The Dark Side of the Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dark Side of the Moon

The Dark Side of the Moon; where vampires and werewolves, witches and wizards, death gods and earth goddesses, elemental and spirits dwell. Living a normal life with humans until the moon comes up and chaos strikes.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ryuuko...hehe...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryuuko

Soul Points : 0

Ryuuko...hehe... Empty
PostSubject: Ryuuko...hehe...   Ryuuko...hehe... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 10:36 am

name: Ryuuko

race: demon dragon/ human (like Felicity)

appearance:

special abilities: is able to read, write, and talk in dragon tongue. and can control and summon dragons at will.

weapon(s)/ styles: dragons and special designed dragon sword/Swift yet aggressive

Bio/Story: I was born just as an average person but I found a dragon egg which belonged to Kura. When the dragon was born though, it was attached to me emotionally probably from my dragon demon and Kura knew she would never do that to a dragon so she let me keep it. Later, she taught me to communicate and learn the ways of the dragon.

OOC: will finish later
Back to top Go down
Minako Yuki

Minako Yuki

Soul Points : 48

Character sheet
Race: Flower Maidan

Ryuuko...hehe... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuuko...hehe...   Ryuuko...hehe... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 9:29 pm

please do not use black ^^- thx
Back to top Go down
Haichu

Haichu

Soul Points : 133

Ryuuko...hehe... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuuko...hehe...   Ryuuko...hehe... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:43 am

meh sorry about ryuuko -_-' she ish has a black addiction...most of us like our own colors xD so ill get here to change tht
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ryuuko...hehe... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuuko...hehe...   Ryuuko...hehe... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ryuuko...hehe...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dark Side of the Moon :: Information :: Descriptions-
Jump to: