The Dark Side of the Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dark Side of the Moon

The Dark Side of the Moon; where vampires and werewolves, witches and wizards, death gods and earth goddesses, elemental and spirits dwell. Living a normal life with humans until the moon comes up and chaos strikes.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moon on the water

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Daemon

Daemon

Soul Points : 0

Character sheet
Race:

Moon on the water Empty
PostSubject: Moon on the water   Moon on the water Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 3:23 am

He looked up at the moon; its reflection in the water bored him. The fact that it was blood red tonight did not. It intrigued him. Tonight marked the beginning of something.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Soul Points : 42

Character sheet
Race: Humans

Moon on the water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon on the water   Moon on the water Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 3:27 am

Jessica had left the graveyard having been annoyed long enough she found her self on a beach the water lapping at her now bear feet. she sat down on a large rock and pulled back her hood letting the moon light shine off her blond hair,.
Back to top Go down
Daemon

Daemon

Character sheet
Race:

Moon on the water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon on the water   Moon on the water Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 3:31 am

Daemon looked up at her, his eyes narrowing slightly at her scent. He walked towards her. One who rejected her gift...
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

Moon on the water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon on the water   Moon on the water Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 3:33 am

Jessica heard footsteps but did not turn to see who's they were she just gazed out over the water, her feet dangling in it.
Back to top Go down
Daemon

Daemon

Character sheet
Race:

Moon on the water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon on the water   Moon on the water Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 3:34 am

"Child of the night," Daemon said, just loudly enough for her to hear him.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

Moon on the water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon on the water   Moon on the water Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 3:36 am

Jessica jumped slightly "I am no such thing" she said softly pulling her feet up to her.
Back to top Go down
Daemon

Daemon

Character sheet
Race:

Moon on the water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon on the water   Moon on the water Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 3:38 am

"That is what you would try to believe; your scent says otherwise. You are meant to be a huntress."
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

Moon on the water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon on the water   Moon on the water Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 3:40 am

Jessica turned to face him "and what would you know of such things." she said her eyes as blue as the water "I did not ask to be this".
Back to top Go down
Daemon

Daemon

Character sheet
Race:

Moon on the water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon on the water   Moon on the water Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 3:41 am

"I know of your scent," he said, "and the look of you; innate power, if only you would allow it to be trained."
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

Moon on the water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon on the water   Moon on the water Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 3:43 am

"to train it would mean to accept it "she turned away " i am not willing to turn "
Back to top Go down
Daemon

Daemon

Character sheet
Race:

Moon on the water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon on the water   Moon on the water Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 3:45 am

He jumped up onto a rock beside her.

"And why not?" he asked softly.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

Moon on the water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon on the water   Moon on the water Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 3:48 am

she sighed before answering "it would mean killing an innocent and i can't do that not with what i went threw, i couldn't" she said her head now resting on her knees.
Back to top Go down
Daemon

Daemon

Character sheet
Race:

Moon on the water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon on the water   Moon on the water Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 3:49 am

"Are you sure?" He smiled slightly.

"For if you could train, accept your strength... you could bring justice to those who have hurt you."
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

Moon on the water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon on the water   Moon on the water Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 3:51 am

quickly she turned to face him "why are you interested in making me something i resist , what will you gain from it" she asked
Back to top Go down
Daemon

Daemon

Character sheet
Race:

Moon on the water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon on the water   Moon on the water Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 3:54 am

He shrugged.

"You have the power. It is a shame to see strength like yours wasted," he said, smiling, "your aura intrigues me. Drives me to ask questions. To offer my aid."
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

Moon on the water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon on the water   Moon on the water Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 3:59 am

she sat back "you want to use me for your own perpose2 she said pulling her cloak around her.
Back to top Go down
Daemon

Daemon

Character sheet
Race:

Moon on the water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon on the water   Moon on the water Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 4:02 am

"I want to help you," he said, "for if I am not mistaken, those who have done you wrong are those who I wish to destroy as well; a group of vampires. You likely do not know, but they call themselves the Milaise; they consider themself a great power among the vampires, and they are-but I would destroy them for what they have done to those I consider friends."
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

Moon on the water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon on the water   Moon on the water Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 4:05 am

Jessica shied away at the name "I have heard of them it was one of them who sired me" she shivered "I can still feel him even now"
Back to top Go down
Daemon

Daemon

Character sheet
Race:

Moon on the water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon on the water   Moon on the water Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 4:07 am

"Then help me," he said quietly, "you have the talent; you have the gifts; you have been given what you need. Vampirism unlocks innate talents in the humans who are given it. Use those talents to destroy them."
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

Moon on the water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon on the water   Moon on the water Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 4:09 am

Jessica looked at him her face close to his "I can not for to do that i would have to become as ruthless at the are"
Back to top Go down
Daemon

Daemon

Character sheet
Race:

Moon on the water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon on the water   Moon on the water Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 4:11 am

He looked her in the eyes.

"There are ways around it," he said, "ways to unlock your power without spilling innocent blood."
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

Moon on the water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon on the water   Moon on the water Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 4:15 am

her eyes flickered at the thought " how?" she asked her voice softer gentler as if a whisper on the brezze
Back to top Go down
Daemon

Daemon

Character sheet
Race:

Moon on the water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon on the water   Moon on the water Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 4:18 am

"You will, however, have to accept a slightly different form," he said, "the process's power will change a few things; your current body is not strong enough to withstand it unchanged."
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

Moon on the water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon on the water   Moon on the water Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 4:22 am

she sat back " and slipped her cloak from her shoulders " will i have to become like what i saw in the graveyard?" she said she turned her head away " he was hideous".
Back to top Go down
Daemon

Daemon

Character sheet
Race:

Moon on the water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon on the water   Moon on the water Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 4:25 am

"Nay," he said, "you will lose none of your beauty; it will merely change. With me there the change will not be significant."

He held out his hand.

"Put your faith in me, and I will give you my aid."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Moon on the water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon on the water   Moon on the water Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moon on the water
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next