The Dark Side of the Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dark Side of the Moon

The Dark Side of the Moon; where vampires and werewolves, witches and wizards, death gods and earth goddesses, elemental and spirits dwell. Living a normal life with humans until the moon comes up and chaos strikes.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Looking for Ms. right.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Chilling

Chilling

Soul Points : 43

Character sheet
Race:

Looking for Ms. right. Empty
PostSubject: Looking for Ms. right.   Looking for Ms. right. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 2:35 am

Chilling sat at the bar, watching the people dance intensely. Would he ever find his Ms. right in this place, or are all the girls just.... teases? he wondered.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/_regrets_and_romance_
Kyen

Kyen

Soul Points : 70

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Ms. right.   Looking for Ms. right. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 4:11 pm

Kyen sat there close to the people watching the people probably for the same reason as the other person was there.
Back to top Go down
Haichu

Haichu

Soul Points : 133

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Ms. right.   Looking for Ms. right. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 4:13 pm

Haichu watched from a couch everyone as she then saw Kyen. She blinked and then blinked again as she thought she saw someone hiding but, thinking nothing of it, she walked to a chair and sat down reading a book quietly
Back to top Go down
Trinity

Trinity

Soul Points : 1

Character sheet
Race: -select your race-

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Ms. right.   Looking for Ms. right. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 4:16 pm

Trinity was at the bar and was looking different for Serenity said it would be best to follow her just in case something would happen to Haichu. Trinity sighed as a guy asked her to dance and she shrugged and began to dance hoping Trinity wouldn't be noticed by Haichu.
Back to top Go down
Haichu

Haichu

Soul Points : 133

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Ms. right.   Looking for Ms. right. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 4:18 pm

I fixed my eyes on someone who had just been asked to dance. I sighed so many things on my mind, I then watched the girls movement which almost seemed like Trinity's. I yawned and continued to read.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Ms. right.   Looking for Ms. right. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for Ms. right.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dark Side of the Moon :: Roleplay :: The NightClub-
Jump to: