The Dark Side of the Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dark Side of the Moon

The Dark Side of the Moon; where vampires and werewolves, witches and wizards, death gods and earth goddesses, elemental and spirits dwell. Living a normal life with humans until the moon comes up and chaos strikes.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An Inner Demon

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Connan

Connan

Soul Points : 49

Character sheet
Race:

An Inner Demon Empty
PostSubject: An Inner Demon   An Inner Demon Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 10:03 am

Connan was inside an old chapel; it had been burnt and rebuilt many, many years before, and now carried the charm of the desperate, as he himself did. Mahogany pews - little more than once polished benches - lay in uneven rows, watched by stained glass jutting out of stoneworked walls.

He needed to think, and this was the place, if not the time.

Thoughts and prayers mingling into one, he spoke out loud, as he did when internal discussion was not enough.

"Father... I need... to find a way to heal. I know vengeance is not what you preach; but what else am I built for? The weakness is my own, and even my circumstances can't justify the blood on my hands, but..."

Sighing, and knowing his visit here would calm him, if nothing else, he whispered "Iesu, lead all souls to Heaven, especially those most in need of your mercy." Saying this was not merely repetition; this was the only strength he could draw now.

Last edited by Connan on Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chilling

Chilling

Soul Points : 43

Character sheet
Race:

An Inner Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Inner Demon   An Inner Demon Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 2:19 pm

((ooc: ............. wow.....just....wow...... your writing is amazing my friend. Your going to kick the HSC's ass!))
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/_regrets_and_romance_
Connan

Connan

Character sheet
Race:

An Inner Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Inner Demon   An Inner Demon Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 2:29 pm

(OOC: Aww, thanks man XD You can join the thread if you want; I posted it for no real reason, just seemed IC)
Back to top Go down
Chilling

Chilling

Character sheet
Race:

An Inner Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Inner Demon   An Inner Demon Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 2:31 pm

(ooc: for you... sure. XD)

Chilling walked into the shrine to repent his sins when he noticed the man kneeling.
Back to top Go down
Connan

Connan

Character sheet
Race:

An Inner Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Inner Demon   An Inner Demon Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 2:35 pm

Connan stood and spun when he heard the footfalls, hands and instincts begging to draw a gun, but... he would not spill blood in this place; not unless his life depended on it. Ignoring his training was difficult, but this place did not belong to him alone, and he knew it.

Instead, he simply stared at the newcomer.
Back to top Go down
Chilling

Chilling

Character sheet
Race:

An Inner Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Inner Demon   An Inner Demon Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 4:00 pm

"ah... excuse me, sorry did i disturb you? I was trying to be as quiet as possible. My apologies." Chilling said bowing.
Back to top Go down
Connan

Connan

Character sheet
Race:

An Inner Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Inner Demon   An Inner Demon Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 9:36 pm

"No, I just...This place is usually deserted. I wasn't expecting... anyway; your place as much as mine."

Taking a breath to calm his nerves, Connan studied the alter; almost forlorn in it's bearing, and absent of any sacrament, it seemed as empty as the people it currently housed.
Back to top Go down
Chilling

Chilling

Character sheet
Race:

An Inner Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Inner Demon   An Inner Demon Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 11:32 pm

Chilling kneeled and began to prey though his mind was cluttered by the man's paranoia and fright, Chilling couldnt stop thinking about the man's reaction.
Back to top Go down
Connan

Connan

Character sheet
Race:

An Inner Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Inner Demon   An Inner Demon Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 11:39 pm

The mounted crucifix on the far wall lay empty, against current fashion, and the part of Connan that mused wondered if it perhaps held some significance for him. This place, the hope and safe harbor it offered a soul doused in fear and sin, the quiet promise for redemption that lay in the silence; was that absent for him too?

Not to disturb the man kneeling ahead of him, when Connan spoke next, it held the silence and reverence which the dialogue - or, hopelessly, perhaps a monologue - required.

"Ex Nihilo, adea Nihilo, Father?"

(OOC: Latin for 'out of nothing, into nothing')

Last edited by Connan on Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:58 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Back to top Go down
Chilling

Chilling

Character sheet
Race:

An Inner Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Inner Demon   An Inner Demon Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 11:42 pm

((ooc: ...deep.))

Chilling turned his head out of curiosity, to face the man in a discrete manner.

((ooc: i could read your posts all day man, you write so well.))
Back to top Go down
Connan

Connan

Character sheet
Race:

An Inner Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Inner Demon   An Inner Demon Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 11:49 pm

(OOC: Hah, thanks. At this rate you're going to worsen my ego XD)

Sighing, knowing that doubts and fears would only render him more hopeless, he walked slowly and sat in a pew, silent and reflective. Part of him wondered what the other man could be asking forgiveness for - and how far either of them would go to attain it.
Back to top Go down
Chilling

Chilling

Character sheet
Race:

An Inner Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Inner Demon   An Inner Demon Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 11:54 pm

Chilling held firmly in his hand a list of the innocent lives he had taken, seeking forgiveness for this inner demon that once dwelled in him. Was his company seeking something similar, he wondered.

((ooc: Yah need a bit of an ego, other wise you'd have no faith in yourself.))
Back to top Go down
Connan

Connan

Character sheet
Race:

An Inner Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Inner Demon   An Inner Demon Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 12:05 am

(OOC: True enough, but it's possible to have too much of a good thing XD And let's face it, I'm arrogant enough ; ))

It was a strange atmosphere; two strangers, both clearly guilty to some degree, both seeking absolution to some degree, and yet both still and silent - no matter how violent or volatile they were outside these walls, something had humbled them and forced out a more conciliatory part of their natures.

'This place needs... usually I would say a priest, but it seems complete of it's own. Is this the last station, where not even those who serve God dare to dwell, leaving the condemned their last rights? '

An audible sigh pierced the silence. Fatalism would get him no where.

'... ... ... You can't think like that - you're alive, for whatever reason. You have an obligation to do something with that chance; how many of your brothers, your sisters, were not as fortunate? How many of them deserved to be, more so than you? You came here to think, to reaffirm your purpose; for whatever reason, you've been granted that too. You have a task - do it. That's all the strength you need.'
Back to top Go down
Chilling

Chilling

Character sheet
Race:

An Inner Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Inner Demon   An Inner Demon Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 12:13 am

Tears arose in his eyes and guilt in his mind, as Chilling burnt the list of innocence as a sign of a new beginning. "Life goes on, and i must live with the mistakes iv made." He whispered to himself, with the burning ash of his list burning his hand. "Let this mark forever remind me of my mistakes and let it help me to be.... human." again a whisper escaped his lips.
Back to top Go down
Connan

Connan

Character sheet
Race:

An Inner Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Inner Demon   An Inner Demon Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 12:23 am

Connan heard, but took the word human to mean more humane, as most people would.

Unsure if he had the right to speak to the man, and certain he did not have the right to judge, Connan said "Brother, may God save and redeem us. Each for both our sakes."

He did not know if the man had heard him, and in truth it didn't matter. Standing and crossing himself, silently for once, he turned to leave.
Back to top Go down
Thee

Thee

Soul Points : 63

Character sheet
Race: Vampires

An Inner Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Inner Demon   An Inner Demon Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 12:25 am

He sniffed in the air and then flew quickly beside connan. And after he sniffed for good minutes,he sighed

"Damn...just human..." he turned his back to leave, but then he glace on his shoulder "But you have demon smelled on you..."
and then he spin his heel to face connan.

"Know what? it disgusting..." he smirked
Back to top Go down
http://butterflies-inc.livejournal.com
Connan

Connan

Character sheet
Race:

An Inner Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Inner Demon   An Inner Demon Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 3:59 am

The moment Thee had arrived, Connan had pulled his guns. He didn't want a fight, but if it came down to it...

"Disgusting is relative. Can I help you?"
Back to top Go down
Thee

Thee

Character sheet

An Inner Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Inner Demon   An Inner Demon Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 4:48 am

Thee raised his hand and smiled mockingly "whoops...no gun..I didn't intended have fight.." he smirked
"I just wondering that,some astray demon prays to god?"
Back to top Go down
Connan

Connan

Character sheet
Race:

An Inner Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Inner Demon   An Inner Demon Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 5:02 am

Connan was tense... but he lowered his weapon.

"Demon? What do you mean 'demon'? I'm a human, though I can see that's not a trait we have in common."
Back to top Go down
Thee

Thee

Character sheet

An Inner Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Inner Demon   An Inner Demon Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 5:28 am

Thee stepped closer but he stood out of connan range "physically, yes...congrats.." and he put his hand to his lips "but I can smell inside of you..."
Back to top Go down
Connan

Connan

Character sheet
Race:

An Inner Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Inner Demon   An Inner Demon Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 5:37 am

"I think I've had enough blood loss and broken bones to convince myself I'm human all the way through."
Back to top Go down
Thee

Thee

Character sheet

An Inner Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Inner Demon   An Inner Demon Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 6:34 am

"I believe it will heal within night.." he snickered "aah..leave it aside..I don't care bout your race" he sighed

"I want to ask some question though..."
Back to top Go down
Connan

Connan

Character sheet
Race:

An Inner Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Inner Demon   An Inner Demon Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 4:34 pm

Connan liked the guy less and less, but said "Ask away. I might not answer, but it's worth a shot."
Back to top Go down
Thee

Thee

Character sheet

An Inner Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Inner Demon   An Inner Demon Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 5:36 pm

"are you demon slaughter?" he studied at connan expression "have you ever met incubus?"
Back to top Go down
Connan

Connan

Character sheet
Race:

An Inner Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Inner Demon   An Inner Demon Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 7:43 am

"An Incubus? Doubtful. My demons are all human ones."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

An Inner Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Inner Demon   An Inner Demon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Inner Demon
Page 1 of 1