The Dark Side of the Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dark Side of the Moon

The Dark Side of the Moon; where vampires and werewolves, witches and wizards, death gods and earth goddesses, elemental and spirits dwell. Living a normal life with humans until the moon comes up and chaos strikes.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The perfect weapon

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Connan

Connan

Soul Points : 49

Character sheet
Race:

The perfect weapon - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The perfect weapon   The perfect weapon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 7:48 am

"Sounds like the guy. Roughed up a few of mine when we refused to deal with him - that made procuring arms bloody difficult for a few months, but we found a different stream. So far as I can tell, he's one twisted fucker."

Cracking his knuckles, he said "He knows my name, but not me by face since the one time he tried to conduct business he dealt with a middleman of mine. So, what's your plan?"
Back to top Go down
Sever

Sever

Soul Points : 0

Character sheet
Race: Humans

PostSubject: Re: The perfect weapon   The perfect weapon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 7:52 am

"He stole a weapon from a bidder of mine and put it in his son to cross it over the border. So I was planing on kidnapping his son and he father will come running for his weapon. Its so small it can travail though blood streams and kill a person. Once it kills some it dissapers. I get the son father come running before the weapon activates and kills the kid." She explained, "I know how to disarm it so theres no harm to the child."
Back to top Go down
Connan

Connan

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: The perfect weapon   The perfect weapon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 7:55 am

Connan spoke quietly when he responded. "Unless the kid hates him, that'll fuck the boy over for life, you know."

Sighing, he conceded that, "But, being used as a weapons carrier probably has any way."
Back to top Go down
Sever

Sever

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The perfect weapon   The perfect weapon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 7:57 am

"The kids five." She said, "And its not his real son. His wife was married before and her son is with her ex husband.
Back to top Go down
Connan

Connan

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: The perfect weapon   The perfect weapon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 7:58 am

"You don't think watching a man die would fuck someone over that young? Ahh fuck it. This guy *needs* to die... Guess there's always a consequence. Let's do it."
Back to top Go down
Sever

Sever

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The perfect weapon   The perfect weapon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 8:01 am

She nodded, "The child gets here tomorrow morning. I can intercept him when Grants men take him home. Then we just have to get the word to Grant."
Back to top Go down
Connan

Connan

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: The perfect weapon   The perfect weapon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 8:06 am

"Would you rather look after the kid, or contact Grant? This will probably work better in teams."

He left the option to her - it was her mark.
Back to top Go down
Sever

Sever

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The perfect weapon   The perfect weapon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 8:08 am

"I can take care of the Kid, if I'm right i'd have 4 days before Grant thinks the weapon killed him. But it will be out long before that."
Back to top Go down
Connan

Connan

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: The perfect weapon   The perfect weapon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 8:10 am

"Alright. Guess I'll play errand boy. Chances are he'll try to kill me, but hell, we know he wouldn't be the first to try. What information do you have? My scouts got cut out, so I'll need your references."
Back to top Go down
Sever

Sever

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The perfect weapon   The perfect weapon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 8:13 am

"Don't put yourself in danger." she said, "I can handle it all i just need so eyes and ears on everything. Like which cops are on it if he goes to the cops at all and where he is at all times."
Back to top Go down
Connan

Connan

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: The perfect weapon   The perfect weapon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 8:20 am

"The only way he'll to cops is if they're in his pay... which they might be now we're gone. Damn. Alright, we need a line of contact, and I need a way to work my way to see him. Might do a bit of Ghosting and end up next to him while he's out or something. A threat, a promise - I'll get it done. He won't get to the cops because he won't be out of my sight."

Thinking, he said "So how about this- we pick up some ear pieces, I tell him if I die, the weapon destructs. If he does anything out of my line of sight, it destructs. If the line goes dead and I can't reach you, I'll shoot him. Sound about right?"
Back to top Go down
Sever

Sever

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The perfect weapon   The perfect weapon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 8:23 am

"Thats a good plan." she said with a nod. "I have everything you could need at my hide out thats were I'll be keeping the kid. Its safe."
Back to top Go down
Connan

Connan

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: The perfect weapon   The perfect weapon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 8:26 am

Connan nodded.

"Alright - I won't follow you there; it's your safe ground, on which I have no right to tread - it'd also work as a place to ambush me. But if you leave my equipment outside Whisper, the club he frequents, I'll set up the stake out and keep you posted. That okay?"
Back to top Go down
Sever

Sever

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The perfect weapon   The perfect weapon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 8:30 am

"Sounds good," She said nodding. "Thanks..."
Back to top Go down
Connan

Connan

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: The perfect weapon   The perfect weapon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 8:32 am

"No problems - it won't even cost you."

Standing away from the wall, he nodded at her. "Let's do this."
Back to top Go down
Sever

Sever

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The perfect weapon   The perfect weapon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 8:35 am

"Now I feel like I'm taking advantage of your kindness." She said with a slight smile.
Back to top Go down
Connan

Connan

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: The perfect weapon   The perfect weapon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 8:37 am

Connan stood dead still.

"How so?"

If this was going to start another fight...
Back to top Go down
Sever

Sever

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The perfect weapon   The perfect weapon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 8:38 am

"Because your helping and not taking anything in return."
Back to top Go down
Connan

Connan

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: The perfect weapon   The perfect weapon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 8:40 am

Connan relaxed.

"That's not kindness, that's opportunity cost. Killing, or being a part of the killing of an arms baron like Grant sends a pretty clear message to the trash who've claimed my streets. It says 'I'm not dead, but if you fuck with me, you will be.' I don't see why I should rip you off when it's an opportunity for me."
Back to top Go down
Sever

Sever

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The perfect weapon   The perfect weapon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 8:41 am

She nodded and held out her hand. "ok friend lets get this started."
Back to top Go down
Connan

Connan

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: The perfect weapon   The perfect weapon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 8:44 am

Shaking for the second time - this, to seal the deal, he said "I'll go to the club. Let's take him down."

Half a grin, half a grimace, and he walked.
Back to top Go down
Sever

Sever

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The perfect weapon   The perfect weapon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 8:46 am

"I be there with the equipment soon." she said walking the other way to her hide out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The perfect weapon   The perfect weapon - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The perfect weapon
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2