The Dark Side of the Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dark Side of the Moon

The Dark Side of the Moon; where vampires and werewolves, witches and wizards, death gods and earth goddesses, elemental and spirits dwell. Living a normal life with humans until the moon comes up and chaos strikes.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Complete Family

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Joseph

Joseph

Soul Points : 24

Character sheet
Race:

A Complete Family - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Complete Family   A Complete Family - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 8:29 am

"Well I swore that I would protect the two you." Joseph said holing her close to him and placed an other and by his son, which their son gribbed one of his fngers almost like Brennan understood.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Soul Points : 42

Character sheet
Race: Humans

PostSubject: Re: A Complete Family   A Complete Family - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 12:13 am

Jessica smiled "I sense he is much like you" she said stroking the young boys soft skin."in a lot of ways"
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: A Complete Family   A Complete Family - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 4:11 pm

"I see as you in many ways as well." Joseph said gently as he kissed her cheek.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Complete Family   A Complete Family - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 12:08 am

Jessica smiled back "you mean the stubborn , bull headed part" she said her dark eyes glinting at him as she stood "I haven't seen que for a while, I hope he's not up to too much trouble"
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: A Complete Family   A Complete Family - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 3:36 pm

"How about you enduring spirit and will, he willhave your gentle caring touch." Joseph said kssing her his blond hair covered one of his eyes.
"i'm sure Que is fine, he never gets into any real trouble."
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Complete Family   A Complete Family - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 12:06 am

Jessica smiled bending down she picked up Brennan from the crib cradling him in her arms "now my heart is twice as warm " she said looking at Joseph she reached out her hand gently brushing his hair from his eyes "your eyes are you most attractive feature" she grinned as she gently kissed his cheek
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: A Complete Family   A Complete Family - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 5:53 am

"I couldn't pick a most attractive feature for you for the second pick one an other beautiful part of you seems to bloom." Joseph said kissing her as she dd him on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Complete Family   A Complete Family - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 12:17 am

Jessica smiled her cheeks blushing she had never been use to some on complimenting her before and his words met more than she could say , her heart now filled with the love she felt for him and Brennan.
" You hold your son while i slip into some thing more aprpriate , then I will cook you some breakfast" moving forward she pressed herself against him feeling his skin against hers as she kissed him with the passion she now felt in her heart.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: A Complete Family   A Complete Family - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 9:52 am

Joseph kissed her back with the passion throughout him. He slipped his arms around Brennan and took him in his arms and kissed his forehead gently. He smiled at Jessica and sat down on the with his son in arms. Brennan made a laughing sound and smiled happily, which Joseph smile bigger as well.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Complete Family   A Complete Family - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 10:52 am

Jessica smiled as she moved to get her clothes and then slipped to the kitchen wher she made a chicken in garlic dressing and fresh green salad "foods ready" she said returning to the bed room "you can bring him too he's probably hungry again too" her face seemingly a glow with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: A Complete Family   A Complete Family - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 11:26 am

Joseph got up Brennan in his arms as he went to Jessica. He handed their son to her and sat down after giving her a passion filled kiss. Joseph hailed the smell of the few.
"It smells great." Joseph took a bite.
"It taste even better." Joseph smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Complete Family   A Complete Family - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 11:29 am

Jessica sat facing him slipping her arm from her tee shirt she let Brennan suckle at her breast while she ate, soon she finished "I have desert for you too" standing she took Brennan with her to the fridge, reaching in she took out two chocolate deserts then crossed back "I hope you like it"
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: A Complete Family   A Complete Family - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 11:32 am

Joseph took a spoonful and placed it to the entrance of Jessica's mouth. A smile widening across his face.
"You have the first bite." He said gently.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Complete Family   A Complete Family - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 11:34 am

Jessica smiled as she took the spoon into her mouth "mummm, not bad for a first time cook" she said with a grin taking her spoon she did the same for him.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: A Complete Family   A Complete Family - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 11:37 am

"Mmmm" Joseph said as he took a bite.
"Very good actually." Joseph scooted closer to her. He licked just her lip where some chocolate smeared on.
"I mean every taste seems to be better than the last."
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Complete Family   A Complete Family - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 11:40 am

Jessica looked down at Brennan he had fallen asleep in her arms "let me put him down and we can finish our meal" she smiled as she stood .
returning she sat back down next to Joseph "now where where we" she said taking another spoon of the desert with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: A Complete Family   A Complete Family - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 11:43 am

"Well." Joseph said taking an other spoonful.
"I think we were right about here." Joseph took her in his arms and kissed her passionalty moving so close their schest pressed upon on an other.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Complete Family   A Complete Family - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 11:50 am

Jessica couldn't help sigh as she felt him press against her "seems about right" she managed to say" her right hand moving to his back as her left played with his hair , she pulled him to her as she returned his kiss
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: A Complete Family   A Complete Family - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 11:54 am

"I love you Jessica." Joseph said inbetween the kissing. He gazed into her eyes as they kissed and Joseph moved her so they shared the same seat now.
"Your beauty is only matched by how caring, loving , and sweet you are."
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Complete Family   A Complete Family - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 11:58 am

Jessica kissed him back "as you for you being rich and adventuriose lover and loving father" her hand moved to his waist pulling him closer to her "he gave me you because he knew my heart was and always will belong to you"
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: A Complete Family   A Complete Family - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 12:01 pm

"As my heart will always belong to you, and our family for if the four of us are togeather then nothing else matters." Jospeh said stroking her har gently and kissing her cheek lightly.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Complete Family   A Complete Family - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 12:05 pm

Jessica smiled lovingly up at him "yes, the four of us , you, me Que and Brennan" she said her face once again glowing slightly " I once thought only death was my companion but now i see and feel only love, my Love "
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: A Complete Family   A Complete Family - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 12:08 pm

"I will try my best to make sure love is all you see and feel, and not pain, nor suffering for you have gone through more than anyone should have too." Joseph said kissng her over and over repeatedly and caringly.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Complete Family   A Complete Family - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 12:10 pm

Jessica couldn't help sigh at his touch "you don't disappoint my love" she said as her head fell back as he kissed her neck, her wings spreading out behind her as she lay in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: A Complete Family   A Complete Family - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 12:13 pm

Joseph grinned as he slowly and seductivly kissed down her neck. Each kiss being passionate. He even left a hicky on the side of her neck from lightly sucking on it. He continued to kiss downward.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Complete Family   A Complete Family - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Complete Family
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dark Side of the Moon :: Roleplay :: Housing district-
Jump to: