The Dark Side of the Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dark Side of the Moon

The Dark Side of the Moon; where vampires and werewolves, witches and wizards, death gods and earth goddesses, elemental and spirits dwell. Living a normal life with humans until the moon comes up and chaos strikes.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Waiting at Whisper

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Connan

Connan

Soul Points : 49

Character sheet
Race:

Waiting at Whisper Empty
PostSubject: Waiting at Whisper   Waiting at Whisper Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 8:52 am

Connan waited outside the club, armed to the teeth and ready to start rebuilding his reputation as a fearless negotiator, unrelenting businessman and ruthless manipulator. One didn't lead a gang if they were unskilled - at least, not for long.

He waited for Sever, thinking about what he'd do, given the likelihood of someone trying to garrote him, given half a chance.
Back to top Go down
Sever

Sever

Soul Points : 0

Character sheet
Race: Humans

Waiting at Whisper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting at Whisper   Waiting at Whisper Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 8:56 am

Sever pulled up on her bike with a large bag on her back. She got off and walk over to him. "This is everything I think you would need if you need anything else just let me know." She said handing him the bag.
Back to top Go down
Connan

Connan

Character sheet
Race:

Waiting at Whisper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting at Whisper   Waiting at Whisper Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 8:58 am

Opening it and taking an earpiece from the top, he put it in and handed her the corresponding piece. Checking the contents, he grinned. Talk about a weapons upgrade. As well as that were some clothes, food, money, and a few other useful bits and pieces that a resourceful man might be able to make use of.

"This should do nicely. Have you intercepted the kid?"
Back to top Go down
Sever

Sever

Character sheet

Waiting at Whisper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting at Whisper   Waiting at Whisper Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 9:04 am

She shook his head, "His plan will be landing soon so i'm going now." she replied.
Back to top Go down
Connan

Connan

Character sheet
Race:

Waiting at Whisper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting at Whisper   Waiting at Whisper Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 9:08 am

"Alright. Stay in contact, yeah? I can only bluff for so long if you drop out on me - then either he or I will pretty much die after that. Take care of yourself, aight?"

Swinging the bag over a shoulder, he walked into the club, and sat at a secluded corner of it, disappearing in the shadows created by lighting effects.

He waited, and adjusted the volume on the device in his ear.
Back to top Go down
Sever

Sever

Character sheet

Waiting at Whisper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting at Whisper   Waiting at Whisper Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 9:16 am

She put her device in her ear. "You take care Connan." She said and got back on her bike heading for the air port.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Waiting at Whisper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting at Whisper   Waiting at Whisper Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waiting at Whisper
Page 1 of 1