The Dark Side of the Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dark Side of the Moon

The Dark Side of the Moon; where vampires and werewolves, witches and wizards, death gods and earth goddesses, elemental and spirits dwell. Living a normal life with humans until the moon comes up and chaos strikes.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Walking Alone...Not Really?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiki

Kiki

Soul Points : 65

Character sheet
Race: Spell Casters

Walking Alone...Not Really? Empty
PostSubject: Walking Alone...Not Really?   Walking Alone...Not Really? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 9:39 pm

Kiki was walking in the park talking to her spirit guide Celeb. Since no one was awake she would speak openly to him. There were a couple laughs here and there as they then sat on the swings and he pushed her as she would smile.

"I wish you could be in a body Celeb, then we xxould be forever..." kiki sighed and the swing then stopped.

Celeb hugged kiki knowing she was upset because kkiki and celeb loved each other with all their heart, that it would be terrible If either of them left
Back to top Go down
Ryuuou
Admin
Ryuuou

Soul Points : 411

Character sheet
Race: Demons

PostSubject: Re: Walking Alone...Not Really?   Walking Alone...Not Really? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 10:19 pm

ooc: YOU. NEED.AN.AVATAR!
Back to top Go down
https://thedarksideofthemoon.rpg-board.net
Kiki

Kiki

Soul Points : 65

Character sheet
Race: Spell Casters

PostSubject: Re: Walking Alone...Not Really?   Walking Alone...Not Really? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 6:12 pm

Ooc: I'm sorry but I'm on my iPod and I can't get a picture anywhere and my computer doesn't work :'(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking Alone...Not Really?   Walking Alone...Not Really? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walking Alone...Not Really?
Page 1 of 1