The Dark Side of the Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dark Side of the Moon

The Dark Side of the Moon; where vampires and werewolves, witches and wizards, death gods and earth goddesses, elemental and spirits dwell. Living a normal life with humans until the moon comes up and chaos strikes.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trinity Blood

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Trinity

Trinity

Soul Points : 1

Character sheet
Race: -select your race-

Trinity Blood Empty
PostSubject: Trinity Blood   Trinity Blood Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 8:30 pm

name: Trinity Blood

race: Vampire and Human

appearance: Avatar, and this pic for human
human
Spoiler:
her part psycho demon vamp thing
Spoiler:
Vampire form
Spoiler:

special abilities: Trinity is able to transform between a human and vampire and has the power of telekinesis and being able to look into someone's eyes and see their whole life

weapon(s)/ styles: sadistic ways at times, weapons= pure violence and able to communicate and summon wolves. She also becomes more like a beast (you can tell when her eyes are red)
Spoiler:

Some of the Wolves
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Bio/Story: Trinity was a daughter with 4 other siblings. Being the youngest she was mostly neglected and abused. Her mother was a human and her father was a vampire. Her two eldest brothers were vampires while her older sisters were humans. The only one who really would care for her was the second oldest, Tristin who would take care of her. Trinity always looked up to him and when was frightened or abused ran to the rose garden where Tristin would always find her. She hated the darkness though, for her other brother and sisters would lock her up so she would stay out of the way. Her mother was only human as her mother was human yet her father was a fallen angel. Trinity's father was a vampire with her mother was a wolf demon and the father was a vampire. Later after years passed she was only at the age of 5 before she was in her vampire form which she constantly had to feed, not on humans or animals, but on other vampires' blood. Sadly, she killed her oldest brother and Tristin had to try to control Tritiny's thirst for blood. Tristin taught her to not drink others' blood and to drink her own, it would keep her safe from harming herself during fights, and wouldn't harm others. However, there was another issue when she would drink her own blood. By then turning to a human, she still carried the thirst for blood, however, now for humans. As the pitiful human form, Tristin didn't know how to control this new thirst. He only said to drink blood from another human when neccassary and turn into a vampire form. Tristin has warned her though that, do not be in a vampire form when there are other vampires around. He didn't explain to her why, only that she shouldn't even if she is more vulnerable. The truth was later was that, she was becoming more like a wolf. She seemed more savage and more dangerous each day. Tristin was fully aware but he knew that she would never hurt him. He was always there for Trinity, and always there to protect her. Yet one day came, when she was 10 Tristin was leaving. Trinity was horrified when she knew he was leaving. She cried for days wishing that he wouldn't leave, and the last things Tristin said to her was, "I will be back, I do not know when...but be strong and don't worry...." and then he ran off into the mist. When Trinity tried to follow she only found herself back where she started.

~Age of 12~
Trinity was now twelve and had somewhat control, even though her human thirst for blood wasn't improving much, it was a start. Tristin then came back for only a short time, but to Trinity, he had changed. He seemed to becoming much more violent, Tristin explained to her that he was only this way, because he was protecting her from the other threats that worked among them. However, this was not enough for Trinity, he had changed completely, even his looks and outcast on the world. Neverless, he still cared for her deeply and when Trinity and Tristin went home the rest of the family was dead. Trinity was afraid to tell Tristin that she did it but Tristin wasn't surprised and hugged her apologizing instead. He was sorry he couldn't be there when she was hurt. And soon after he left again tearing Trinity in half once more.

~Age of 15~
Though she was a vampire, she let herself grow some in her human form and was now in control. She hasn't seen her brother but was sure he would visit sometime. Though she did mature, she was still a savage person with at times the need to kill which she let out so it wouldn't build up. This was the time when she began to explore other places, she became more temperate and observative in ways to destroy a species if needed. Besides the fact that she still had to be in the vampiren form most of the time, she still enjoyed hunting other vampires rarely, but enjoyed every bloodly moment of it.

~Age of 17~
Finally her brother did return but he seemed tired and weaker. Trinity took care of him for that time and never changed back into a human form. She was there to take care of him, to get animals and shelter. He appreciated all that she did but he explained to her that he was cursed by a demon. He was forever more to become a demon and to transform between both. Trinity didn't really care, she still loved her brother dearly and was always there. But then there was a time when Tristin did die. The demon was eating away at his soul and he finally died. Trinity then was shattered once more, but that wound to her heart, she knew would never heal. She then vowed to find that demon and kill him when she found him. (possibly Kyen). This was then the time when she was an unemotional person and hated almost everything with a cold attitude. She did what she want, but kept herself away from others. When she was with others though, she would always feel hatred to everyone and didn't talk much. As much as she wanted to kill, she kept it mostly under control knowing that Tristin would always be watching and would be disappointed. Trinity didn't want to be like this, but she had no other choice, because Tristin was the only one to keep her under control.

(I think this is it o.O)

Last edited by Trinity on Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:38 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ryuuou
Admin
Ryuuou

Soul Points : 411

Character sheet
Race: Demons

Trinity Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trinity Blood   Trinity Blood Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 11:56 pm

so basically you're a half blood? half human/ half vamp
Back to top Go down
https://thedarksideofthemoon.rpg-board.net
Trinity

Trinity

Character sheet

Trinity Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trinity Blood   Trinity Blood Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 9:17 am

Partly, I still have to go back into detail about the past and her father's and mother's background.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuou
Admin
Ryuuou

Character sheet

Trinity Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trinity Blood   Trinity Blood Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 3:38 pm

hm jus t give a brief anout your parents

ex:

mom=human
dad= vamp

---

or something like that... otherwise accepted
Back to top Go down
Trinity

Trinity

Character sheet

Trinity Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trinity Blood   Trinity Blood Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 3:40 pm

Okay thanks ^^' -has random urge to kill- umm...gotta...kill Kyen >_>
Back to top Go down
Ryuuou
Admin
Ryuuou

Character sheet

Trinity Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trinity Blood   Trinity Blood Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 4:00 pm

aye I forgot to do this.... *bites trinity's neck and licks his lips after*

claimed..... HA.. Cullen I'm beating you so far >=D

and NO DEMON VAMP THING >=P
Back to top Go down
Trinity

Trinity

Character sheet

Trinity Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trinity Blood   Trinity Blood Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 4:07 pm

"HA!" Trinity laughs as the clone disappears.

"Thing is, I can't be claimed ^^' my vampire instincts make clones before it happens...and thank god cause Haichu warned me "
Back to top Go down
Hero Jaejoong

Hero Jaejoong

Soul Points : 343

Character sheet
Race: Vampires

Trinity Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trinity Blood   Trinity Blood Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 4:09 pm

=_=
darn you!!!!!!!!!!
i thought at first that she was a guy cuz the human pic was a bishie!!!!
i fell off my chair coz of that XD
YAOI!!! spread the love XD
Back to top Go down
Trinity

Trinity

Character sheet

Trinity Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trinity Blood   Trinity Blood Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 4:11 pm

"I stay unclaimed!" She hisses before sitting down.

"I cannot be claimed!"
Back to top Go down
Ryuuou
Admin
Ryuuou

Character sheet

Trinity Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trinity Blood   Trinity Blood Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 5:06 pm

Edward Cullen wrote:
=_=
darn you!!!!!!!!!!
i thought at first that she was a guy cuz the human pic was a bishie!!!!
i fell off my chair coz of that XD
YAOI!!! spread the love XD

O_O you do fall off a chair alot becauz of me don't cha =_=;

and lol XD rawr ...tsk.... he's got no eye lashes/ and a blown up chest area/ his shoulders are a bit wider than the average anime female.

..... right..... *third eye opens as he grabs trinity and bites her*

gotcha
Back to top Go down
Trinity

Trinity

Character sheet

Trinity Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trinity Blood   Trinity Blood Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 1:23 pm

And yet another clone falls victim. "Nuh uh... special powers.." She grinned innocently.
Back to top Go down
Haichu

Haichu

Soul Points : 133

Trinity Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trinity Blood   Trinity Blood Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 4:32 pm

Dang should have done that @_@ grr...stupid vampire sensing power >.> and your brother for teaching you to use it >.<
Back to top Go down
Hero Jaejoong

Hero Jaejoong

Character sheet

Trinity Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trinity Blood   Trinity Blood Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 7:23 pm

dodging is the best XD
LOL
and i fall off a lot bcuz of bishies!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ryuuou
Admin
Ryuuou

Character sheet

Trinity Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trinity Blood   Trinity Blood Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 7:44 pm

... you wanna verses my admin powers ? XD >=] pwn s you all
Back to top Go down
Haichu

Haichu

Trinity Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trinity Blood   Trinity Blood Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 7:35 am

nah, when trinity is really p*ssy....bad things happen O_O she might even destroy the site and everything....she destroyed mine...and put many viruses on it >.> shes good at hacking...
Back to top Go down
Trinity

Trinity

Character sheet

Trinity Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trinity Blood   Trinity Blood Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 8:39 am

=.=' "Point is Haichu-san, you're not supposed to tell them..." She sighs hotwiring a car.
Back to top Go down
Hero Jaejoong

Hero Jaejoong

Character sheet

Trinity Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trinity Blood   Trinity Blood Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 6:13 pm

heh haichu is toast XD
Back to top Go down
Ryuuou
Admin
Ryuuou

Character sheet

Trinity Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trinity Blood   Trinity Blood Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 7:16 pm

point is .... me vs. you not anyone else >=3

*stomach growls*

... someone say toast?
Back to top Go down
Haichu

Haichu

Trinity Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trinity Blood   Trinity Blood Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 7:45 pm

-.- trin shuddap
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Trinity Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trinity Blood   Trinity Blood Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trinity Blood
Page 1 of 1