hideout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Di's Hideout   Di's Hideout Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 2:39 am

"Have fun with that."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Di's Hideout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Di's Hideout   Di's Hideout Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Di's Hideout
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next