The Dark Side of the Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dark Side of the Moon

The Dark Side of the Moon; where vampires and werewolves, witches and wizards, death gods and earth goddesses, elemental and spirits dwell. Living a normal life with humans until the moon comes up and chaos strikes.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Final Battle [PRIVATE]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Joseph

Joseph

Soul Points : 24

Character sheet
Race:

Final Battle [PRIVATE] Empty
PostSubject: Final Battle [PRIVATE]   Final Battle [PRIVATE] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 2:23 pm

Joseph walked in the wide open field that was close to his church. He knew the evil being was by him and he planned on ending this today. To make his love no longer fear.

"Come out!" Joseph shouted the two giant metalcrosses in his arms. His eyes focused and serious.
Back to top Go down
Lord of Darkness

Lord of Darkness

Soul Points : 0

Character sheet
Race: Vampires

PostSubject: Re: Final Battle [PRIVATE]   Final Battle [PRIVATE] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 2:30 pm

I watch a man in white walk into a field and call for me to come out , i know he has my bearer as i smell her on him "who says I'm hiding" i say appearing sitting on a rock
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Final Battle [PRIVATE]   Final Battle [PRIVATE] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 2:33 pm

"This ends today monster as I bring you hed on a pike." Joseph said as he he thcrosses like massive guns. He pressed a small switch and a barrage on bullets sho at hm. Each one was made of a melted down cross.
Back to top Go down
Lord of Darkness

Lord of Darkness

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Final Battle [PRIVATE]   Final Battle [PRIVATE] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 2:39 pm

I yawn and wave my hand each metal cross falls to the ground " do you think it will be that easy" i say standing on the rock then i jump down causing the earth to shake beneath my feet
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Final Battle [PRIVATE]   Final Battle [PRIVATE] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 2:45 pm

"No for if you were that weak she would of killed you herself." Joseph said as his wings lifted him him in the air to avoid. He flew towards him as three on the ends on the two ross popped off and became blades.
Back to top Go down
Lord of Darkness

Lord of Darkness

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Final Battle [PRIVATE]   Final Battle [PRIVATE] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 2:51 pm

bringing forward my swords they catch his "she left , she ran before she could become the greatest thing alive" i say twisting away from the man in white "you know her beauty"
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Final Battle [PRIVATE]   Final Battle [PRIVATE] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 2:54 pm

"Vile damned I shall make you will make sure you suffer forever your soul condemned where niether heaven or hellwill show you mercy. He charged at the vampire again slashing at his with both blades.
Back to top Go down
Lord of Darkness

Lord of Darkness

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Final Battle [PRIVATE]   Final Battle [PRIVATE] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 2:59 pm

I grin as i block his swords "so you have seen her beauty" i say "I chose her from hundreds to bear my army because she has power but she doesn't know yet" i say jumping and rolling in the air over him to land behind him
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Final Battle [PRIVATE]   Final Battle [PRIVATE] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 3:06 pm

"Well then those powers will be used as she pleases." Joseph said as he started to admit a radiant light from him. The massive metal cross turned into small golden cross daggers.
"You die here." Joseph said as he graceful fipped foward and glared at him.
Back to top Go down
Lord of Darkness

Lord of Darkness

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Final Battle [PRIVATE]   Final Battle [PRIVATE] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 3:15 pm

I shake my head "no those powers are mine to harness and focus to my army she has no say" i say grinning as i brought my hands to the ground kneeling down i focus my energy sending it threw the ground and to the earth below where he stands sending up shards of metal into the air.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Final Battle [PRIVATE]   Final Battle [PRIVATE] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 3:18 pm

Joseph started to reciet a mystic angelic hymm. The light the came from him acted like a force fireld agaist the metal sghardes as he charged towards him slashing at him, with one of the daggers and once he would most likly counter he would slash him with his other.
Back to top Go down
Lord of Darkness

Lord of Darkness

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Final Battle [PRIVATE]   Final Battle [PRIVATE] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 3:22 pm

"you do know she will become as powerful as me one day" he said tauntingly to him "and our children will be masters of this pathetic world" he used his sword to block one dagger but wasn't quick enough to catch the other at first it caught him on his side he used his sword to prevent any more damage
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Final Battle [PRIVATE]   Final Battle [PRIVATE] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 3:25 pm

He used his advantage of flight to twist his body up in the air for a spin ning kick to the head.
"Even if you were to kill me you will still diein the end. I am ally to someone even stronger than I. He will oblirae you in a heartbeat if I fail."
Back to top Go down
Lord of Darkness

Lord of Darkness

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Final Battle [PRIVATE]   Final Battle [PRIVATE] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 3:30 pm

I laugh "death for me is just the beginning" i said feeling his foot contact my head "I on the other hand am known as Iblis " my eyes glowed red at hearing my name spoken "do you think you could beat me" .
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Final Battle [PRIVATE]   Final Battle [PRIVATE] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 3:33 pm

"You do not scare me, you shall be ended, I'm not sure if Iwill be here to see it, but today you over over. You shall never be freed from the grasp of god fallen one." Joseph said as he landed on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Lord of Darkness

Lord of Darkness

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Final Battle [PRIVATE]   Final Battle [PRIVATE] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 3:42 pm

I laugh God he's nothing but a puppeteer he'll ruin your life" i say "or leave you to die" quickly i form spikes at my fingertips throwing them towards the man .
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Final Battle [PRIVATE]   Final Battle [PRIVATE] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 3:46 pm

Joseph's wings made a powerful flap and the spikes were blown away.
"That is a lie, He gave me so much, you speak ill of him Lucifer, your nothing but a fallen angel who try to spit in god's face." Joseph said as he connected the two daggers and it formed a bow which seemed to become much longer into a long bow.
Back to top Go down
Lord of Darkness

Lord of Darkness

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Final Battle [PRIVATE]   Final Battle [PRIVATE] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 3:50 pm

i laugh again "did he not take your wings when he could have so easily let you keep them why then did he let Jessica go threw all that pain and suffering and not help her" i said casting a spell to summon my demons from the ground he stood on.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Final Battle [PRIVATE]   Final Battle [PRIVATE] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 3:52 pm

"I do not need to anwser his these questions. Joseph called upon holy arrows at they ripped through the demons but there were many swarming him from all direcions.
Back to top Go down
Lord of Darkness

Lord of Darkness

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Final Battle [PRIVATE]   Final Battle [PRIVATE] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 3:56 pm

I sit back and watch laughing at his futile fight "give up and give her back to me" i said leaning forward as i watch.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Final Battle [PRIVATE]   Final Battle [PRIVATE] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 3:59 pm

"No I never will try to kill me, It won't so easy." Joseph said struggling up as he chanted some hymms as a massive ray of light enveloped and destroyed the evil demons of the damned.

Last edited by Joseph on Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lord of Darkness

Lord of Darkness

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Final Battle [PRIVATE]   Final Battle [PRIVATE] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 4:09 pm

I jump down and move to face him "you see, you grow weak" i say smiling "where i grow strong" moving closer her took his sword placing it against the man's throat "Give her back to me and i'll spare you live and that of your son" i say
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Final Battle [PRIVATE]   Final Battle [PRIVATE] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 4:12 pm

"You can never hurt my son he is protected by forces that are greater than you. Besides." Joseph said as he parried his attack wit his bow very carefully.
"You wouldn't be telling me to give her to you unless you were too weak to do it yourself."
Back to top Go down
Lord of Darkness

Lord of Darkness

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Final Battle [PRIVATE]   Final Battle [PRIVATE] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 4:17 pm

I roar with anger "I am not weak !!" i shout and lunged at him my anger now at its hight "she is mine , she was never meant to be yours" i say " she carries all my powers and so much more I will have her ""
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Character sheet
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Final Battle [PRIVATE]   Final Battle [PRIVATE] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 4:20 pm

"So without her your nothing more than a pathedic creature." Joseph smirked as he broke his bow into the two daggers again and went to stab his as he lunged.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Battle [PRIVATE]   Final Battle [PRIVATE] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Battle [PRIVATE]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dark Side of the Moon :: Roleplay :: Forests :: The Fields-
Jump to: