The Dark Side of the Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dark Side of the Moon

The Dark Side of the Moon; where vampires and werewolves, witches and wizards, death gods and earth goddesses, elemental and spirits dwell. Living a normal life with humans until the moon comes up and chaos strikes.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Complete Family

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Soul Points : 42

Character sheet
Race: Humans

A Complete Family - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Complete Family   A Complete Family - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 9:05 am

Jessica smiled as she kissed him back "you turned what was a bad life into one filled with light , and love" she said her eyes now sparkling as she looked at him then to the crib where Brennan lay.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Soul Points : 24

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: A Complete Family   A Complete Family - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 9:07 am

"I think we have done many thing and have proven even more things." Joseph kissed down her neck and then back to her lips.
"You look lovly my dear."
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Complete Family   A Complete Family - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 9:10 am

Jessica couldn't help sigh as she felt his lips on her neck , she smiled to him "as you do my husband" her hand moving to his neck cupping his ear and her fingers playing with his blond hair.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: A Complete Family   A Complete Family - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 9:15 am

Joseph smiles as he slowlyplaces hishand on her cheek and deeps there kiss on the lips as he gently slips his tounge in her mouth to massage hers. He gently pressed there bodies closer and he shut his eyes.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Complete Family   A Complete Family - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 9:22 am

Jessica felt him press close to her and his tongue in her mouth she kissed him back her tongue dancing around his as she did. The deeper the kiss the less sore she felt and the more she felt her heart lighten she let a smile slip to her lips and her hand move to his back hoping if anything happened they wouldn't wake Brennan.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: A Complete Family   A Complete Family - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 9:24 am

Joseph continued to kiss her, he thought that Jessica was still probably be too sore for anything else than this.
"Lets wait...til you are no longer sore, remember the longer we wait,makes it feel that bmuch more than the first time."
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Complete Family   A Complete Family - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 9:30 am

jessica smiled " always thinking of me and Que" she said her hand moving back to his cheek " every time with you is like the first" she said softly hearing a soft gurgle from the crib next to her.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: A Complete Family   A Complete Family - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 9:33 am

Joseph went to look at his son,and then kissed him lightly as he slept.
"Who could think...that in the end, pain, and suffering, was the ultimate reason we found eachother."
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Complete Family   A Complete Family - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 9:37 am

Jessica pulled her legs up to her chest as she watched " yes and now he's gone i am free , you have your wings and we both have a beautiful son" she said but she couldn't help feeling deep inside the dark lord wasn't quite gone and she would see him again.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: A Complete Family   A Complete Family - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 9:40 am

Joseph shared the feeling, but that was the last thing he was going to say.
"So my dearest." Joseph said standing her up and then gentlypushing her down.
"Do you want to be taken tonight?" Joseph really thought she should rest but her wanted stop that worry her saw in her eye and get what ever it was off her mind.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Complete Family   A Complete Family - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 9:44 am

Jessica smiled as she looked up at him "I would be willingly taken by you every night " she said reaching up to pull him down to her.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: A Complete Family   A Complete Family - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 12:00 am

~Some time later~

Joseph was in a t shirt and a pair of sweats as he cuddled with Jessica.
"I love you."
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Complete Family   A Complete Family - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 12:15 am

Jessica pulled him close to her "as i you" she said she loved the feel of him around her it had always given her a sense of comfort and of being home, she looked at their son cradled in the crib "Brennan will grow up strong, but i fear we haven't seen the last of the demon king and he'll try and claim Brennan for his own" she pulld Joseph closer to her.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: A Complete Family   A Complete Family - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 12:21 am

"Don't worry." Joseph said sweetly and softly almost a whisper in her ears.
"Me, you, Que, and our son can overcome anything." Joseph hand his hand on her cheek gently.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Complete Family   A Complete Family - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 12:26 am

Jessica sighed as she held him close her arms around his waist and her head now resting against his chest "I knew the day we met i would be happy with you , you set my soul free and gave me back my life" she kissed him then pulled away "it doesn't seem enough to say I love you for what i feel in side is stronger than words"
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: A Complete Family   A Complete Family - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 12:29 am

"Words can only help express what one things, but can never really show the exact words. I know since their is no words that fit the way I feel for you three." Joseph stroked her hair gently and kssed her head.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Complete Family   A Complete Family - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 12:35 am

Jessica smiled and held him tight to her her wings spread out behind her glowing in the sun with there whiteness "as i do for you, Que and Brennan" she said moving her head to rest on his shoulder his hair brushing her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: A Complete Family   A Complete Family - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 12:39 am

Joseph sad nothing and smply held her and kept her warm in his arm. His wings spread a little so that they touched her wings lightly and Joseph smiled at her gently.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Complete Family   A Complete Family - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 12:44 am

Jessica was happy to stay in his arms but a cry from the crib told her a young boy needed feeding " a mothers work is never done" she said puling away from him but she kept hold of his arm gently sliding her hand down it till she touched he hand , to her it was like electricity threw her fingers as she touched his
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: A Complete Family   A Complete Family - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 12:47 am

He followed her to the crib and smiled at their son.
"Don't worry I'll be with you for every bit of that work." Joseph kissed her on the lips.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Complete Family   A Complete Family - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 2:26 am

Jessica returned his kiss "my life started out so wrong, but ended up so right " she said with a sigh , looking down she smiled at the baby as he gurgled back up at her from with in the crib gently she brushed his cheek Brennan grasped her finger sucking on it and making her smile even more."I am truly blessed" she said turning to look at Joseph
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: A Complete Family   A Complete Family - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 5:23 pm

"My sweet, I do belive that my life was empty before I met you. I thank you and the lord for our family we are truly blessed." Joseph smiled at Jessica and Brennan. He kissed his son gently on the head and then his wife on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Complete Family   A Complete Family - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 1:06 am

Jessica loved being in his arms but still came the nagging that the dark lord would return seeking revenge on Joseph and herself "I fear these good times will come to an end if the Dark lord hasn't been truly defeated" she said her eyes looking into his as her wings gently moving behind her
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: A Complete Family   A Complete Family - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 3:16 pm

"Do not worry my sweetest, even if he stll dwells we can over come and destroy him once and for all." Joseph sad kissing her gently. His smile sweet and tender.
"So do not worry." He said gently.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Complete Family   A Complete Family - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 3:40 am

Jessica smiled "I guess i have lived in his shadow for so long i just can't help worry" she said holding him tight "He swore he would take me and Brennan " she shivered at the thought of what he had said he would do to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Complete Family   A Complete Family - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Complete Family
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dark Side of the Moon :: Roleplay :: Housing district-
Jump to: