The Dark Side of the Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dark Side of the Moon

The Dark Side of the Moon; where vampires and werewolves, witches and wizards, death gods and earth goddesses, elemental and spirits dwell. Living a normal life with humans until the moon comes up and chaos strikes.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Black Birthday

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Marrow

Marrow

Soul Points : 0

Character sheet
Race:

Black Birthday - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Birthday   Black Birthday - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 2:25 pm

"Then I'm the only person...I'm a living blood bucket...and I know your feelin better than anyone else." Marrow said looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Kitara

Kitara

Soul Points : 20

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Black Birthday   Black Birthday - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 4:21 pm

"You dont understand i dont want a living blood bucket!" She yelled at him pushing him away. "I dont want to be this monster! what happens if one day your not around and I get the urge to just fucking rip someone apart! Huh?!? what then?!?" Her eyes were now a bright red.
Back to top Go down
Marrow

Marrow

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Black Birthday   Black Birthday - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 4:42 pm

"I've heard of someone...he has learned to centch his urges completly...he mabe he can teach us...you obviously care more than a friend about me, otherwise you wouldn't of bit me." Marrow said looking down at his feet.
Back to top Go down
Kitara

Kitara

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Black Birthday   Black Birthday - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 4:45 pm

She scoffed at him, "your just a friend to me! I wouldn't let a friend make a stupid move like you were! every one is different normal methods dont work on me..." She turned to the door and opened it. "I have to go lock my self up before i hurt any one"
Back to top Go down
Marrow

Marrow

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Black Birthday   Black Birthday - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 4:47 pm

Marrow grabbed her hand "I'm coming with you. Even if you don't like me the way I do you, I heard friends watch each others backs."
Back to top Go down
Kitara

Kitara

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Black Birthday   Black Birthday - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 4:48 pm

"Where I'm going if you come along you'll be killed." She said pulling her arm away from him she was pissed.
Back to top Go down
Marrow

Marrow

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Black Birthday   Black Birthday - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 4:56 pm

"Where would that be?" Marrow said looking at her cocerned.
Back to top Go down
Kitara

Kitara

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Black Birthday   Black Birthday - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 4:57 pm

"At a friends house... he doesn't take kindly to anything inhuman..."
Back to top Go down
Marrow

Marrow

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Black Birthday   Black Birthday - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 5:05 pm

"Ok...I guess after what I forced you to do...you'd be that last person you would want to be with...promise me something...if you do ever feel that urge try your hardest o come here and take it out on me...I'll try to get a hold of that guy i was talking about." Marrow said letting her go tear fell from his face.
Back to top Go down
Kitara

Kitara

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Black Birthday   Black Birthday - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 5:06 pm

"What ever." she said coldly and walked away from him.
Back to top Go down
Marrow

Marrow

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Black Birthday   Black Birthday - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 5:12 pm

Marrow laughed at himself once she left "Wow Marrow you've managed to fuck this up pretty bad, Well he's the thing that has to be done. Find tis guy help her handle her urges then die...God has spat in the face of my happiness to many times.'
Back to top Go down
Wrath

Wrath

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Black Birthday   Black Birthday - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 5:15 pm

((dude...emo character much?))
Back to top Go down
Marrow

Marrow

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Black Birthday   Black Birthday - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 5:25 pm

((Yes actually that exactly what he is suppose to be. XD ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Birthday   Black Birthday - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Birthday
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dark Side of the Moon :: Roleplay :: The Graveyard-
Jump to: