The Dark Side of the Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dark Side of the Moon

The Dark Side of the Moon; where vampires and werewolves, witches and wizards, death gods and earth goddesses, elemental and spirits dwell. Living a normal life with humans until the moon comes up and chaos strikes.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wrath of heaven

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wrath

Wrath

Soul Points : 0

Character sheet
Race:

Wrath of heaven Empty
PostSubject: Wrath of heaven   Wrath of heaven Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 11:11 am

Name: Unkown
alias: Wrath

is of irish birth

Bio: Wrath is a contract killer for the church, he operates in japan and is one of the main reasons the roman catholic push there isnt being violently stopped.
He was born into a life of death and bloodshed, his mother dying at birth and his father going mad and shooting himself. He was made a ward of the state at the age of 2 weeks.
He was adopted by the catholic church to there secret underground assasin program and was at the age of 16 made one of the seven deadly S.I.N.S (Shadow Inguisitor New Saints)((means a inquisitor for the sins of all))
He is one of seven and is the most brutal of all, none of his victims can been identified by fingerprints nor retinal scans, tissue samples are the most extreme cases were identity needed to be descerened as even teeth were destroyed.
Over 306 deaths are acredited to him and another 260 are thought to be his handiwork.
Personality: while in sleeper mode he is a shy teenager but when called apon he becomes a ruthless maniacle killer for god and the devils he serves.

Weapons: normally a pair of .38 revolvers, but has been known to use items from various ranges from the use of a portable missle launcher to the one murder were the victim was physically destroyed by a copy of the japanese to english dictionary.

Last edited by Wrath on Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Que

Que

Soul Points : 100

Character sheet
Race:

Wrath of heaven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrath of heaven   Wrath of heaven Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 5:16 am

Damn your a mean little f*ck. I like though >:3

anyway I'll want a description in the future about these S.I.N.S for I'm intrested in making one.

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Wrath

Wrath

Soul Points : 0

Character sheet
Race:

Wrath of heaven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrath of heaven   Wrath of heaven Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 5:40 am

Cheers Smile

well theres seven of em (no da) and there named acording to how they kill, which is also refered in the seven deadly sins, there are

Lust- Kills through enticing the victim to have interactions etc and kills them before but while there unseen

Gluttony- poisons the food of his victims, he poisions it all, the poison he uses makes the person hungry until their own stomach devours itself

envy- lures people in by fancy things, etc a man walking along sees a man in a nice suit and two lovely women, then the man in suite dropps a roll of money, the man eagerly takes this wad of cass unawear that the inside is filled with c4
he kills like that etc

Wrath- Ish me

sloth- now sloth is a sick sob, he breaks into or kidnaps the target and then leaves them tied in a cellar completly ceiled away tied up so they cannot move, target eventually starves, or he just floods the room

greed- greed would kill a person like envy would except he is less couth, his victims are often found with rolls of notes stuffed down their throats((althoug coins have been found and in one case a person who wanted nothing but jewlery was found with rubies and earings filling her))

pride- works unlike the others, pride only takes targets like models and well dressed people, he brings them low and destroys them, prides target once was a model, he cute the male models face until it was jagged with scars and sat him infront of a mirror and shot him though the back of the head...

these are the sevin deadly S.I.N.S although there name like wrath is only a mantle, they are individuals but these are the normal methods of them

anyone who wants one pm me so i can ok, k?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wrath of heaven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrath of heaven   Wrath of heaven Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wrath of heaven
Page 1 of 1