The Dark Side of the Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dark Side of the Moon

The Dark Side of the Moon; where vampires and werewolves, witches and wizards, death gods and earth goddesses, elemental and spirits dwell. Living a normal life with humans until the moon comes up and chaos strikes.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Connan's Den

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Connan

Connan

Soul Points : 49

Character sheet
Race:

Connan's Den Empty
PostSubject: Connan's Den   Connan's Den Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 6:20 am

Guilty. 'My son! My son! You bastard, you've killed my boy!' Guilty. 'Turn and face the warden.' Guilty. 'No matter how far you run, I will hunt you down.' Guilty. 'Please don't do this.' Guilty. 'You'll only ever reap what you sow, boy.' Guilty. 'You're nothing but a murderer!' Guilty. 'If you start runnin', you might just make it home alive.' Guilty. 'How could you do this!?' Guilty. 'You can't even look me in the face, can you.' Guilty. 'After meeting you, I have to believe that some men are beyond redemption.' Guilty. 'I hereby sentence the Defendant to-'

Guilty.

Connan awoke with a start, drenched in cold sweat. His hands relaxed the grip they held on a pair of revolvers, lying on the bare mattress with him as he begun to understand it was a dream. Just a dream.

Or a memory.
Back to top Go down

Connan's Den
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dark Side of the Moon :: Roleplay :: Housing district-
Jump to: