The Dark Side of the Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dark Side of the Moon

The Dark Side of the Moon; where vampires and werewolves, witches and wizards, death gods and earth goddesses, elemental and spirits dwell. Living a normal life with humans until the moon comes up and chaos strikes.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"Hey little boy!"

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cross

Cross

Soul Points : 0

"Hey little boy!" Empty
PostSubject: "Hey little boy!"   "Hey little boy!" Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 6:56 am

"Hey come back here you forgot your balloon!" Yuuki yelled after a little boy, who seemed to want to play tag. Yuuki ran after him into a deserted town. Noticing there was no one around she stopped and sat down. "Oh no." Fear came over her, 'I thought it would be okay....Once I'm alone....I'm scared, they will eat me..'

Something ran past Yuuki and she jumped. "huh?" she saw the little boy, fear leaving her for a split second she continued to chase him.
Back to top Go down
Connan

Connan

Soul Points : 49

Character sheet
Race:

"Hey little boy!" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Hey little boy!"   "Hey little boy!" Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 6:58 am

Connan stepped out of an alleyway in front of her.

"Are you out of your mind?"
Back to top Go down
Cross

Cross

"Hey little boy!" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Hey little boy!"   "Hey little boy!" Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 7:03 am

Yuuki jumped back and into a fighting stance, "Huh?" She looked over this person, 'No red eyes...' and relaxed slightly. "What do you mean?" She asked still holding the balloon.
Back to top Go down
Connan

Connan

Character sheet
Race:

"Hey little boy!" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Hey little boy!"   "Hey little boy!" Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 7:06 am

"Do you have any idea where you are? That kid's probably a demon. And he's probably luring you."
Back to top Go down
Cross

Cross

"Hey little boy!" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Hey little boy!"   "Hey little boy!" Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 7:09 am

She looked around having no idea where she was. "Where am I? and that boy just probably wants to play tag."
Back to top Go down
Connan

Connan

Character sheet
Race:

"Hey little boy!" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Hey little boy!"   "Hey little boy!" Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 7:11 am

"This is what we call a Ghost Town, if we're being polite. If we're being honest, we call it the most Godforsaken spit of concrete this side of the Agean, brimming with demons, vampires, killers... basically hell on earth."
Back to top Go down
Cross

Cross

"Hey little boy!" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Hey little boy!"   "Hey little boy!" Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 7:18 am

Yuuki looked around all paranoid. "Uh...oh..em.."

Suddenly, the little boy jumped down from a building in front of Connan. He bared his fangs and hissed.
Back to top Go down
Connan

Connan

Character sheet
Race:

"Hey little boy!" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Hey little boy!"   "Hey little boy!" Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 7:27 am

Connan took an uzi from his jacket, and opened fire on the 'kid'.

"Satanic little fucker! DIE BITCH DIE!!"
Back to top Go down
Cross

Cross

"Hey little boy!" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Hey little boy!"   "Hey little boy!" Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 7:31 am

Yuuki jumped and covered her face. She screamed in a pain as a bullet ripped through her flesh on her forearm. She fell back from the impact holding her bloody arm as blood oozed out.
Back to top Go down
Connan

Connan

Character sheet
Race:

"Hey little boy!" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Hey little boy!"   "Hey little boy!" Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 7:33 am

The kid fell to pieces, riddled with lead.

"TAKE THAT! Not runnin' round pretendin' to be a little boy now, are ya? Wondering where the balloon went, kid? I'm sure you'll find it- once you get out of rehab!"

Connan was laughing his ass off, not noticing Yuuki's wound.
Back to top Go down
Cross

Cross

"Hey little boy!" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Hey little boy!"   "Hey little boy!" Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 7:35 am

Yuuki groaned. She looked at Connan, horror struck her face. "ARE YOU NUTS?!?!?!" She started to crawl back, afraid.
Back to top Go down
Connan

Connan

Character sheet
Race:

"Hey little boy!" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Hey little boy!"   "Hey little boy!" Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 7:37 am

"No, no. He would've eaten my soul if I hadn't- Ohhh shit, friendly fire. C'mere."

Connan beckoned her towards him... with the Uzi.
Back to top Go down
Cross

Cross

"Hey little boy!" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Hey little boy!"   "Hey little boy!" Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 7:42 am

She scrambles to her feet, 'Stay away from me!" she yells and takes off running.
Back to top Go down
Connan

Connan

Character sheet
Race:

"Hey little boy!" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Hey little boy!"   "Hey little boy!" Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 7:46 am

Connan frowned, and holstered the gun.

"I just saved your life, and I'm willing to fix the damage to your arm; a bleeding wound is as good as dead around here. If you don't trust me, I'll give you the gun while I patch you up, alright?"
Back to top Go down
Cross

Cross

"Hey little boy!" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Hey little boy!"   "Hey little boy!" Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 7:49 am

Yuuki stopped running. She looked at her arm and sighed, turning around, "Fine.." she walked back to him and held out her hand.
Back to top Go down
Connan

Connan

Character sheet
Race:

"Hey little boy!" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Hey little boy!"   "Hey little boy!" Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 7:50 am

"Do you want the gun?"
Back to top Go down
Cross

Cross

"Hey little boy!" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Hey little boy!"   "Hey little boy!" Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 7:52 am

Yuuki nodded.
Back to top Go down
Connan

Connan

Character sheet
Race:

"Hey little boy!" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Hey little boy!"   "Hey little boy!" Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 7:53 am

Connan very, very slowly drew the gun.

"It's on safety."

He threw it at her feet and waited.
Back to top Go down
Cross

Cross

"Hey little boy!" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Hey little boy!"   "Hey little boy!" Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 7:57 am

Yuuki bent down and picked it up, flipping the safety switch off. "Thank you." She walked closer to him, gun aimed at him for her protection.
Back to top Go down
Connan

Connan

Character sheet
Race:

"Hey little boy!" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Hey little boy!"   "Hey little boy!" Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 8:01 am

"Relax."

Connan slowly examined the wound. "You're okay, it went through, but it was only a skimming wound. Basically, the bullet took about half a centimeter deep of skin off, in a straight line across the surface of your forearm. If I clean it and stitch it, you won't feel it in a week or two."

His bike was in that same alley. Letting her train on him with the gun, he got some vodka and a needle and thread.

"Alright, I'm going to clean it. It'll sting like a bitch, but don't shoot me." He poured the alcohol onto the wound, and cleaned it with some plain cloth.
Back to top Go down
Cross

Cross

"Hey little boy!" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Hey little boy!"   "Hey little boy!" Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 8:05 am

She ground her teeth and inhaled, keeping herself from whimpering in pain. She glared at him and lowered the gun, "ouch." She said under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Connan

Connan

Character sheet
Race:

"Hey little boy!" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Hey little boy!"   "Hey little boy!" Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 8:12 am

"This is going to hurt too."

He started stitching the skin.

"But it'll stop you dying. Keep the wound clean or it'll get infected."
Back to top Go down
Cross

Cross

"Hey little boy!" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Hey little boy!"   "Hey little boy!" Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 6:34 pm

Yuuki nodded. She turned her head, closing her eyes tight still grinding her teeth. "ow, ow, ow, ow, ow..." she breathed in and out deeply.
Back to top Go down
Connan

Connan

Character sheet
Race:

"Hey little boy!" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Hey little boy!"   "Hey little boy!" Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 1:05 am

Bandaging the finnished product, he said "All done."
Back to top Go down
Cross

Cross

"Hey little boy!" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Hey little boy!"   "Hey little boy!" Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 4:41 pm

Yuuki turned her head back and looked at her arm. "Thank you." She handed him his gun, feeling that he wasn't so much as a threat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

"Hey little boy!" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Hey little boy!"   "Hey little boy!" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Hey little boy!"
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next