The Dark Side of the Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dark Side of the Moon

The Dark Side of the Moon; where vampires and werewolves, witches and wizards, death gods and earth goddesses, elemental and spirits dwell. Living a normal life with humans until the moon comes up and chaos strikes.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yuuki.............

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cross

Cross

Soul Points : 0

Yuuki............. Empty
PostSubject: Yuuki.............   Yuuki............. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 7:06 pm

Name: Yuuki Cross
Race: Human

Appearance:
Yuuki looks fragile, but she is strong. Brown hair, brown eyes. She tends to wear her school uniform alot. She carries Artemis on her thigh under her skirt.

Special Abilities:
Doesn't have any special abilities. She's just a good fighter.

Weapon:
Artemis Rod, which can harm Vampires. Artemis is made of titanium and is strapped to Yuuki's thigh but when she needs it she takes it out and it can extend to about 8 feet.

Bio/story:
Yuuki Cross is the adoptive daughter of the headmaster of Cross Academy, and a Guardian, one of the members of the school's disciplinary committee. Yuuki's earliest memory is of a snowy night in winter, when she was attacked by one vampire and was saved by another. She lost all memory of her life from before the attack, and was adopted by Headmaster Cross. Ever since then she’s been trying to find this vampire. She doesn’t remember her parents and feels quite alone in the world. She believes that vampires and humans can live amongst each other in harmony.
Although, she feels alone, she is a happy young lady. She likes making new friends and tries to help anyone in need. She is very kind-hearted and works hard to prevent the vampires and humans from hurting each other.

Last edited by Yuuki on Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:00 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ryuuou
Admin
Ryuuou

Soul Points : 411

Character sheet
Race: Demons

Yuuki............. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuuki.............   Yuuki............. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 11:02 pm

please fill in all from the description template. and please change your name there's already a Yuki here... unless you want to talk to me about it over PM
Back to top Go down
https://thedarksideofthemoon.rpg-board.net
Ryuuou
Admin
Ryuuou

Character sheet

Yuuki............. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuuki.............   Yuuki............. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 10:50 pm

accepted so you're a vampire hunter?
Back to top Go down
Cross

Cross

Soul Points : 0

Yuuki............. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuuki.............   Yuuki............. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 12:26 pm

hehe not really.. She won't kill any vampire really, she just tries to maintain a peaceful environment between humans and vampires. Just a girl who knows their secret you know? Her Artemis Rod can only harm vampires. If one vampire steps out of line she would use it. But other then that she lives freely with them.
Back to top Go down
Haichu

Haichu

Soul Points : 133

Yuuki............. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuuki.............   Yuuki............. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 5:38 pm

lol i know who yuuki is ^_^ she's from vampire knight 8D zomg i love that show >_> heh...zero .... @_@
Back to top Go down
Ryuuou
Admin
Ryuuou

Character sheet

Yuuki............. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuuki.............   Yuuki............. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 11:21 pm

.... hm.... so.... I'm stuck in a situation where I have no Idea which group to put you under.... any Ideas?
Back to top Go down
Haichu

Haichu

Yuuki............. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuuki.............   Yuuki............. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 9:05 am

uhhh put her under human, or add a group for vampire hunters ^_^

OOC: me?
Back to top Go down
Ryuuou
Admin
Ryuuou

Character sheet

Yuuki............. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuuki.............   Yuuki............. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 8:23 pm

Haichu wrote:
uhhh put her under human, or add a group for vampire hunters ^_^

OOC: me?

.... if you are too lazy to read the groups I alread added a vamp slayer =_=;
Back to top Go down
Haichu

Haichu

Yuuki............. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuuki.............   Yuuki............. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 8:58 am

sorry i didn't want to, im really busy, besides i didn't see it on the legend so i didn't now

nah i just dont know sorryz...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yuuki............. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuuki.............   Yuuki............. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yuuki.............
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dark Side of the Moon :: Information :: Descriptions-
Jump to: