The Dark Side of the Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dark Side of the Moon

The Dark Side of the Moon; where vampires and werewolves, witches and wizards, death gods and earth goddesses, elemental and spirits dwell. Living a normal life with humans until the moon comes up and chaos strikes.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nature for once

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Len Capel

Len Capel

Soul Points : 35

Character sheet
Race: Humans

Nature for once Empty
PostSubject: Nature for once   Nature for once Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 1:44 am

After living in a city build only with machines, this place looks totally different from where he used to be. Eyes wide opened, staring up at the trees decorating the park. For once, the area seemed so calm...and peaceful, something unusual. Wandering around for quite sometimes, Len was never tired of staring at the river nearby. How fascinating.

Resting down on his knees, slightly rubbing the water with his fingers, nothing was happening, it was like...waving both hands in the air, not even a feeling, only able to feel the coldness of the flow climbing up his machinery.
Quickly pulling his hands away.

-!!....

Plastered neatly, brows lowered some, though he didn't notice. Unable to control his own facial expressions yet, after all, Len was a beginner android.

-..What is this place. Is there other people than me around?...

Curiously roamed around.
Back to top Go down
Chilling

Chilling

Soul Points : 43

Character sheet
Race:

Nature for once Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nature for once   Nature for once Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 11:23 pm

Chilling had observed him. "..Your an Android." Chilling said, reassuring his own theory. He grinned slightly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/_regrets_and_romance_
Len Capel

Len Capel

Character sheet

Nature for once Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nature for once   Nature for once Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:23 am

Len blink, gaze stop at the masculine person nearby, didn't hear another person comming by, eyes wide opened, staring at that person curiously, scanning it. Though he did listened to his affirmation, or was it a question?

-You are...a human. How come you find out what I am? Your a human with special abilities? Maybe beyond my system...

Len steps closer toward him, now curious. Tilled his head lightly on the side, adding.

-Len Capel is my name. Or the name of my species...if I'm not the only one...can I know yours?
Back to top Go down
Chilling

Chilling

Character sheet
Race:

Nature for once Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nature for once   Nature for once Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 1:41 am

Chilling stared "hah special ability? no, i wish though... To tell you the truth, iv interacted with your kind before." Chilling said, forgetting to introduce himself "Oh, im Chilling... to answer you question, Chilling Gallant."
Back to top Go down
Len Capel

Len Capel

Character sheet

Nature for once Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nature for once   Nature for once Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 7:27 am

''Chilling Gallant...added''

Took a few seconds before adding.

-My kind?...They are others than me of my kind?...I wish I could have seen them before.

Before getting himself carried away with sad thought, Len shook his head lightly.

-I'm sorry, I'm always thinking about my kind instead of looking foward...thought I don't know why I feel that way...

Len shook Chilling's hands quickly. He did saw other people doing the same thing when they met, he thought it could be the way to greet someone properly.

-Nice to meet you sir!
Back to top Go down
Chilling

Chilling

Character sheet
Race:

Nature for once Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nature for once   Nature for once Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 11:30 pm

Chilling was a little shocked "ah... hah nice to meet you too, Len was it?" Chilling said, he had never really communicated with his kind before, though it was enjoyable.
Back to top Go down
Len Capel

Len Capel

Character sheet

Nature for once Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nature for once   Nature for once Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 9:01 am

Len keep on holding Chilling's hands, lightly smiling.

-Yes they give me that name when the created me! I don't know why thought...but I think it suits me well?

In Len's mind, every name needed a purpose, maybe a hidden code or something else. A question came to his mind.

-I may be part human...but I wonder if its any different than android...do you think so?

Len asked curiously, immitating Chilling's grin from where the conversation starts.
Back to top Go down
Chilling

Chilling

Character sheet
Race:

Nature for once Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nature for once   Nature for once Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 3:12 pm

Chilling didnt know what to say. " Ah..... you could be right, Len. You could be right." Chilling stated, as he pulled his hands away.
Back to top Go down
Len Capel

Len Capel

Character sheet

Nature for once Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nature for once   Nature for once Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 9:07 pm

Len blinked when Chilling pulled back his hands, regaining a neutral expression when he spoke.

-Are you sure your okay sir?...
Back to top Go down
Chilling

Chilling

Character sheet
Race:

Nature for once Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nature for once   Nature for once Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 11:36 pm

"Hmm, im fine.... thanks. Ah, its sort of customary to let go at some point hah." Chilling said, referring to their hand shake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nature for once Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nature for once   Nature for once Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nature for once
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dark Side of the Moon :: Roleplay :: The Park-
Jump to: