The Dark Side of the Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dark Side of the Moon

The Dark Side of the Moon; where vampires and werewolves, witches and wizards, death gods and earth goddesses, elemental and spirits dwell. Living a normal life with humans until the moon comes up and chaos strikes.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spread Your Wings and Take Flight!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Haichu

Haichu

Soul Points : 133

Spread Your Wings and Take Flight! Empty
PostSubject: Spread Your Wings and Take Flight!   Spread Your Wings and Take Flight! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 7:04 pm

It was night time and I felt the wind blow against me. "A perfect night for flight...." I though opening my wings then jumping, soaring high up over the park.
Back to top Go down
Len Capel

Len Capel

Soul Points : 35

Character sheet
Race: Humans

PostSubject: Re: Spread Your Wings and Take Flight!   Spread Your Wings and Take Flight! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 2:57 pm

After staying the whole day doing nothing around the grassy place, lids tightly closes, the boy wasn't in a deep sleep. Shuting down his system to take a little rest, regaining some energy, though his senses were still on alert. Hearing a soft sound from non far away, Eyes opened as he hear an unusual noise, wings flapping the air. Len slightly glanced up, trying to find out what that fascinating sound was. Scanning the dark sky.

''I must have shut down myself abit too much...now it is nightime...''
Back to top Go down
Haichu

Haichu

PostSubject: Re: Spread Your Wings and Take Flight!   Spread Your Wings and Take Flight! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 4:46 pm

I flew at an average speed but it was fast, I was more like gliding on the air stream rather low. It saved energy, and I didn't feel like wasting it on this night. I flew under the moon and landed not to far away near the boy. I walked down to the lake near the park and then flew back up encircling it before landing on it softly sending ripples on the lake.
Back to top Go down
Len Capel

Len Capel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Spread Your Wings and Take Flight!   Spread Your Wings and Take Flight! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 9:23 pm

Eyes wide opened, staring at the silhouette landing not so far. Both hands pressing the ground, pushing himself closer. Unable to have a good view of the person from where he was, Len decided to crawl closer, fascinated by the speed of that person of creature, and curious as well to find out something new. Stop crawling as soon as he reach the lake. Len blink, unsure of how to react, does this person would show any harm if Len would appear out of nowhere?

''...how am I suppose to come closer now...''

Swimming wasn't a good idea, especially at night. Len took a small piece of rock, probably some dust comming together forming a sphere between his fingers, trying to find a good aim, something he wouldn't miss, maybe one of the wings. Len took a quick breath as he thrown the rock at the stranger.
Back to top Go down
Haichu

Haichu

PostSubject: Re: Spread Your Wings and Take Flight!   Spread Your Wings and Take Flight! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 4:38 pm

Before I did I heard something though which made me almost freak. I listened closer and heard crawling noises. I then heard something move and nearly dodged a stone that hit the water. I sniffed the air slightly realizing that he wasn't a threat that would try to harm me intentionally. Now pondering who that could be I looked over in his direction tilting my head slightly. I soared at an average speed and landed not to far away from him now.
Back to top Go down
Len Capel

Len Capel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Spread Your Wings and Take Flight!   Spread Your Wings and Take Flight! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:12 am

The stranger must have sense his presence earlier, that is probably why Len miss his target, two uncomming feelings came inside of him, surprises and frightened. Unable to control himself, Len's legs would starts to shivers when the flying being came closer, but his expression remain calm, showing no fear or anything, since he couldn't. Eyes scanning at the person, trying to find out what exactly it was. Len would finally spoke.

- ..What are you?

Maybe it did sound rude, but his voice has a tone soft and calm. And true, Len couldn't find out if that person was human something else, the wings was the main problem, and how come it was able to flight around, system unable to find any data of that species, now curious, he kept staring at it.

- Are you human? Or something new? Maybe my data are not up to date....

(ooc: sorry for my lack of vocabulary, I don't think Len know your gender ^^; even I...no offense! You posts sounds good!)
Back to top Go down
Haichu

Haichu

PostSubject: Re: Spread Your Wings and Take Flight!   Spread Your Wings and Take Flight! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:31 am

ooc: its no prob ^_^

I smiled a bit warily, "Yes, I am a human and part sorceress..." I say quietly landing. "I'm an avain...though that's why I have wings." I smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Len Capel

Len Capel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Spread Your Wings and Take Flight!   Spread Your Wings and Take Flight! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:44 am

Len blink, he noticed the expressions of the now called sorceress, something with the mouth, data comming back to him with the few words. Happy, smile, gentle, not harmful, nice and a few mores. Len took some time, registered all of them carefully. As well for the new species.

''Sorceress part human, added''

For once he would smile back gently. Now able to use this properly without losing control of himelf.

-Your wings must be usefull! You can fly all around without getting attacked on the ground, that is fascinating--

Blink again, now realising that his legs have stopped shivering since the sorceress talked to him. Even if he didn't knew why it happened, Len would ask.

-Do you have special power or something?
Back to top Go down
Haichu

Haichu

PostSubject: Re: Spread Your Wings and Take Flight!   Spread Your Wings and Take Flight! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:52 am

"Sort of...unless your being chased..." i sighed. "Erasers, part human, part wolf, all predator...I was created as a experiment, I escaped but the lab sent 'them' after me..." I muttered looking at him. "Its really fun though, flying places to places....and I don't really have that much power yet....I haven't learned how to control it yet, so I'm waiting for Kura to teach me and I only use some when necessary." I smiled looking at the lake
Back to top Go down
Len Capel

Len Capel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Spread Your Wings and Take Flight!   Spread Your Wings and Take Flight! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 10:01 am

The word experiment came quickly to Len's mind, sound familiar to him, maybe his robotic side has to do something about it. Still listening to what the sorceress was saying.

-Chased?...I did not get chased I..think...they just let me go when the didn't need me anymore, but I can't remember well what they last told me...

The last sentence from the sorceress makes him wonder.

-Kura? Who is it?

Len did the same action when looked at the lake as well, kept a weak smile. Still afraid of touching the water thought.
Back to top Go down
Haichu

Haichu

PostSubject: Re: Spread Your Wings and Take Flight!   Spread Your Wings and Take Flight! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 10:06 am

"They want me and my other avian friends dead..." I muttered looking at m hand.

"Kura...is a friend...she saved me many times, powerful, yet kind and understands..." I whispered before walking up to the lake quietly and walked to the center of the lake. I took out an ocarina and played closing my eyes as the lake formed small waves flowing in a small circle around me.

Song:
not me just the song lol
Back to top Go down
Len Capel

Len Capel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Spread Your Wings and Take Flight!   Spread Your Wings and Take Flight! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 10:15 am

Len's eyes followed each of the sorceress's movement as it walked up to the center of the lake, still afraid of water, he didn't come along. Listening to the description of that one called Kura, maybe someday he would get the chance to meet up with her. He blink when the wind got stronger. Hair waving in the air, both hands pressed against his crane, holding them back from bothering his vison.

''How come the weather suddendly change...''

Resting back on his knees, listening at the melody echoing all around the park, giving him a peaceful mind and ketp away uncomming date from bothering his system. The smile was still there.
Back to top Go down
Haichu

Haichu

PostSubject: Re: Spread Your Wings and Take Flight!   Spread Your Wings and Take Flight! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 10:19 am

I continued to play dancing on the pond in the same place letting the water surround me as the wind flowed with the movents. I then swayed as light from the moon came on me as I danced lightly on the water as the waves and the air swayed in a circular motion around me.
Back to top Go down
Len Capel

Len Capel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Spread Your Wings and Take Flight!   Spread Your Wings and Take Flight! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 10:35 am

This was too much for Len's system, all of this was not something himself would know as an android. Still fascinated by the beauty of this melody now stuck in his mind. Without controling his next movements, Len's left arm would rise up to his chest, pressing it against where his heart should be, fingers straight as he couldn't control them anymore. His posture was showing some pain, data rushing everywhere inside of him. Bodice resting now on the grassy terra, the smile still decorating the facial.

''Whats happening to me? But that music sound so nice...''

Again some pressions keeping him down, unable to stood back up.

''But my system can't take it anymore! Maybe the happy sentiment went to hard on in one day?--''

Lids hardly closes, slightly rolling on his back, the smile was now gone.

''Or that sorceress's melody was...or cannot...get added to my...files....I need to shut..down....wait...I didn't registered its name...''

Robotic noises could have been heard from his limbs craking up, left arm resting back besides him, his last few words sounded on a weak tone.

-System...down....

Len fell in a deep sleep, having a resting posture, his system worked really hard when he met the sorceress, and adding a new sentiment...all of this wasn't easy to get in a short time. Sadly, now unable to hear the last notes from the melody. Len didn't even know that person's name, maybe he would meet it again someday.
Back to top Go down
Haichu

Haichu

PostSubject: Re: Spread Your Wings and Take Flight!   Spread Your Wings and Take Flight! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 10:48 am

ooc: awww poor len Sad

I then stopped realizing something was wrong. I quickly put the ocarina away and soared to him. "Hey, hey! Wake up!" I nudged him but I couldn't tell what was wrong. I then closed my eyes and too a breath and placed my hand on his head to see what was going on inside him. I pulled back and opened my eyes. "That's terrible....he can't...feel emotions..." I muttered trying to see if I could get him to wake up. I noted what happened to his movements as I tried to understand if he could be turned back into human. I sighed and then drew something around him to hopefully channel my energy to him.
Back to top Go down
Len Capel

Len Capel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Spread Your Wings and Take Flight!   Spread Your Wings and Take Flight! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 6:59 pm

Len kept the same posture, without any expression, his system had turned off at this moment, the boy wasn't gone for good, but he needed some rest, maybe until morning or less. The longer he's down, the more time he could spend awake. The energy giving from the sorceress couldn't help much. Limbs twitching some, after all he was part human. But for the first time, Len's lids tried to open. Slowly gaze up at the sorceress. His vison was blurry thought.

-I...I...I...

Facial turned into a frown, without noticing it, his human self was sufering even if he couldn't feel any pain for now. Voice tone trembling and weak as he tried to spoke again, almost unhearable.

-Your...name....name....

Even his expressions went out of control, Len didn't give up.

-Name...data...melody...

His last memories were comming back for a short time.
Back to top Go down
Haichu

Haichu

PostSubject: Re: Spread Your Wings and Take Flight!   Spread Your Wings and Take Flight! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 10:00 am

ooc: poor len Sad -sob- awww.....

I looked at him, "The Waters' Life..." I say quietly now wondering if I should try to do something to help him more. I looked around and then took a breath hoping this would work. I closed my eyes and focused my of my magyk to my right hand which turned right. I placed it where his heart should be to try to give him energy.
Back to top Go down
Len Capel

Len Capel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Spread Your Wings and Take Flight!   Spread Your Wings and Take Flight! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 10:17 pm

Len may be weak at this state, but he was now conscious enough to hear the sorceress's words, even if it wasn't much. With all his might, hardly pushing himself up. The energy could be of a little help, keeping his system active. Finally able to speak out each word clearly.

-I...want to know your name...please...

''Overload, need to shut down...''

Fighting with himself, thought his arms were shaking some, unable to control them well, but still, kept himself half awake.

-What...are you...doing?...

(ooc: sorry >< didn't mean to make you cry...*patpats*)
Back to top Go down
Haichu

Haichu

PostSubject: Re: Spread Your Wings and Take Flight!   Spread Your Wings and Take Flight! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:42 am

ooc: its okay...

"Haichu...." I say loud enough for him to hear me, "I know you are part human part robot....I wish ou could have more power for yourself..." I say not knowing really how to help.
Back to top Go down
Len Capel

Len Capel

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Spread Your Wings and Take Flight!   Spread Your Wings and Take Flight! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 10:19 am

Len did clearly heard the name, weakly smiling to the sorceress.

-Ah thank you...thats all I needed to know...I just need...to restore my energy...on nightime, my system usually go down easily...but I'm okay! Its not like I was dying or anything...its just like this all the time.

Lids closes in a pleasant manner.

-I don't know how...but you did manage to give me some of your strenght to keep me awake...no one has ever this kind to me.
Back to top Go down
Haichu

Haichu

PostSubject: Re: Spread Your Wings and Take Flight!   Spread Your Wings and Take Flight! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 12:35 pm

I smiled softly, "Most people only fear and hate things they don't understand..." I say quietly to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spread Your Wings and Take Flight!   Spread Your Wings and Take Flight! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spread Your Wings and Take Flight!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dark Side of the Moon :: Roleplay :: The Park-
Jump to: