The Dark Side of the Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dark Side of the Moon

The Dark Side of the Moon; where vampires and werewolves, witches and wizards, death gods and earth goddesses, elemental and spirits dwell. Living a normal life with humans until the moon comes up and chaos strikes.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Black Birthday

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kitara

Kitara

Soul Points : 20

Character sheet
Race:

Black Birthday - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Birthday   Black Birthday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 11:17 am

She grabbed his arm, "Are you fucking crazy!?" She asked worried. "You'll be killed dont do this!"
Back to top Go down
Marrow

Marrow

Soul Points : 0

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Black Birthday   Black Birthday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 11:19 am

"I was thinking alot yesterday...and if I keep having to live in misery like this I'd rather die." Marrow said looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Kitara

Kitara

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Black Birthday   Black Birthday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 11:23 am

""Your being stupid!" She yelled at him.
Back to top Go down
Marrow

Marrow

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Black Birthday   Black Birthday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 11:32 am

"No whats even more stupid living your life in complete misery, I like...I like you more than a friend could ever care for someone, but I must do this...I need to escape this." Marrow said tears in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kitara

Kitara

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Black Birthday   Black Birthday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 12:47 pm

"Being a vampire wont make it better it will add to the problem. If you become vampire you will truly be a monster."
Back to top Go down
Marrow

Marrow

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Black Birthday   Black Birthday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 12:49 pm

"I guess I have to become a monster to live with any happiness then." Marow said looking at her. Blood coming all down his side from the cut.
Back to top Go down
Kitara

Kitara

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Black Birthday   Black Birthday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 12:51 pm

"I'm sorry I wont let you do this." She said determinedly and blocked the door.
Back to top Go down
Marrow

Marrow

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Black Birthday   Black Birthday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 12:54 pm

"Sorry I know how to stop you." Marrow took a knife and slashed his throat. His blood sprayed on her and the things around him. He would use his curse to his advantage.
Back to top Go down
Kitara

Kitara

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Black Birthday   Black Birthday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 12:58 pm

She gasped at what he had down and her power over fire went crazy. It formed a line to separate them him on one side and her on the other.

"Your fucking crazy!" She yelled trying to get her fire under control.
Back to top Go down
Marrow

Marrow

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Black Birthday   Black Birthday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 1:00 pm

"Maybe, but I don't know because of what doing this...or not doing this sooner." Marrow said "I'm sick of living in misery."
Back to top Go down
Kitara

Kitara

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Black Birthday   Black Birthday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 1:01 pm

"Trust me you dont want this." She said once the fire was gone. "This is worse..."
Back to top Go down
Marrow

Marrow

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Black Birthday   Black Birthday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 1:05 pm

"You don't know what thi is like...this pain...is unbearable...I don't want it anymore...so if you aren't I'll find someone that will."" Deus said sartin to beome weak with sorrow.
Back to top Go down
Kitara

Kitara

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Black Birthday   Black Birthday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 1:08 pm

"And you have no idea how this is. Its almost the same thing. I cant be around people because i fear that one day I'll wake up and kill them.... just like before..."
Back to top Go down
Marrow

Marrow

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Black Birthday   Black Birthday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 1:11 pm

"I wake everyday to tell every person I meet to fuck off just so they live, a vampire can have restraint, I can't it happens." Marrow hugged her leting the scent of his blood be on her and by her.
Back to top Go down
Kitara

Kitara

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Black Birthday   Black Birthday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 1:16 pm

She closed her eyes and made a whimper noise as he hugged her. The smell of his blood was making her crazy but she need to control herself. "Please Marrow.... stop this now. there are other ways to help you...."
Back to top Go down
Marrow

Marrow

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Black Birthday   Black Birthday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 1:18 pm

"Know what I have been telling myself all my life that maybe theres a way...and this is the only one...I love you...but I know you don't me, but pleas just do this for me." Marrow said closing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kitara

Kitara

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Black Birthday   Black Birthday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 1:22 pm

She kept her eyes closed and in one quick motion she had her teeth deep in his neck and was drinking his blood. She pulled back before he was dead.

"You've probably just got me kill...." She said then bit her wrist and held it out for him to feed.
Back to top Go down
Marrow

Marrow

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Black Birthday   Black Birthday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 1:25 pm

"Why is that...we could fight it together." Marrow said drinking a small amount. "I finally have someone." He said resting his head on her shoulder"And now I'd fight to protect that person."
Back to top Go down
Kitara

Kitara

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Black Birthday   Black Birthday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 1:29 pm

She shook her head, "Its nothing like that... I asked someone to promise to kill me if I feed off a human..."
Back to top Go down
Marrow

Marrow

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Black Birthday   Black Birthday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 1:32 pm

"I'm not a human never was, never will be and you can feed from me whenever you want, we can get through this." Marrow said looking in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kitara

Kitara

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Black Birthday   Black Birthday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 1:34 pm

She looked away sadly, "...I dont love you Marrow... I dont think I ever will... I'm sorry..." she said in a low voice.
Back to top Go down
Marrow

Marrow

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Black Birthday   Black Birthday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 1:39 pm

" know...I don't blame you...theres nothing to love about me...but now I can be hated for who I am and not who I had to be..." Marrow said turning away.
Back to top Go down
Kitara

Kitara

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Black Birthday   Black Birthday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 1:40 pm

"Its not that theres nothing to love about you... I just can't love you... or any one I wont let myself love anyone..."
Back to top Go down
Marrow

Marrow

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Black Birthday   Black Birthday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 2:09 pm

"Why is that I told you the reason I wouldn't allow it, now twll me why for you."
Back to top Go down
Kitara

Kitara

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Black Birthday   Black Birthday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 11:07 am

She sighed and looked at the floor. "...I always hurt the people I love... I killed my family and friends... my boyfriend... everyone... all because I couldn't control it..." She said sadly close to tears. "...Now you just gave me the taste for fresh blood back... I dont think I have the strength to stop again..." She looked up at him and her eyes were a blood red.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Birthday   Black Birthday - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Birthday
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dark Side of the Moon :: Roleplay :: The Graveyard-
Jump to: