The Dark Side of the Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dark Side of the Moon

The Dark Side of the Moon; where vampires and werewolves, witches and wizards, death gods and earth goddesses, elemental and spirits dwell. Living a normal life with humans until the moon comes up and chaos strikes.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hidden Forest Spring

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

Soul Points : 10

Character sheet
Race: Vampires

Hidden Forest Spring Empty
PostSubject: Hidden Forest Spring   Hidden Forest Spring Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 11:33 pm

Alice had found a hidden spring down by her home. It was nice to have, especially for late night dips like she was doing tonite. She quickly stripped herself of her clothes, looking around just incase someone had found her. Her pale skin sparkled in the moonlight as she slowly slipped below the warm water of the spring. SHe sat letting the water relax her.
Back to top Go down
http://ultimatrinitykingdom.forumotion.net
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Soul Points : 42

Character sheet
Race: Humans

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Forest Spring   Hidden Forest Spring Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 12:00 am

Jessica had decided being as uncomftable as she was with her size now that the baby was growing inside her she would go for a walk , she stopped for a moment and heard the sound of running water , she headed for it to find a hot spring and a young girl "I'm sorry I didn't know any one was here"
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Forest Spring   Hidden Forest Spring Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 12:04 am

Alice had jumped in that moment and quickly turned to see who it had been but then she just smiled, hiding herself in the water. "No its quite alright..." Her voice was friendly and sincere. "Did you want the spring to yourself?" She asked nicely getting ready to get up and get dressed
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Forest Spring   Hidden Forest Spring Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 12:09 am

Jessica smiled "no its ok company would be good right now " she said rubbing her belly to calm the baby with in . Slipping out her clothes she moved to the spring slowly slipping under the water sighing as she slipped in "This is good" she said letting the water wash over her stretched belly.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Forest Spring   Hidden Forest Spring Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 12:14 am

Alice gigled abit noticing her stomach. "Your an expecting mother I see...." She slipped back into the water comfortable letting the relaxation take over again.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Forest Spring   Hidden Forest Spring Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 12:17 am

Jessica smiled "yes i am , I have only a few days left but i get the feeling this child will stay put a while longer" she said as she let the warm water wash over her " i couldn't settle and so came for a walk, you?"
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Forest Spring   Hidden Forest Spring Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 12:19 am

"Stressful week.... Another of my kind wanting kill me..." SHe closed her eye trying to forget the whole horrible week of highschool. SHe hadn't done anything to deserve the torment she had went through. "Thought I'd come here anf forget it all...."
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Forest Spring   Hidden Forest Spring Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 12:28 am

Jessica sighed and rubbed her belly "I know what its like to be hunted" she said her head down "before i met Joseph i was cast out from everywhere , because i am half human and half vampire , but Joseph some how subdued the vampire in me and i feel human especially now " she smiled letting her hand glide over her now round belly
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Forest Spring   Hidden Forest Spring Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 12:32 am

"Least your half human.... I cant remeber what it feels like to be human anymore..." She once had been a human but thanx to her almost dying and another Cullen taking the liberty of saving her she was now this. "Im have to hide it from everyone......and its hard..."
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Forest Spring   Hidden Forest Spring Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 12:35 am

Jessica winced as the baby kicked out "your not hiding it from me" she said taking in a deep breath.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Forest Spring   Hidden Forest Spring Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 12:38 am

She looked at her with that friendly look again. "I could tell by your aura that you wern't just human.....not to mention your scent" Alice looked up at the sky, finding the stars that shone bright overhead very peaceful. "So I guess.... I can feel comfortable saying it around you..."
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Forest Spring   Hidden Forest Spring Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 12:42 am

Jessica looked at her "I'm surprised you can tell that with the baby " she said " you said sent?" sounding curiouse
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Forest Spring   Hidden Forest Spring Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 12:46 am

She nodded. "I picked up a very faint scent.... Human one... SO thats how I knew you part human...the aura gave away the vampire part...And I could sense the baby too" She had been very good at tracking, thats why hunting for the family was one of her strengths as a Vampire.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Forest Spring   Hidden Forest Spring Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 12:50 am

jessica chuckled "at this moment i feel more like more baby than me" she said with a grin
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Forest Spring   Hidden Forest Spring Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 12:53 am

"Oh? Why is that?" She asked curiously. Her looked showing further prof of her curiousity.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Forest Spring   Hidden Forest Spring Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 12:56 am

Jessica stood up and turned side on "because of my size " she said "Its difficult getting around " she sat back down " by back aches and i can't sleep"
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Forest Spring   Hidden Forest Spring Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 1:00 am

"Aww I see...." She gave a big smile looking at her rounded stomach. "Its a small price to pay for abit to bring another into this world...." She paused for a moment thinking. "But think about it... its worth it..."
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Forest Spring   Hidden Forest Spring Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 1:05 am

jessica smiled and looked lovingly at her belly "paticulary when this baby's father is a loving and caring as he is " she said softly "I never expected to be able to have a child , infact i never knew i was expecting till about two months in" she said " I had always thought with being half vampire it would stop me
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Forest Spring   Hidden Forest Spring Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 1:09 am

"Well enjoy it.... Ill never know what its like..." She said abit sadly. She let her head sink abit looking away for a moment
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Forest Spring   Hidden Forest Spring Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 1:16 am

Jessica looked at her " I don't know what to say , I thought i couldn't because of my vampire side but it happened" she said she would have said more but a pain hit her and she cried out "AAAWW" her hands quickly moving to her belly as she dubled over in the water
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Forest Spring   Hidden Forest Spring Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hidden Forest Spring
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dark Side of the Moon :: Roleplay :: The Mountians :: Hot Springs-
Jump to: