The Dark Side of the Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dark Side of the Moon

The Dark Side of the Moon; where vampires and werewolves, witches and wizards, death gods and earth goddesses, elemental and spirits dwell. Living a normal life with humans until the moon comes up and chaos strikes.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Complete Family

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Joseph

Joseph

Soul Points : 24

Character sheet
Race:

A Complete Family Empty
PostSubject: A Complete Family   A Complete Family Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 4:29 pm

Joseph woke up in his bed. He rememberswhat had happened not too long ago. The fight and quickly got up and looked around.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Soul Points : 42

Character sheet
Race: Humans

A Complete Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Complete Family   A Complete Family Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 4:34 pm

Jessica sat in the bath room gently humming to there son as she bathed him in the same bath she not sat in her wings above the water as she held the baby in her arms.

"I hope your father will be all right " she said softly "he's been asleep along time"
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Character sheet
Race:

A Complete Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Complete Family   A Complete Family Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 4:37 pm

Joseph staggered up but beacuse he used most of his energy and gave it to Que he fell and made a loud thud.
"Que...did you do it? or is this my place of death?"
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

A Complete Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Complete Family   A Complete Family Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 4:42 pm

Jessica heard Joseph's voice and quickly jumped out the bath baby in her arms "Joseph?" she asked heading for there bedroom the fact she wore nothing not bothering her, placing her son in his crib she moved to where Joseph lay "ok the floors not the best place for you" she said but as she touched him she felt an exchange , her energy flowed into him
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Character sheet
Race:

A Complete Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Complete Family   A Complete Family Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 4:46 pm

He was relived that he saw his son and wife safe but then quickly asked.
"Where is Que is he okay?" Joseph rose bu them fell back on his bed. His energy was still weak but he could function wih the hep of Jesica.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

A Complete Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Complete Family   A Complete Family Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 4:49 pm

Jessica smiled "he's fine "she said "he's out at the arcade even though he's supposed to be fetching some things for our meal" she said still smiling " I'm glad your ok my love" she said spreading out her wings behind her as she spoke
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Character sheet
Race:

A Complete Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Complete Family   A Complete Family Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 4:51 pm

"Good...I'm so relived...anything were to happen to the three of you I don't know what I would do." Joseph said hugging her and kissing her. He then smiled and lightly kissed his son.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

A Complete Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Complete Family   A Complete Family Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 4:58 pm

jessica smiled "I don't think we have that worry any more " she said " Brennan and i have his protection too" she said kissing him back "he was the one who told me to help you"
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Character sheet
Race:

A Complete Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Complete Family   A Complete Family Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 5:00 pm

Joseph smiled and looked up.
"Thank you lord, for all that you have done. We don't have to worry thanks to you."
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

A Complete Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Complete Family   A Complete Family Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 5:02 pm

Jessica smiled still as she moved her wings "ow I'd better get dressed" she said standing and turning her back to him as she stood beside the crib where Brennan now lay playing with his toes " he looks like you" she said softly as she glanced at Joseph
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Character sheet
Race:

A Complete Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Complete Family   A Complete Family Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 5:33 pm

"He has your lovly eyes and a smile to match." Joseph said smiling as he hugged her and then put his finger in front of his son.

Brennan watch as his father put his finger by him. Brennan slowly wrapped his hands around it and smile crept on his face.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

A Complete Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Complete Family   A Complete Family Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 5:36 pm

jess smiled "he knows you" she said her hand brushing Brennan's soft hair "he has your temperament too, kind and gentle" she said slipping her arm around Joseph as she faced him "I thought for a moment we'd lost you but something told me you would come back" she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Character sheet
Race:

A Complete Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Complete Family   A Complete Family Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 5:39 pm

Joseph gave an innocent grin and said.
"Well I told you. I don't die very easily, bhappened once and thats enough for me for now."
Joseph smiled as the young child started to suck on his finger.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

A Complete Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Complete Family   A Complete Family Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 5:43 pm

jess could not help but smile her heart was now free and she was happy "I think a certain some one's hungry" she said picking him up in her arms he found her breast easily and suckled taking her milk . Jess smiled as she looked at Joseph "you do know this means your stuck with me for life" she said with a grin
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Character sheet
Race:

A Complete Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Complete Family   A Complete Family Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 5:49 pm

Joseph smirked and then said in a sarcastic voice.
"Oh darn this is a nightmare I guess I'll have to make the best outta things." His smirk turned into a grin as he lightly kissed her on the lips.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

A Complete Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Complete Family   A Complete Family Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 5:55 pm

jess kissed him back her wings fluttered behind her moving to surround them her feathers soft as down as she let them touch his face.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Character sheet
Race:

A Complete Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Complete Family   A Complete Family Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 5:58 pm

"So was this what you ment in when you said ou have the lords protection? It's very rare to him to just give someone wings, he must really trust you." Joseph said kissing her again his wings touched hers.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

A Complete Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Complete Family   A Complete Family Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 6:01 pm

Jessica looked at him "its because of you " she said "when you were hurt i felt it in here" she placed his hand on her heart "I guess he knew as long as you were safe i would be his servant" she said her hand moving to his cheek "I would be gladly"
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Character sheet
Race:

A Complete Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Complete Family   A Complete Family Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 6:04 pm

"No, I think he saw that you did truly love me, true love is a hard to find hing now adays. I don't think he would want true love to wither like tha." Joseph said taking her hand and kissing t.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

A Complete Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Complete Family   A Complete Family Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 6:09 pm

Jessica smiled "what ever his choice was I thank him" she said "for giving me you back and giving me Brennan" Jessica chuckled as a thought entered her head.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Character sheet
Race:

A Complete Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Complete Family   A Complete Family Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 6:12 pm

"WellI thank him for being graced with you as a life. I thank him for a beutifulson. I thank him for Que, and I thank him for the safty he gives us." Joseph said as he gently stroked Brennan's head.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

A Complete Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Complete Family   A Complete Family Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 6:14 pm

Jessica looked at Brennan then at Joseph , with Brennan now fed she lifted him to Joseph "would you hold him while i dress" she said " me standing her naked could give you ideas and i don't think your up to it yet" she said with a smile
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Character sheet
Race:

A Complete Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Complete Family   A Complete Family Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 4:24 pm

Joseph lheeld his son and smiled back.
"Oh Iam more than up to it, but I fear you still might be too sore."
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

A Complete Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Complete Family   A Complete Family Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 2:23 am

Jess smiled as she nodded "yes, that i am " she said "but the longer you wait the better it will be" she said as she slipped on her jeans and a tee shirt.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Character sheet
Race:

A Complete Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Complete Family   A Complete Family Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 11:49 am

"Besides I want t to be plessure not pain." Joseph said kissing his son on the nose lghtly.
"He will grow up a beutiful young man."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Complete Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Complete Family   A Complete Family Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Complete Family
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dark Side of the Moon :: Roleplay :: Housing district-
Jump to: