The Dark Side of the Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dark Side of the Moon

The Dark Side of the Moon; where vampires and werewolves, witches and wizards, death gods and earth goddesses, elemental and spirits dwell. Living a normal life with humans until the moon comes up and chaos strikes.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sever's Hide out

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sever

Sever

Soul Points : 0

Character sheet
Race: Humans

Sever's Hide out Empty
PostSubject: Sever's Hide out   Sever's Hide out Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 9:14 am

It was a dark place on the out skirts of the city. Most of it was metal and under high servalence by Sever. She sat at her desk on the first floor watching the monitors. Above her in a cage like bedroom was the five year old boy. She took out a gun like scanner and went up to the room.

The boy laid in the bed as she opened the door. She knelled on the side of the bed looking at the boy with kind eyes. "Let me see your arm." She said and the boy obeyed giving her his arm. She used the scanner to take the tiny killing weapon out of him. "There all better." She said and smiled at the child.

"Can i see my mommy?" he asked.

"Soon I promise." She replied leaving the room to go back to keeping a eye on the monitors.
Back to top Go down
Connan

Connan

Soul Points : 49

Character sheet
Race:

Sever's Hide out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sever's Hide out   Sever's Hide out Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 9:15 am

A voice crackled in her ear.

"You're talking to the kid, then?"
Back to top Go down
Sever

Sever

Character sheet

Sever's Hide out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sever's Hide out   Sever's Hide out Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 9:18 am

She jumped slightly forgetting she had it in her ear. "Yeah, He's safe it was all to easy." She replied. "Hows it going on your part?"
Back to top Go down
Connan

Connan

Character sheet
Race:

Sever's Hide out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sever's Hide out   Sever's Hide out Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 9:21 am

"I've been here for a few hours with nothing, but a few bruisers just came in. What's the weapon called?"

At the club, Connan eyed his target.
Back to top Go down
Sever

Sever

Character sheet

Sever's Hide out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sever's Hide out   Sever's Hide out Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 9:23 am

"Project # 478 they call it the silent killer." She told him.
Back to top Go down
Connan

Connan

Character sheet
Race:

Sever's Hide out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sever's Hide out   Sever's Hide out Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 9:29 am

"Alright thanks. It's time to make a pig sweat - I think this is about to get hot here. I'll talk in a minute- it's time to make contact."

Standing, Connan walked towards the bar - and fell into a seat across from Grant. Drawing a gun, he eyed the man down and said "Project 478."

The man's guards stopped their movements immediately, and Connan said "If they kill me, my friend on the other line destroys it. If you leave my sight, my friend on the other line destroys it. If anyone tries to kill me, my friend destroys it. If I come out of contact with my friend, my friend will destroy it. If my friend comes out of contact with me, " Connan cocked the pistol, eyes cold, "I kill you. Understand?"

The man nodded.

Speaking into the communication device, Connan said "S1, where do you want us?"
Back to top Go down
Sever

Sever

Character sheet

Sever's Hide out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sever's Hide out   Sever's Hide out Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 9:32 am

"nice work." She said with a small laugh. "Take him to the hotel room 27 I'll be along shortly." She took the weapon and put it in a bullet. "Ask him what he wasn't more his son or the weapon?"
Back to top Go down
Connan

Connan

Character sheet
Race:

Sever's Hide out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sever's Hide out   Sever's Hide out Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 9:40 am

Connan said "Have your men take out their communication devices - phones, pagers, personal notepads. Or I'll give my friend the word."

A shower of technology hit the table. Connan put it in the bag.

"Anyone not being honest dies, and most likely causes the destruction of the weapon." A few more phones joined the pile.

"Good. Now, Mr. Grant, which matters more to you, your weapon, or your 'son'? You only get to keep one, and maybe not even that." The man, sweating, said '...the weapon.'

"I thought you might say that. Well, Mr. Grant, your men will stay in this club. If they try to leave, they will die. As it is, I want you to tell them to put their weapons here, on the table, nice and slow."

Another pile was on the table- paid off club guards collected them. They knew; anyone tries to make a phone call, or start a fight, they die.

"Alright, Grant. We have an appointment. Let's go." Keeping the gun trained on him, they got up to leave. "By the way, if the name 'Connan' is not familiar to you, it should be." He knew others had heard, and that was fine with him.
Back to top Go down
Sever

Sever

Character sheet

Sever's Hide out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sever's Hide out   Sever's Hide out Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 9:43 am

"he'll get his weapon alright." She said putting the bullet into the gun. "I'll phone the child's mother then meet you at the hotel. Keep a close eye on Robert Grant he's a tricky one."
Back to top Go down
Connan

Connan

Character sheet
Race:

Sever's Hide out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sever's Hide out   Sever's Hide out Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 10:02 am

Connan muttered 'Got it' into the device, guiding Robert to the hotel.

The man at the desk pulled a sawnoff shot gun. "Oh fuck. S1, standby to destroy-' Grant took the earpiece out and said "If you want him to live, or you, then do as I say. This hotel happens to be run by me."
Back to top Go down
Sever

Sever

Character sheet

Sever's Hide out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sever's Hide out   Sever's Hide out Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 10:06 am

"I'm well aware of that fact Grant. If You want your weapon back you wont harm him." She said very calmly. "The meeting will go as planed, If you fail to show up or kill him your weapon is gone, and so is everything you own. I can make your life very difficult Robert. Hotel, room 27, in one hour."
Back to top Go down
Connan

Connan

Character sheet
Race:

Sever's Hide out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sever's Hide out   Sever's Hide out Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 10:08 am

Robert spat at her over the line. "And I can end yours, wench."
Back to top Go down
Sever

Sever

Character sheet

Sever's Hide out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sever's Hide out   Sever's Hide out Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 10:11 am

She sighed, "I really don't think you could. Robert hotel room number 27. Under the name Sever."
Back to top Go down
Connan

Connan

Character sheet
Race:

Sever's Hide out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sever's Hide out   Sever's Hide out Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 10:19 am

"Hotel room number 27 is two flights of stairs above me. When you get here, I can just dictate the terms, can't I."

Connan thought... there wasn't much he could do right now, not with a sawnoff pointed at his head... but if he had a distraction...

He said to Grant "Tell her there are no fireworks today - it's my order for her to stand down."

Connan just hoped she got it... fireworks... or just plain fire would do.
Back to top Go down
Sever

Sever

Character sheet

Sever's Hide out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sever's Hide out   Sever's Hide out Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 10:23 am

"Your not getting out of this mess Grant. How would you like to explain to your wife that you put a deadly weapon in your child then let him die?" She asked loading a bag full of guns and other things, not forgetting her two twin katanas.
Back to top Go down
Connan

Connan

Character sheet
Race:

Sever's Hide out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sever's Hide out   Sever's Hide out Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 10:34 am

Grant yelled "Fuck her! I did. She can always have another. Oh, your boy says 'no fireworks today' - now stand down. "

(OOC: It's 4:33 AM, so I'mna go. Thanks, it's been wicked. Ttyl, aight?)
Back to top Go down
Sever

Sever

Character sheet

Sever's Hide out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sever's Hide out   Sever's Hide out Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 10:36 am

'fireworks? oh...' She sighed, "Fine he gave the order then another time how about you let him go because he just saved your life?"

(( alright see ya ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sever's Hide out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sever's Hide out   Sever's Hide out Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sever's Hide out
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dark Side of the Moon :: Roleplay :: Housing district-
Jump to: