The Dark Side of the Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dark Side of the Moon

The Dark Side of the Moon; where vampires and werewolves, witches and wizards, death gods and earth goddesses, elemental and spirits dwell. Living a normal life with humans until the moon comes up and chaos strikes.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Being To Harsh? I Think Not...

Go down 
+2
Ryuuou
Haichu
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Do you think I'm being oversensitive and stuff?
Yes
Being To Harsh? I Think Not... Vote_lcap100%Being To Harsh? I Think Not... Vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
LIAR (....)
Being To Harsh? I Think Not... Vote_lcap0%Being To Harsh? I Think Not... Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No
Being To Harsh? I Think Not... Vote_lcap0%Being To Harsh? I Think Not... Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
THOSE BISHES!!!
 0% [ 0 ]
The Hell?
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
Haichu

Haichu

Soul Points : 133

Being To Harsh? I Think Not... Empty
PostSubject: Being To Harsh? I Think Not...   Being To Harsh? I Think Not... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 5:39 pm

Well I'm really upset now, but here is what I said to those people who judged me and stuff...and here is what I felt and was going to post, but my accoutn was deleted for the second time....

I HAD ENOUGH OF THIS BULL!!!! HOW THE F*CK AM I SUPPOSED TO DEAL WITH EVERYTHING IF I WAS SUPPOSED TO GIVE MY D*MN STORY, YOU B*ST*RDS ALWAYS DELETE MY D*MNED ACCOUTNS BEFORE YOU GIVE ME A F*CKING CHANCE!!!!! IS IT MY F*CKING FAULT I HAVE REAL LIFE ISSUES, AND PEOPLE DON'T BELIEVE ME!? IS IT MY FAULT THAT PEOPLE THINK I LIE, BUT THEY JUST WON'T ACCEPT THIS TRUTH?! HOW IS IT THAT I HAVE TO BE TREATED UNFAIRLY, BECAUSE THEY WANT MY RESPECT YET THEY ARE ASKING FOR SOMETHING THEY HAVE TO EARN!!

PEOPLE LIKE ME JUST DON'T GIVE RESPECT TO PEOPLE, THEY HAVE TO F*CKING EARN IT! IF THEY WANT MY RESPECT THEY HAVE TO GIVE ME THEIR RESPECT!!! I'M NOT EVER PUTTING UP WITH THIS SH*T ANYMORE CAUSE I HAVE TO PUT UP WITH IT FAR TO MUCH!!!

FOR LIVING A LIE FROM EVERYONE, NOT BEING ABLE TO MAKE FRIENDS AT THE SCHOOL BECAUSE I HAVE TO STAY AWAY!!!! HAVING TO LIVE WITH A FRIEND AND HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT OTHERS, WHO COULD BE DYING!!! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO BE FINE WHEN I HAVE TO WORRY BOUT THIS?!

WHY THE HELL AM I EVEN TYPING THIS BECAUSE NONE OF YOU GOD D*MN PEOPLE WILL EVER UNDERSTAND ME OR WHY I CRY!!! WHY DO I EVEN WASTE MY TIME NOW, KNOWING THAT NO ONE EXCEPT MY FRIENDS WOULD UNDERSTAND WHO I REALLY AM!?!
Back to top Go down
Ryuuou
Admin
Ryuuou

Soul Points : 411

Character sheet
Race: Demons

PostSubject: Re: Being To Harsh? I Think Not...   Being To Harsh? I Think Not... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 9:22 pm

*claps hands*

^_^

please do feel welcome spaz here XD like me. just tell ya It's alright to have problems Ja?

I'm always in fights and all so ja

here tell me this:

1. what account?

2. Story?

3. Were you being annoying to someone?

4. Why join then if they delete your account?

5. so who weren't you respecting?

Note: I will not delete anyone's account unless the
1. Don't follow the rules

2. Don't listen to me

3. annoying like heck
Back to top Go down
https://thedarksideofthemoon.rpg-board.net
Len Capel

Len Capel

Soul Points : 35

Character sheet
Race: Humans

PostSubject: Re: Being To Harsh? I Think Not...   Being To Harsh? I Think Not... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 11:38 pm

I know I may not understand completly how you feel...but I know all of this must be really hard on your shoulders, and I wish I could help more than reading how sad you are...I know you must typing this with all your anger on the keyboard. But if you ever need to tell someone about how you feel or neither how sad you must feel, I would hear what you have to shout, anything. Last week I almost leave school because I was bored, but I thought this wouldn't lead to anything, so I decided to atleast end this year and who knows whats next! I am not judging you for anything, because you have the right to get frustrated.

Sorry for your deleted account by the way, people should ask before doing anything like this, its kinda drastic, or so they say. Life is hard and you have to deal with, oh I remember! Once I was crying, for nothing^^; or maybe I just forgot why I was...but anyway, my problems are not the main thing here. I just hope things will get better on your side^^ the last thing I would like here is to get angry at anyone, because it'll lead to nothing more than frustration. And aye my english suck xD
Back to top Go down
Haichu

Haichu

PostSubject: Re: Being To Harsh? I Think Not...   Being To Harsh? I Think Not... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 9:38 am

here tell me this:

1. aa rpg website called naravillage, my account was deleted...

2. They thought meh friends were god-modding, there are many definitions, mine is that the person will have no control, character controls another character. and you can have death just kill a person with one attack.

They thought my friends were godmodding, Kura, who can at times control time and space is a goddess of life. Okay to me its still fine. Her powers are limited, she can't bring back people she loved, or family, technequilly anyone else is fair. And then time and space, she rarely uses it, and only used it cause it was to keep me safe.

I WOULD HAVE THE EVIDENCE IF THE ONE ADMIN DIDN'T DELETE THE FREAKING TOPIC!!!!

3. not annoying

4. Cause I though I had friends there, but proven wrong i don't (Probably got a bad influence from this site narutorpg.dbzworld.org they are bishes there...thats how i lost zak from uchiha forest..)

5. appearantly a member and a admin? Not my fault, i don't give respect, just for someone who has high rank, it has to be earned....

Note: I will not delete anyone's account unless the
1. I can at times but prefer not too...

2. Only if your being mean or something

3. Not my job

=====================================================

Thanks Len...you're probably my best friend here....I mean sure in real life i have kyen, kura, and the itys, but online it sort of means more. Someone who can actually believe me, even if at times i seemed messed up....I can't help who I am, and everything I went through, just can't poof aaway.... but thanks again...-hugs len-
Back to top Go down
Len Capel

Len Capel

Soul Points : 35

Character sheet
Race: Humans

PostSubject: Re: Being To Harsh? I Think Not...   Being To Harsh? I Think Not... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 10:23 am

Its all I can do, and I don't think you'll earn anything by lying is there? aha^^ I believe all the people I trust, especially you! And what I think is that you just have to be yourself, and if some people out there doesn't like you, then...it can't be help, they'll have to deal with it. I'm not a good example since I'm most of the time hiding my real personality when my friends are around, because I know they wouldn't like it. Thats one of the many reason of why I wanted to leave the forum before...because I was stressing and blablah xD
*hugs back Haichu*
Back to top Go down
Ryuuou
Admin
Ryuuou

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Being To Harsh? I Think Not...   Being To Harsh? I Think Not... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 7:09 pm

O_O eh...

heh... and I thought that forum was shot in the head and left to die heh heh so It has lived through it
Back to top Go down
Hero Jaejoong

Hero Jaejoong

Soul Points : 343

Character sheet
Race: Vampires

PostSubject: Re: Being To Harsh? I Think Not...   Being To Harsh? I Think Not... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 7:45 pm

you posted the same thing in uf
^^
we understand you
but it's only an account on a lamoid forum ne? XD
this site kicks more bum than that sucker forum XD
Back to top Go down
Ryuuou
Admin
Ryuuou

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Being To Harsh? I Think Not...   Being To Harsh? I Think Not... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 8:57 pm

XD Shinaru?
Back to top Go down
Hero Jaejoong

Hero Jaejoong

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Being To Harsh? I Think Not...   Being To Harsh? I Think Not... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 12:20 am

huh??
what do you mean shinaru??
Back to top Go down
Ryuuou
Admin
Ryuuou

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Being To Harsh? I Think Not...   Being To Harsh? I Think Not... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 12:22 am

Shinaru's the head admin on that forum... She made me admin too but it was the same as My Uchiha Forest so I didn't go on
Back to top Go down
Hero Jaejoong

Hero Jaejoong

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Being To Harsh? I Think Not...   Being To Harsh? I Think Not... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 12:24 am

oh XD
wow
Back to top Go down
Haichu

Haichu

PostSubject: Re: Being To Harsh? I Think Not...   Being To Harsh? I Think Not... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 1:48 pm

ever since that other d*mned website came into play...everyone changed...and it saddens me...even Deidara on that site, who I had good laughs with doesn't even talk to me....I feel like all my other friends are fading.....-hugs len- then again i have all you guys who i fit in just perfectly with!!!!! (until of course I get a bunch of meh friends and riot on the one website narutorpg.dbzworld.org...hehehe friend hackers....)
Back to top Go down
Ryuuou
Admin
Ryuuou

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Being To Harsh? I Think Not...   Being To Harsh? I Think Not... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 11:07 pm

tsk tsk.. haichu and her revenge

.........*sigh*

.. people are people.. they change
Back to top Go down
Hero Jaejoong

Hero Jaejoong

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Being To Harsh? I Think Not...   Being To Harsh? I Think Not... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 12:46 am

no they don't!
well........the worst ones don't XD
Back to top Go down
Haichu

Haichu

PostSubject: Re: Being To Harsh? I Think Not...   Being To Harsh? I Think Not... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 9:11 am

I know that its just tha its hard when they are friends you really care about...
Back to top Go down
Thee

Thee

Soul Points : 63

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Being To Harsh? I Think Not...   Being To Harsh? I Think Not... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 1:10 am

-pats haichu-
Dear, life isnt easy..because you are you. Then no one will really understand you. It was for everyone. We're different.
Its okay to rant..but if you exposed every emotion by yelling on some forum. Of course it'll lead on some uncomfortable atmosphere.

We're here to have fun..as same as you. Even your oc has bad temper personality,but if you keep yelling just becoz of silly matter. Of course the other wont respect you.

Sorry to say like this. But the world isnt go round only around you. You need to relax..thats why you're here,right?
I have my own serious..more serious than you maybe,but i try to keep polite here,so i could have some stress release here.

I dont mean to judge..but maybe turned off capslock will ease the tension Very Happy

Cheers
Back to top Go down
http://butterflies-inc.livejournal.com
Ryuuou
Admin
Ryuuou

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Being To Harsh? I Think Not...   Being To Harsh? I Think Not... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 5:26 pm

ah hah hah XD

rofl

heh I was mean on UF really mean XD that was my "stress release moment" >=P
Back to top Go down
Haichu

Haichu

PostSubject: Re: Being To Harsh? I Think Not...   Being To Harsh? I Think Not... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 5:18 pm

yeah but also in real life too...its just that grr...i can't describe it...it sucks...and worst part is that i might not ever be able to live here...

What i mean is that for the past year i lived with kura cause of my abusive parents. Her parents dont know but she makes sure im learning and stuff. thing is she said not to long ago that if i dont pull my act together and stuff they i wont be able to stay. I got in a lot of trouble with cops and since im acting as her i had to say i was someone else. Im also endangering her friends not to mention my anger issues and how many fights i got in...it just all sucks

and if a got kicked out i wont have places to go...i mean she said shell give me enough money for a month and be able to travel whereever its just that i dont know where to go....im to scared as hell to go ask to stay with cullen O_e that would just make me feel terrible. I would go to deathy buuuut....yeah she would be almost as bad as my parents, i dont really have anywhere to go....id probably go to canada in vancouver and just like hang out there.....not like a hobo just more like a person wondering about.... kura would then be pissed that i didn't find a house to stay with someone and then she might have to take me back...but then i feel bad that im putting her in danger and her moms job and stuff....i also cant stay with anyone else cause i dont actually have friends who would do these thigns
Back to top Go down
Ryuuou
Admin
Ryuuou

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Being To Harsh? I Think Not...   Being To Harsh? I Think Not... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 8:45 pm

O_O

tch..... kura's a smart one ... abusive parents eh? what did they do to you?

well you definitely are smart enough not to commit suicide ^_^

go rent an apartment or something. I think you'd enjoy it here in vancouver even if it may be a wet soggy place.

and staying with cullen is outta question.. he's moving to vampire country soon T_T

and as for your anger issues... Chillax woman XD you can always come to us here on the forum. we may be all round the earth but here we can get all together... i don't think that makes sence but ..... chill out a bit
Back to top Go down
Thee

Thee

Soul Points : 63

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Being To Harsh? I Think Not...   Being To Harsh? I Think Not... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 1:03 am

Nothing solved through yelling and emotion entries
Sometime i ever felt bored with your rants. No offense, but your yelling wont makes you being understandable. People will annoyed more, yes it will.

Try to be more polite and chill. We'll help with trying to understand. As long as you behave
Back to top Go down
http://butterflies-inc.livejournal.com
Haichu

Haichu

PostSubject: Re: Being To Harsh? I Think Not...   Being To Harsh? I Think Not... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 9:07 am

Well I don't wanna go into what happened >_> but about the suicide thing......kura saved me 3 out of 5 times and the other failed though. Was close

I know my anger isuues ate issues it's just that for so long I've condemned them that I don't know what to do cause when I finally exploded it wasn't good. I know I have kyen (yes we ate dating) but he can't substitue for the lovei want from parents. Sure I had to act luke kura cause I was with her parents and stuff it's just that I hate being so alone...
Back to top Go down
Ryuuou
Admin
Ryuuou

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Being To Harsh? I Think Not...   Being To Harsh? I Think Not... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 10:40 pm

wow... o_o; I've been hearing the word suicide alot for the last 3 days... (is playing a game on DS = involving 'suicide' too ) I know the world is crappy at times but I'm sure there's somthing to live for.

*whistles* woah there girl XD i didn't know bout Kyen and you ! if you hate being so alone then find someone that'll love you and stay with them
Back to top Go down
Haichu

Haichu

PostSubject: Re: Being To Harsh? I Think Not...   Being To Harsh? I Think Not... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 8:02 pm

yyyeeeaaahhhh about kyen... He's uhhh been with the -itys planning stuff so that's why they haven't been on. I don't know what though, they said they won't tell.

And I love kyen it's just that I want parents to love me not some abusive people bit parents who love and care but scold for doing bad.....

And as much as kyen is a pervert and stuff I love him because he's a nice boyfriend and very scary whn someone hurts my feelings... He threw a freaking car door at the person, to protect me, and yes I'll upload his pic sometime
Back to top Go down
Ryuuou
Admin
Ryuuou

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Being To Harsh? I Think Not...   Being To Harsh? I Think Not... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 10:16 pm

Have you ever tried talking to your parents? tell them how you really feel?

*whistles again* car door? I'd like to see ..
X_X you make him sound like king kong XD lol
Back to top Go down
Haichu

Haichu

PostSubject: Re: Being To Harsh? I Think Not...   Being To Harsh? I Think Not... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 9:27 am

did when i was like 7 and yeah why do you think i ran away to kuras!!!! god i hate my parents and they are people who i hope if i go back to and bring kyen he will kill them!

I know >__> he's more intimadating when he's mad...I never knew he was that strong...It was hillarious though, he like slammed it open and then ripped it off and threw it at the people O_O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Being To Harsh? I Think Not...   Being To Harsh? I Think Not... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Being To Harsh? I Think Not...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dark Side of the Moon :: Out Of Role Play :: Information Center-
Jump to: