The Dark Side of the Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dark Side of the Moon

The Dark Side of the Moon; where vampires and werewolves, witches and wizards, death gods and earth goddesses, elemental and spirits dwell. Living a normal life with humans until the moon comes up and chaos strikes.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serenity...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Serenity

Serenity

Soul Points : 0

Serenity... Empty
PostSubject: Serenity...   Serenity... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 4:30 pm

name: Serenity

race: human/sorceress

appearance: has long black hair and red eyes with a scar on my forehead. I have a semi-black cloak and a magyk book and sort of looks like a boy.

special abilities: Being able to use magyk at will and not have to even move, only to use magyk mentally, and for complicated spells I use my book as a guide. and has the ability to use telekinesis

weapon(s)/ styles: magyk and hand to hand combat/quick death if nessacary, but usually just to knock unconsious

Bio/Story: From the beginning I wasn't as normal as anything. I was emotionless, completely. I never smiled, never frowned, never laughed or cried. Some people call me inhumane for these reasons, but I don't care, why should I? Through ages people have always tried to find out what would make me upset. But no matter how many tries someone did, nothing ever phased me. I never grew upset, I was always calm but a solitute person. I knew people but we weren't friends. The only time I talk is through an ocarina that is pure white, to talk to my several 'friends'. Besides that I don't talk, because I have no reason to. And if I talk, it is almost always through the mind.I go my ways and if threatened I use very little magyk for that person to back off.

I also am a very considerate person and take in and understand different perspectives that come in. I do not judge, even for the cruelist. I am more of a knowledgable person and at times prefer to avoid fighting.
Back to top Go down
Haichu

Haichu

Soul Points : 133

Serenity... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serenity...   Serenity... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 6:14 pm

SSEERREENNIITTYY!!!!!! YAY ^_^ your on xD the gang is almost back lol?
Back to top Go down
Serenity

Serenity

Serenity... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serenity...   Serenity... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 6:15 pm

"Maybe..."
Back to top Go down
Ryuuou
Admin
Ryuuou

Soul Points : 411

Character sheet
Race: Demons

Serenity... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serenity...   Serenity... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 6:19 pm

accepted
Back to top Go down
https://thedarksideofthemoon.rpg-board.net
Haichu

Haichu

Serenity... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serenity...   Serenity... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 6:20 pm

YES!! Ty
Back to top Go down
Serenity

Serenity

Serenity... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serenity...   Serenity... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 6:20 pm

Only nods.
Back to top Go down
Ryuuou
Admin
Ryuuou

Soul Points : 411

Character sheet
Race: Demons

Serenity... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serenity...   Serenity... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 6:30 pm

Haichu wrote:
YES!! Ty
... why do I have a bad feeling about this?
Back to top Go down
https://thedarksideofthemoon.rpg-board.net
Haichu

Haichu

Serenity... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serenity...   Serenity... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 9:56 am

naw it is only because we were gonna start a topic...now, you should worry bout Felicity, not Serenity, Felicity...err...has issues at times xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Serenity... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serenity...   Serenity... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serenity...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dark Side of the Moon :: Information :: Descriptions-
Jump to: