The Dark Side of the Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dark Side of the Moon

The Dark Side of the Moon; where vampires and werewolves, witches and wizards, death gods and earth goddesses, elemental and spirits dwell. Living a normal life with humans until the moon comes up and chaos strikes.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Craziness=Can't Control Kura's Dragons DX

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Haichu

Haichu

Soul Points : 133

Craziness=Can't Control Kura's Dragons DX Empty
PostSubject: Craziness=Can't Control Kura's Dragons DX   Craziness=Can't Control Kura's Dragons DX Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 5:04 pm

Kura was away, which meant I had to take care of all her dragons. There are too many dragons and it was crazy as I got chased away several times. "Firestar!" I called out as the large red dragon flew out. "Yes m'am?" he asked. "Can you get the other dragons to calm down? Last time Blackfire litterally threw me off the cliff..." I sighed thankful I could fly. "I will try m'am..." he nodded and I nodded back greatful as he went back into the cave.
Back to top Go down
Kyen

Kyen

Soul Points : 70

PostSubject: Re: Craziness=Can't Control Kura's Dragons DX   Craziness=Can't Control Kura's Dragons DX Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 5:38 pm

Chaos was wondering after he saw something flying through the air. He looked up and saw someone on a cliff and a cave. Interested he easily climbed up the cliff.
Back to top Go down
Haichu

Haichu

Soul Points : 133

PostSubject: Re: Craziness=Can't Control Kura's Dragons DX   Craziness=Can't Control Kura's Dragons DX Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 5:41 pm

I knew someone was knew so I disappeared into the cave and sealed it up so no one could enter.
Back to top Go down
Kyen

Kyen

Soul Points : 70

PostSubject: Re: Craziness=Can't Control Kura's Dragons DX   Craziness=Can't Control Kura's Dragons DX Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 11:49 am

Chaos realized there was a forcefield up however then he saw a seal and walked up to the cave and examined it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Craziness=Can't Control Kura's Dragons DX   Craziness=Can't Control Kura's Dragons DX Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Craziness=Can't Control Kura's Dragons DX
Page 1 of 1