The Dark Side of the Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dark Side of the Moon

The Dark Side of the Moon; where vampires and werewolves, witches and wizards, death gods and earth goddesses, elemental and spirits dwell. Living a normal life with humans until the moon comes up and chaos strikes.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Not fitting.....

Go down 
+8
Haichu
Akanishi Kazuya
Larcaeic Rohan
Hero Jaejoong
Trinity
Mais
Ryuuou
Thee
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Len Capel

Len Capel

Soul Points : 35

Character sheet
Race: Humans

Not fitting..... - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not fitting.....   Not fitting..... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 8:56 am

Len keep on chuckling while balancing on both side, eyes would flashed in red for a second when he looked up at Cullen. Smiling again when his orbs came to its original colour.
-Junkfood?...that sounds weird to eat garbage!....hehee!
Len try to think of how the taste of the sugar must feel.
Back to top Go down
Thee

Thee

Soul Points : 63

Character sheet
Race: Vampires

PostSubject: Re: Not fitting.....   Not fitting..... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 10:28 am

"just bcoz its junkfood, doesn't mean it taste bad....for human, yes..." he grope his body to his hip "thought I got vampire metabolism...its' an advantage" he smirked
Back to top Go down
http://butterflies-inc.livejournal.com
Haichu

Haichu

Soul Points : 133

PostSubject: Re: Not fitting.....   Not fitting..... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 3:31 pm

I laughed but saw lens eyes change color change.
Back to top Go down
Hero Jaejoong

Hero Jaejoong

Soul Points : 343

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Not fitting.....   Not fitting..... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 6:04 pm

I sighed.
"Look, eating food is revolting for me. It tastes bad. So don't tell me what I can and can't eat. Not my fault we're different."
I noticed Len's eye colour changed and pondered. Finally, I asked him.
"Len, what was that eye colour changing for?"
I said, completely puzzled by Len's odd behaviour.
Back to top Go down
Haichu

Haichu

PostSubject: Re: Not fitting.....   Not fitting..... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 7:16 pm

O.O "ZOMG!!!" I knew what it was but I hugged len.
Back to top Go down
Len Capel

Len Capel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Not fitting.....   Not fitting..... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 7:27 pm

Len blink when he started to feel unconfortbable when everyone were asking for his eyes colours, releasing his grasps of Cullen's hands he would step back.
-I...don't know what your talking about!...I didn't feel anything wrong!...
Even himself couldn't notice his system's changing, sadder expression when he got hugged from the back, thought he tried to keep on smiling. Tone was softer when he added.
-No really I'm fine! heh...maybe my data are playing with me or something....its okay.
Back to top Go down
Haichu

Haichu

PostSubject: Re: Not fitting.....   Not fitting..... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 7:32 pm

ooc: i know wuts gonna happen XD

I hugged Len, "It's okay len! You're just fine!" I smiled hugging him.
Back to top Go down
Hero Jaejoong

Hero Jaejoong

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Not fitting.....   Not fitting..... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 8:36 pm

I stepped forward as he let go of my hands.
"No. It's fine Len, we were just curious. I think we should forget about it."
I smiled as Haichu hugged Len.
Back to top Go down
Haichu

Haichu

PostSubject: Re: Not fitting.....   Not fitting..... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 8:43 pm

"I think...I need more ice cream..." I muttered running to get more before sitting next to len.
Back to top Go down
Thee

Thee

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Not fitting.....   Not fitting..... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 8:51 pm

thee licked his fingers since he got mesy with the ice cream
"too bad haichu...you need to buy more..."
Back to top Go down
Haichu

Haichu

PostSubject: Re: Not fitting.....   Not fitting..... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 8:52 pm

I blinked and quickly ran to get some for thee, "Hera ya go!" I smiled handing him a gallon of ice cream.
Back to top Go down
Thee

Thee

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Not fitting.....   Not fitting..... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 9:07 pm

he chuckles when he saw haichu holding the ice bucket
"dear...too addicted on something isn't good for you.." he took the gallon easily "though they're delicious...they can be dangerous..."
Back to top Go down
Hero Jaejoong

Hero Jaejoong

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Not fitting.....   Not fitting..... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 9:09 pm

I chuckled at all of their antics.
"Hmm, must be nice to be normal again."
Back to top Go down
Thee

Thee

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Not fitting.....   Not fitting..... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 9:17 pm

he turned his head to Sin
"should I shove this to you? so you can understand me?"
Back to top Go down
Hero Jaejoong

Hero Jaejoong

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Not fitting.....   Not fitting..... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 9:22 pm

My eyes widened, and the smell was disgusting.
"Uhh...I think not."
I answered shakily as I stepped back far away in less than a second.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer Hazel

Lucifer Hazel

Soul Points : 15

Character sheet
Race: Spell Casters

PostSubject: Re: Not fitting.....   Not fitting..... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 9:22 pm

From his bench behind the pillar Lucifer would clearly hear the whole scene from afar, recognising right away the young woman's voice when she was probably offering some food at her comrades. Quiet and silent he was keeping on reading...or pretending to read the newspaper that was actually his files that was describing each person standing there. Lucifer was actually planning on something there. Eyes closes after muttering some unknown words, or most likely some spells, disturbing the air with an unfamiliar scent that he would send toward the small crowd, slowly making them feeling dizzy after every second. He would then only wait.
Back to top Go down
Hero Jaejoong

Hero Jaejoong

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Not fitting.....   Not fitting..... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 9:27 pm

ooc: K!!!! XD lol
i completely forgot about the killing this dude thing
--------------------------------------------------------------
I smelled a very dark magic coming from somewhere.
"Tch...so he's back."
I glided past people and made everyone unconcious, buying us time.
"That b@stard's back guys..." I muttered, lloud enough for them to hear.
Back to top Go down
Len Capel

Len Capel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Not fitting.....   Not fitting..... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 11:00 pm

Len's expression suddendly become blank when something came on alerting his datas, eyes wide opening as they were now both flashing red once again, but this time it plastered neatly there. Mechanical noises emitting from his arms as they both rised up, pointing somewhere else. Hearing Cullen's affirmation clearly. Len would reply with a robotic and loud tone.
-DESTOY ALL THE ENNEMIES--
Keep on saying the same words twice while glaring the surrounding. Black sleeves charging up as he was now ready to shoot if he ever got the chance.
Back to top Go down
Hero Jaejoong

Hero Jaejoong

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Not fitting.....   Not fitting..... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 11:19 pm

i stared at Len, going on attack mode.
"I won't stop you there kiddo, just be careful...."
I muttered, trying to locate the enemy's whereabouts.
Back to top Go down
Akanishi Kazuya

Akanishi Kazuya

Soul Points : 2

Character sheet
Race: Angels

PostSubject: Re: Not fitting.....   Not fitting..... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 1:16 am

"STOP!!"
My voice shook as I made time stop.
"Surely, the chances of you winning against that new sinner will be below 13%. I cannot allow you to risk yourself."
I said, sounding like a parent. Something I haven't done in a long time.
Back to top Go down
http://thedarkness.forumotion.com
Thee

Thee

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Not fitting.....   Not fitting..... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 1:36 am

"oi oi oi...don't do that here..." he keep digging on the ice
Back to top Go down
Lucifer Hazel

Lucifer Hazel

Soul Points : 15

Character sheet
Race: Spell Casters

PostSubject: Re: Not fitting.....   Not fitting..... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 8:35 am

''Oh? Stopping me from what?...'' A light smirk appear on Lucifer's facade when he couldn't hide his indentity anymore, rising his sight after doing his first move. He would stand up as he turn his bodice from the pillar, now facing the small group.''It is useless to aware your friends from the situation Kazuya...their destinies were already sealed when I saw them...death only awaits...and even YOU can't stop my time to flow!'' Both hands pressing against each other while the aura was blowing out of his frame. His vision would shift again at the young woman with wings as spoke out loud.''Heh...why refusing to cooperate when I gave you the chance? You could have avoid to see your friends suffering right in front of you...as well for your...child?''

Keeping a reasonable distance from them, Lucifer's right hand would risen up, poiting at Len's chest.''You android...you were removed from all feelings that pitiful humans have...and you blame yourself for that? You could have done much more...but it is not too late isn't it? Maybe I could..fix that up for you...'' still working on his next move he would be silent again.

Last edited by Lucifer Hazel on Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:35 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Haichu

Haichu

PostSubject: Re: Not fitting.....   Not fitting..... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 10:14 am

I gave him a flat stare.

"You see me dead, I don't think so...and why would I cooperate....I'm sick of being treated like a d*mn experiment! All those people, they were killed, only me and several tothers were able to live, and after that we are still being hunted.....to take my wings away will only make things worse for me and my friends who still need me...." I said closing my eyes.

The thing is, I am a girl, I am pregnant, I have wings, I have mood issues, and I kill things when they need to be killed, which was not a pretty combination when I have mood swings. Either way I didn't have to let the child get hurt because a while back Serenity, the kick @ss sorcerous used a spell which enables me to fight like i do not have the child. The best part is, when I listen to violent music, it also gives me a boost. (Ah I sound cocky XD but then again my charatcer is in a p*ssy mood). My form then shifted back into my juvenile form and it was my somewhat younger form that didn't make me look pregnant. I made a loud hiss/growl from my demons as they were very protective. I then smirked as I then took out a scroll (yes a scroll I carry them with me) and then bit my finger and quickly wrote stuff on the scroll. I then set up a seal and grabbed nearly everyone.

"STAND IN THE SEAL!!!" I yelled as it began to glow.

Also thanks to most of my friends Serenity, Trinity, and Felicity now are able to find out where we are and are ready to come help us out. I then closed my eyes and re-opened them as they were glowing an atlantes blue as there was now a barrier between us and Licifer which was used to seperate the real world and his world. This barrier also would absorb his attacks and would keep us safe for now.
Back to top Go down
Trinity

Trinity

Soul Points : 1

Character sheet
Race: -select your race-

PostSubject: Re: Not fitting.....   Not fitting..... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 10:30 am

Trinity walked in as a human but her eyes were a deep crimson red. "Yes, Haichu?" she asked before looking over at the stranger. "............this aura....." she thought watching the person carefully.
Back to top Go down
Serenity

Serenity

Soul Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Not fitting.....   Not fitting..... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 10:33 am

Serenity then appeared next. "Trinity, you noticed the same aura as well...?" she thought to Trinity before opening her spell book muttering ancient words. "Be prepared.." she thought to Trinity and Haichu.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not fitting.....   Not fitting..... - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not fitting.....
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dark Side of the Moon :: Roleplay :: The mall-
Jump to: